|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Franklin Roosevelt attend law school?
2. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt secretly engaged to at nineteen?
(a) A boy from the Junior League.
(b) A working boy.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A Harvard boy.
3. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor's relationship with Sara Roosevelt?
(a) She declared her independence from her.
(b) She agreed with all her plans.
(c) She adopted her as her own mother.
(d) She opposed her in almost everything.
4. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's social demeanor at age 18?
(a) Humble and religious.
(b) Pleasant and gracious.
(c) Aggressive and political.
(d) Awkward and shy.
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
2. What did Eleanor Roosevelt work with a private coach to improve?
3. What were Eleanor Roosevelt's best subjects at Allenswood?
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt when Franklin proposed?
5. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)