|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Franklin Roosevelt work after he returned from his honeymoon?
(a) Charitable organization.
(b) Democratic political party.
(c) Wall Street law firm.
(d) New York government.
2. What does Freedman say Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt would do separately in their personal suites?
(b) Hold meetings.
3. What did Elliot Roosevelt die of?
(b) An accident.
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
5. What did Eleanor Roosevelt co-direct with Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia?
(a) The USO.
(b) The Communication Corps.
(c) The Office of Civilian Defense.
(d) The League of Women's Voters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marion Dickerman and Eleanor Roosevelt do together after Marion invited Eleanor to teach?
2. What did Eleanor Roosevelt dislike about the prospect of moving to Washington D.C.?
3. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
4. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt secretly engaged to at nineteen?
5. Which improvement were women NOT trying to make when Eleanor Roosevelt was working with the Women's Democratic News?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)