|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Franklin Roosevelt describe Eleanor Roosevelt's eyes when they met?
2. What did Eleanor Roosevelt feel her husband did to her lifestyle by running for President?
(a) Undermined it.
(b) Belittled it.
(c) Took it away.
(d) Improved it.
3. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
(a) The Catskills.
(d) Oak Terrace.
4. What made Eleanor Roosevelt feel out of place in the company of her mother, grandmother, and aunts?
(a) She was not married yet.
(b) She was not a beauty.
(c) She had been educated abroad.
(d) She did not know Greek.
5. Who accompanied Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt during their visits?
(a) Mlle. Souvestre.
(b) A chaperone.
(c) His mother.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt would do separately in their personal suites?
2. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt speaking for in her talks?
3. What did Eleanor Roosevelt dislike about the prospect of moving to Washington D.C.?
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
5. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)