|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin Roosevelt do after losing the 1920 election?
(b) Joined a law firm.
(c) Started strategizing for 1924.
(d) Charity work.
2. What effect did her husband's paralysis have on Eleanor's feelings for him?
(a) She ceased to resent him.
(b) She fell in love with him again.
(c) She finally began to admire his character.
(d) She began to resent him.
3. What did Eleanor Roosevelt urge women to do in 'It's Up to the Women'?
(a) Guarantee equal rights for blacks.
(b) Participate in politics.
(c) Help the poor.
(d) Make the money for the household.
4. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
(c) The sad-eyed lady.
5. What holiday did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt marry on?
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) St. Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
2. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
3. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's role in the New Age her husband was inaugurating?
4. Where would Franklin invite Eleanor to visit on weekends?
5. What did Eleanor Roosevelt work with a private coach to improve?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)