|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt when Franklin proposed?
2. What did Franklin Roosevelt do after losing the 1920 election?
(a) Joined a law firm.
(c) Started strategizing for 1924.
(d) Charity work.
3. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
(b) She did not know him.
4. What was Roosevelt and the Democrats' position on the League of Nations?
(a) They were in favor of joining.
(b) They were opposed to joining it.
(c) They were in favor of limiting U.S. involvement in it.
(d) They wanted the U.S. to run it.
5. What advice did Louis Howe give Eleanor Roosevelt after Franklin Roosevelt's paralysis?
(a) To keep medical information from her husband.
(b) To keep Franklin Roosevelt's name before the public.
(c) To get her husband to retire.
(d) To get Franklin Roosevelt to write a book about his paralysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Franklin Roosevelt take office in the White House?
2. What was America's initial stance toward the war in Europe?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's voice changed during her tenure as First Lady?
4. What does Freedman say Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt would do separately in their personal suites?
5. Why did Eleanor Roosevelt resign from the Daughters of the American Revolution?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)