|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
(a) His shotgun.
(b) His madness.
(c) His fits of rage.
(d) His gambling.
2. What did Marion Dickerman and Eleanor Roosevelt do together after Marion invited Eleanor to teach?
(a) Bought the school.
(b) Developed new techniques for teaching poor people.
(c) Opened a new school.
(d) Started teaching in the ghettoes.
3. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(a) Hunger relief.
(b) Women's working conditions.
(c) Debt relief.
4. What was Franklin Roosevelt's reaction to his paralysis?
(a) He believed he would walk again.
(b) He accepted it with equanimity.
(c) He investigated every scientific cure.
(d) He became depressed and angry.
5. Who was allowed into Eleanor Roosevelt's press conferences?
(a) The media.
(b) Only female reporters.
(c) Only teachers and social workers.
(d) Only unemployed people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt honeymoon?
2. To whom did Eleanor Roosevelt NOT make unannounced visits?
3. How does Freedman say Franklin Roosevelt's relationship with Eleanor changed in his second term?
4. When was Eleanor Roosevelt's first child born?
5. How many men does Freedman say were killed in World War I?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)