|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Eleanor Roosevelt when she returned to the U.S.?
2. How would Eleanor go about making a recommendation to her husband, according to Freedman?
(a) She would talk to her husband's advisors, and convince them to support her idea.
(b) She would talk to him when they were alone.
(c) She would make her proposal in the most concise way.
(d) She would buy a book or bring a guest who could articulate her idea.
3. Where did Eleanor travel to visit troops?
4. What communities did Eleanor Roosevelt provide political access to for her husband?
(c) Business elites.
(d) The poor.
5. In what way does Freedman say Franklin Roosevelt shocked his wife?
(a) By supporting women's rights.
(b) By sponsoring women's rights.
(c) By opposing women's rights.
(d) By undermining women's rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
2. What does Freedman say was a contentious issue between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
3. When did Franklin Roosevelt take office in the White House?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's relationship with Susie Parish?
5. What incident does Freedman say escalated Elliot Roosevelt's alcoholism?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)