|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Eleanor Roosevelt's first child born?
(a) Spring 1906.
(b) Winter 1905.
(c) Spring 1905.
(d) Fall 1906.
2. What did Eleanor give up at Sara's insistence?
(a) Going to the opera.
(b) Charity work.
(d) Her teaching job in the slums.
3. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
(b) Love affairs.
(d) Temperance meetings.
4. How old was Eleanor Roosevelt when she returned to the U.S.?
5. Why did Franklin propose to Eleanor, according to Freedman?
(a) He wanted her to manage his affairs.
(b) He wanted her to bring out the best in him.
(c) He thought she would make a good mother.
(d) He was smitten with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Allenswood?
2. What did Franklin Roosevelt do after losing the 1920 election?
3. How did Franklin Roosevelt show his regard for Marion Dickerman and Nancy Cook?
4. To whom did Eleanor Roosevelt NOT make unannounced visits?
5. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)