|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin Roosevelt do after losing the 1920 election?
(b) Joined a law firm.
(c) Started strategizing for 1924.
(d) Charity work.
2. What did Eleanor Roosevelt prefer to chauffeured limousines?
(a) A Ford roadster.
(c) A Dodge coupe.
(d) A Plymouth convertible.
3. What holiday did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt marry on?
(c) St. Valentine's Day.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's relationship with Susie Parish?
(a) Cousin and roommate.
(b) Fellow volunteer.
(c) Rival for a boy's attention.
5. What did Franklin tell Eleanor on September 2, 1939?
(a) That the Japanese had attacked Pearl Harbor.
(b) That Japan had invaded China.
(c) That Germany had invaded Poland.
(d) That he was losing his health.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt keep their engagement a secret?
2. What does Freedman say was the effect of Franklin Roosevelt's paralysis?
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
4. Why did Eleanor Roosevelt resign from the Daughters of the American Revolution?
5. How would Eleanor go about making a recommendation to her husband, according to Freedman?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)