|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Allenswood?
(a) New York.
2. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(a) Debt relief.
(b) Women's working conditions.
(d) Hunger relief.
3. Where did Franklin Roosevelt work after he returned from his honeymoon?
(a) Wall Street law firm.
(b) New York government.
(c) Democratic political party.
(d) Charitable organization.
4. What did Eleanor Roosevelt work with a private coach to improve?
(a) Her public speaking.
(b) Her sense of diplomacy and propriety.
(c) Her driving.
(d) Her writing.
5. Where did Franklin Roosevelt attend law school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor attribute to Esther Lape and Elizabeth Read?
2. What was America's initial stance toward the war in Europe?
3. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's role in the New Age her husband was inaugurating?
4. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
5. What was Sara Roosevelt's response to Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt's engagement?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)