|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Allenswood?
(a) New York.
2. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt about politics?
(a) It was a man's profession.
(b) It was the most American profession.
(c) It was the thing that stopped progress from happening.
(d) It should clear the way for social change.
3. What did Eleanor Roosevelt co-direct with Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia?
(a) The Office of Civilian Defense.
(b) The USO.
(c) The Communication Corps.
(d) The League of Women's Voters.
4. What did Eleanor learn how to do in order to teach her children?
5. Where did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt honeymoon?
(c) Niagara Falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Franklin Roosevelt needed as the war took a toll on him?
2. How does Freedman characterize the difference between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt's personalities?
3. Who was Molly Dewson?
4. Why was Franklin Roosevelt encouraged to run for a third term?
5. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)