Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: The War Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt during their visits?
(a) His mother.
(b) A chaperone.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Mlle. Souvestre.
2. Who beat Franklin Roosevelt in 1920?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) Louis Howe.
(c) James Cox.
(d) Calvin Coolidge.
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
(a) Turned it into a more diplomatic position.
(b) Took it to new heights.
(c) Debased the office.
(d) Won more power for it.
4. What was the Junior League's purpose?
(a) To raise money for political parties.
(b) To organize the poor politically.
(c) To educate workers.
(d) To help the needy.
5. How did Eleanor Roosevelt say Mlle. Souvestre affected her?
(a) She schooled her in religion.
(b) She opened her mind.
(c) She taught her to go without things.
(d) She strengthened her resolve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt honeymoon?
2. How did Franklin Roosevelt come to national prominence after 1929?
3. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
4. When did World War I end?
5. What did Eleanor appeal for in the face of Nazi oppression?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)