|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incident does Freedman say escalated Elliot Roosevelt's alcoholism?
(a) A broken ankle.
(b) A divorce.
(c) A needy personality.
(d) A financial crisis.
2. What was Eleanor's position at the Women's Democratic News?
(a) Fundraising coordinator.
(c) Political correspondent.
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
4. Where would Franklin Roosevelt go for his health?
(a) Warm Springs.
(b) Ballston Spa.
(d) The Maine Coast.
5. How did Eleanor Roosevelt say Mlle. Souvestre affected her?
(a) She strengthened her resolve.
(b) She schooled her in religion.
(c) She opened her mind.
(d) She taught her to go without things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
2. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
3. What did Eleanor Roosevelt NOT start to get invitations for after she joined the Women's Democratic News?
4. Who was Earl Miller?
5. What did Elliot Roosevelt die of?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)