|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
(c) Rather ugly.
2. How did Eleanor Roosevelt say Mlle. Souvestre affected her?
(a) She schooled her in religion.
(b) She strengthened her resolve.
(c) She opened her mind.
(d) She taught her to go without things.
3. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's social demeanor at age 18?
(a) Awkward and shy.
(b) Pleasant and gracious.
(c) Aggressive and political.
(d) Humble and religious.
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
5. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
(a) The sad-eyed lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Allenswood?
2. What does Freedman say was the effect of this nickname?
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt as a result of her mother's attention to looks?
4. What did Marion Dickerman and Eleanor Roosevelt do together after Marion invited Eleanor to teach?
5. What was the relation between Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)