|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incident does Freedman say escalated Elliot Roosevelt's alcoholism?
(a) A needy personality.
(b) A financial crisis.
(c) A divorce.
(d) A broken ankle.
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
(a) She was plain.
(b) She was a horror.
(c) She was indistinct.
(d) She was a beauty.
3. Where did Eleanor take a political leadership position?
(a) League of Nations.
(b) The National Democratic Party.
(c) League of Women's Voters.
(d) New York State Democratic Party.
4. Which child of Eleanor Roosevelt's died in infancy?
(a) Franklin Jr.
(c) Anna Roosevelt.
(d) James Roosevelt.
5. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
(c) The sad-eyed lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor refuse to give up when Franklin Roosevelt was elected Governor of New York?
2. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
4. What did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt do at the Harvard-Yale game?
5. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about moving to Albany when Franklin Roosevelt won his first race?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)