|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Franklin Roosevelt go for his health?
(a) The Maine Coast.
(b) Warm Springs.
(c) Ballston Spa.
2. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(a) Hunger relief.
(c) Women's working conditions.
(d) Debt relief.
3. When was Eleanor Roosevelt's first child born?
(a) Fall 1906.
(b) Spring 1906.
(c) Spring 1905.
(d) Winter 1905.
4. What holiday did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt marry on?
(c) St. Valentine's Day.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
5. Where did Franklin Roosevelt work after he returned from his honeymoon?
(a) Democratic political party.
(b) Charitable organization.
(c) New York government.
(d) Wall Street law firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman characterize the bond between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
2. What was the relation between Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt?
3. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about moving to Albany when Franklin Roosevelt won his first race?
4. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
5. What did Eleanor Roosevelt NOT start to get invitations for after she joined the Women's Democratic News?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)