|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
(a) The Catskills.
(b) Oak Terrace.
2. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
(a) A popular sportsman.
(b) A hard-driving businessman.
(c) A keep social observer.
(d) A genial host and drinking companion.
3. Where would Franklin invite Eleanor to visit on weekends?
(a) New Brunswick.
(b) Campobello Island.
(d) Washington D.C.
4. How does Freedman characterize Franklin Roosevelt's attitude toward the children?
(a) He hardy noticed them.
(b) He played with them and spoiled them.
(c) He disciplined them strictly.
(d) He took them with him to the legislature.
5. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(b) Hunger relief.
(c) Women's working conditions.
(d) Debt relief.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Eleanor Roosevelt's first child born?
2. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
3. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
4. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
5. What did Eleanor give up at Sara's insistence?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)