|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gathering was Eleanor Roosevelt a frequent attendant at after her return to the U.S.?
(a) Hunting party.
(c) Political rally.
(d) Dinner party.
2. How old was Eleanor Roosevelt when she returned to the U.S.?
3. Where did Franklin Roosevelt work after he returned from his honeymoon?
(a) Democratic political party.
(b) Wall Street law firm.
(c) Charitable organization.
(d) New York government.
4. Where would Franklin Roosevelt go for his health?
(a) The Maine Coast.
(b) Ballston Spa.
(c) Warm Springs.
5. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's relationship with Susie Parish?
(b) Cousin and roommate.
(c) Fellow volunteer.
(d) Rival for a boy's attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
2. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
3. Which child of Eleanor Roosevelt's died in infancy?
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt when Franklin proposed?
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)