|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor refuse to give up when Franklin Roosevelt was elected Governor of New York?
(c) Political activities.
(d) The Women's Democratic News.
2. How did Franklin Roosevelt describe Eleanor Roosevelt's eyes when they met?
3. What kind of gathering was Eleanor Roosevelt a frequent attendant at after her return to the U.S.?
(b) Political rally.
(c) Hunting party.
(d) Dinner party.
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's status in Mlle. Souvestre's eyes?
(a) She had the seat of honor at dinner.
(b) She was not distinguished.
(c) She was a constant troublemaker.
(d) She was often chastised.
5. Where did Eleanor take a political leadership position?
(a) League of Nations.
(b) League of Women's Voters.
(c) The National Democratic Party.
(d) New York State Democratic Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Eleanor Roosevelt's best subjects at Allenswood?
2. What sadness attended Eleanor Roosevelt's return to the U.S.?
3. In what way does Freedman say Franklin Roosevelt shocked his wife?
4. When was Eleanor Roosevelt's first child born?
5. What was Franklin responsible for when the U.S. entered World War I?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)