|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Eleanor Roosevelt feel out of place in the company of her mother, grandmother, and aunts?
(a) She had been educated abroad.
(b) She did not know Greek.
(c) She was not a beauty.
(d) She was not married yet.
2. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt was uncomfortable about in the townhouse where she lived with her husband and children?
(a) Being surrounded by servants.
(b) Being in charge of so many decisions.
(c) Being so far from home.
(d) Her husband's mistresses.
3. Where did Marion Dickerman invite Eleanor to teach?
(a) The Todhunter school.
(b) The Friends School.
(c) The ghetto.
4. What did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt do at the Harvard-Yale game?
(b) Kissed for the first time.
(c) Slipped away from their chaperone.
(d) Got drunk together.
5. What did Elliot Roosevelt die of?
(d) An accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Earl Miller?
2. What was Franklin responsible for when the U.S. entered World War I?
3. What was the relation between Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt?
4. What did Eleanor Roosevelt dislike about the prospect of moving to Washington D.C.?
5. What advice did Louis Howe give Eleanor Roosevelt after Franklin Roosevelt's paralysis?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)