|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Earl Miller?
(a) A state trooper.
(b) A reporter.
(c) An activist.
(d) A political appointee.
2. What kind of gathering was Eleanor Roosevelt a frequent attendant at after her return to the U.S.?
(a) Political rally.
(c) Dinner party.
(d) Hunting party.
3. Where did Franklin Roosevelt attend law school?
4. What sadness attended Eleanor Roosevelt's return to the U.S.?
(a) Her grandmother had died.
(b) Her uncle had died.
(c) The family's fortunes had declined.
(d) Her uncle had become an alcoholic.
5. Where was Allenswood?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's relationship with her mother-in-law affected her?
2. Who did Franklin Roosevelt follow into politics?
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
4. Where did Marion Dickerman invite Eleanor to teach?
5. How did Eleanor Roosevelt change under Mlle. Souvestre's influence?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)