|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor take a political leadership position?
(a) League of Women's Voters.
(b) League of Nations.
(c) The National Democratic Party.
(d) New York State Democratic Party.
2. What was Franklin responsible for when the U.S. entered World War I?
(b) Raising money.
(c) Overseeing war contractors.
(d) Mobilizing warships.
3. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(a) Women's working conditions.
(b) Hunger relief.
(d) Debt relief.
4. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
(a) His gambling.
(b) His shotgun.
(c) His madness.
(d) His fits of rage.
5. How long did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt keep their engagement a secret?
(a) A year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which child of Eleanor Roosevelt's died in infancy?
2. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt secretly engaged to at nineteen?
3. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
4. Who were Eleanor Roosevelt's classmates at Allenswood?
5. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)