Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Friendship and Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's social demeanor at age 18?
(a) Humble and religious.
(b) Awkward and shy.
(c) Pleasant and gracious.
(d) Aggressive and political.
2. How did Sara Roosevelt's feelings change by the time Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were married?
(a) She came to adore Eleanor.
(b) She started to have doubts about Franklin as a husband.
(c) She was less and less interested in the wedding.
(d) She was terrified that Eleanor was taking Franklin away.
3. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
(a) Her selflessness.
(b) Her thoughtful expression.
(c) Her old-fashioned ways.
(d) Her cute face.
4. How old was Eleanor Roosevelt when she returned to the U.S.?
5. How does Freedman characterize the time Eleanor Roosevelt spent at Allenswood?
(a) The worst time of her life.
(b) A time of luxury and being spoiled.
(c) A time of trials and difficulties.
(d) Happiest years of her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Eleanor start to see Franklin regularly?
2. Who did Franklin Roosevelt follow into politics?
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's status in Mlle. Souvestre's eyes?
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt about her prospects as a wife?
5. Where did Marion Dickerman invite Eleanor to teach?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)