One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
(a) Hunger relief.
(b) Debt relief.
(c) Women's working conditions.
2. Who beat Franklin Roosevelt in 1920?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Louis Howe.
(d) James Cox.
3. Where was Allenswood?
(d) New York.
4. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's social demeanor at age 18?
(a) Awkward and shy.
(b) Aggressive and political.
(c) Pleasant and gracious.
(d) Humble and religious.
5. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
(a) His madness.
(b) His gambling.
(c) His shotgun.
(d) His fits of rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did World War I end?
2. What effect did her husband's paralysis have on Eleanor's feelings for him?
3. What kind of gathering was Eleanor Roosevelt a frequent attendant at after her return to the U.S.?
4. What does Freedman say Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt saw in Europe?
5. How would Eleanor go about making a recommendation to her husband, according to Freedman?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)