|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor tell Richie she bought with the money he gave her for Christmas in Chapter 42?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A pair of earrings.
(c) A dress.
(d) New jeans.
2. When Eleanor and Park go out for dinner in Chapter 45, Eleanor stays hidden on the floor of the car until they reach what street?
(a) Ross Street.
(b) 24th Street.
(c) 34th Street.
(d) 16th Street.
3. How old was Park when he kissed Tina?
4. Where does Park's family go in Chapter 42?
(a) To Park's grandmother's house.
(b) To church.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To a boat show.
5. At what point in the baseball metaphor for intimacy do Eleanor and Park stop in Chapter 46?
(a) Home run.
(b) Second base.
(c) First base.
(d) Third base.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long is Eleanor's uncle gone when he goes to Omaha to get her things in Chapter 55?
2. What Beatles' song is mentioned in relation to Charles Manson in Chapter 29?
3. What book does Eleanor give to Park for Christmas?
4. How does Eleanor tell Park she means to get to her uncle's house in Chapter 50?
5. Park's father tells him in Chapter 31, "The only way I know how to land a girl is to" what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do DeNice and Beebi tell Eleanor after hearing about her clothes in the gym locker room toilet?
2. How does the author allude to Cinderella in Chapter 45? What is the significance of this literary allusion?
3. What causes Park to believe he is shallow in Chapter 30?
4. What is revealed of Tina's character in Chapter 48?
5. How does Park regard his own appearance?
6. How does Eleanor bargain with her siblings to ensure they won't rat her out regarding her relationship with Park?
7. Why does Mindy take Park to get his driver's license in Chapter 43?
8. How does the teacher react that helps Eleanor find her clothes in Chapter 40?
9. How do Eleanor and Park react to their encounter in the hallway when Eleanor is in her gym clothes?
10. How does Eleanor respond when Park asks why Sabrina doesn't leave Richie?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)