|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall are Eleanor and Park in relation to one another?
(a) Eleanor is 6 inches taller than Park.
(b) They are the same height.
(c) Park is a foot taller than Eleanor.
(d) Eleanor is a foot taller than Park.
2. Who does Park take to the prom in Chapter 58?
3. What color is Eleanor's uncle's home described as in Chapter 54?
(b) Brown brick.
(d) White and green.
4. Where has Park's father gone in the beginning of Chapter 45?
(a) Turkey hunting.
(b) Deer hunting.
(d) To church.
5. "Inspiration Point" exists on what television show, according to Eleanor's narrative in Chapter 45?
(a) All in the Family.
(b) Mork and Mindy.
(d) Happy Days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is the theme for the prom, according to Eleanor in Chapter 45?
2. How does Eleanor go to school in Chapter 55?
3. What does Eleanor tell Richie she bought with the money he gave her for Christmas in Chapter 42?
4. Who is Eleanor's new friend at the theater camp in Chapter 55?
5. What does Park insist on doing at the end of Chapter 50?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the teacher react that helps Eleanor find her clothes in Chapter 40?
2. How does Park regard his own appearance?
3. What is revealed of Tina's character in Chapter 48?
4. What do Eleanor and Park discuss when they are on their date in Chapter 45?
5. How does the author allude to Cinderella in Chapter 45? What is the significance of this literary allusion?
6. How does Mindy's attitude change toward Eleanor after seeing her family at the grocery store?
7. What do DeNice and Beebi tell Eleanor after hearing about her clothes in the gym locker room toilet?
8. What observations are revealed in Chapter 49?
9. Describe the ending of the novel. How have the characters changed?
10. What causes Park to believe he is shallow in Chapter 30?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)