|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of DeNice's boyfriend?
2. What breed is Richie's dog described as?
(c) German Shepherd.
(d) Great Dane.
3. What does Park show to Eleanor when he sees her on the bus after his mom picked him up the day before in Chapter 43?
(a) A new mixed tape.
(b) A new comic book.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) Keys to his new car.
4. What is printed on Park's green t-shirt in Chapter 43?
(b) "The Cure."
(c) "Kiss Me, I'm Irish."
(d) "Rage Against the Machine."
5. At what time does Eleanor wake up on Christmas Day in Chapter 33?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 12:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new tape has Park gotten that he is excited about in the beginning of Chapter 39?
2. Park tells Eleanor in Chapter 28 that she looks like she just joined the cast of what Broadway show?
3. Why does Richie get enraged during Christimas dinner in Chapter 33?
4. When Eleanor and Park go out for dinner in Chapter 45, Eleanor stays hidden on the floor of the car until they reach what street?
5. Who asks Eleanor why she is crying when she sits down to dinner with her family on Sunday in Chapter 31?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Eleanor and Park discuss when they are on their date in Chapter 45?
2. What is significant about Eleanor's envy of Park's family in Chapter 38?
3. How does the author allude to Cinderella in Chapter 45? What is the significance of this literary allusion?
4. What is significant about Park's father's response when Park leaves with Eleanor in Chapter 51?
5. Why is Park wrong in believing he and Eleanor can have no secrets from one another?
6. What observations are revealed in Chapter 49?
7. How does Eleanor respond when Park asks why Sabrina doesn't leave Richie?
8. How do Eleanor and Park react to their encounter in the hallway when Eleanor is in her gym clothes?
9. What causes Park to believe that Eleanor is writing the vulgar phrases on her books?
10. How does Park regard his current relationship with Tina?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)