|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television show does Eleanor's Spanish teacher play during class in Chapter 27?
(a) Where in the World is Carmen Santiago.
(b) Wheel of Fortune.
(d) Que Pasa, USA?
2. Upon which of the following facts is Eleanor able to tell that Park is not really stupid, even though she refers to him as being that way?
(a) Both of this parents are known to be very wise.
(b) Others had told her about his high level of intelligence.
(c) He always carries a dictionary with him.
(d) He is in two of Eleanor's honors classes.
3. Who is Mr. Stessman?
(a) Eleanor's English teacher.
(b) Eleanor's mother's landlord.
(c) Eleanor's former next-door neighbor.
(d) Eleanor's history teacher.
4. Who is Tonya?
(a) Eleanor's aunt.
(b) Eleanor's younger sister.
(c) Eleanor's best friend at school.
(d) Richie's dog.
5. What is the name of Eleanor's father's fiancee?
6. What is the name of Park's brother?
7. Why does Eleanor feel comfortable leaving the light on at night?
(a) Because she has her mother's permission to do it.
(b) Because she is used to sleeping with the light on.
(c) Because she knows that leaving the light on will make Richie uncomfortable.
(d) Because she knows that leaving the light on it will not keep her brothers or sister from sleeping.
8. Who buys Eleanor an ice-cream cone in Chapter 23?
9. What fictional character does Park compare Eleanor to in Chapter 19?
(a) The Pink Panther.
(b) Dirty Harry.
10. How old was Park's mother when she married Park's father?
11. Why is Eleaonor nervous in the end of Chapter 27?
(a) She is nervous about talking to Richie.
(b) She is nervous about getting married.
(c) She is nervous about going to Park's home.
(d) She is nervous about the big basketball game.
12. What does Park eat for dinner at his grandparents' house in Chapter 23?
(a) Polish sausage and tater tots.
(b) Beef roast with potatoes.
(c) Tomato soup.
(d) Chicken-fried chicken.
13. What grade was Park in when he "went together" with Tina?
(a) 5th grade.
(b) 6th grade.
(c) 8th grade.
(d) 7th grade.
14. Who is the 9th grade girl that Park had kissed the year before?
15. Who at the school calls Eleanor into her office in Chapter 17?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mrs. Dunne.
(c) Ms. Smith.
(d) Mr. Sarpy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from Chapter 26 refers to a constricting device used to control venous and arterial circulation?
2. What television show are Park's grandparents watching when he goes to their house in Chapter 23?
3. What U2 song is Eleanor playing on her father's stereo when talking to Park on the phone in Chapter 19?
4. What is one of the main reasons that Eleanor does not want to walk home from school in Chapter 2?
5. What movie does Eleanor go to see with her family in Chapter 20?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)