|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose voice does Eleanor compare Park's in Chapter 19?
(a) Robert Smith's.
(b) Paul McCartney's.
(c) John Lennon's.
(d) Peter Gabriel's.
2. How old is the child that Eleanor babysits for her father in Chapter 19?
3. How much money does Eleanor's dad end up paying her for babysitting in Chapter 20?
4. What is Eleanor's mother's last name?
5. Whose opinion is Park most concerned about in relation to how he treats Eleanor on the bus?
(b) His brother's.
(c) His father's.
(d) His mother's.
6. What is the name of Eleanor's father's fiancee?
7. What movie does Eleanor go to see with her family in Chapter 20?
(a) The Goonies.
(c) Short Circuit.
(d) The Princess Bride.
8. Park considers of Eleanor's performance with her poem, "She was the only person in class who'd read her poem like it wasn't" what?
(a) "A performance."
(b) "An entity."
(c) "A poem."
(d) "An assignment."
9. What does Eleanor's mother pin on Eleanor's jacket in the beginning of Chapter 27?
(a) A silver heart.
(b) A glass flower.
(c) A glass beatle.
(d) A gold turtle.
10. Who hugs Eleanor after she performs her poem in English class?
(b) Mr. Stessman.
(d) Ms. Anderson.
11. What day of the week does Eleanor consider the best in Chapter 17?
12. Who is Mr. Stessman?
(a) Eleanor's mother's landlord.
(b) Eleanor's history teacher.
(c) Eleanor's English teacher.
(d) Eleanor's former next-door neighbor.
13. Why did Steve break a guy's nose back in middle school?
(a) Because the guy had made an insulting remark about him (Steve) and Tina.
(b) Because the guy had made an insulting remark about Steve's father.
(c) Because the guy had tried to steal his wallet.
(d) Because the guy would not give Tina his seat on the bus.
14. Who at the school calls Eleanor into her office in Chapter 17?
(a) Ms. Smith.
(b) Mrs. Dunne.
(c) Mr. Sarpy.
(d) Mr. Anderson.
15. To whom does Eleanor attempt writing a letter to in Spanish class in Chapter 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. What television show does Eleanor's Spanish teacher play during class in Chapter 27?
2. What day of the week is it in the beginning of Chapter 16?
3. At what time does Eleanor go to put the child to sleep when she is babysitting in Chapter 19?
4. What color are Eleanor's eyes?
5. Under what circumstances does Park say his parents met in Chapter 19?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)