|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Eleanor wake up on Christmas Day in Chapter 33?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
2. Whose daughter has become pregnant in Chapter 43, according to Eleanor's mother?
(a) Eileen Benson's daughter.
(b) Marie Smith's daughter.
(c) Paige McKay's daughter.
(d) Jessica Scott's daughter.
3. How old is Park's brother?
4. What animal does Eleanor compare Richie to in Chapter 10?
(a) A lion.
(b) A rat.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A dog.
5. Who invites Park to go to the basketball game with him and his friends in Chapter 30?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor's mother pin on Eleanor's jacket in the beginning of Chapter 27?
2. Which of Eleanor's siblings wets the bed at night?
3. Upon which of the following facts is Eleanor able to tell that Park is not really stupid, even though she refers to him as being that way?
4. How old was Bono when he met his wife, according to Park in Chapter 40?
5. From Park's perspective, the narrative states in Chapter 15, "Holding Eleanor's hand was like holding" what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)