|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Park's father say it took him to teach Park's brother to drive in Chapter 16?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
2. What grade was Park in when he "went together" with Tina?
(a) 5th grade.
(b) 7th grade.
(c) 8th grade.
(d) 6th grade.
3. What Beatles' albums does Eleanor look for at her father's house in Chapter 19?
(a) Please Please Me and the White Album.
(b) Rubber Soul and Revolver.
(c) Twist and Shout and Revolver.
(d) A Hard Day's Night and Something New.
4. How old is Park's brother?
5. How old has Ben just turned in Chapter 32?
Short Answer Questions
1. What new object has Park's father bought himself when he and the family returns in Chapter 42?
2. Park's father tells him in Chapter 31, "The only way I know how to land a girl is to" what?
3. What is the name of DeNice's boyfriend?
4. Who at the school calls Eleanor into her office in Chapter 17?
5. How old was Park when he kissed Tina?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)