|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hugs Eleanor after she performs her poem in English class?
(a) Ms. Anderson.
(d) Mr. Stessman.
2. Who is the lead singer of the band The Cure?
(a) Iggy Pop.
(b) Robert Smith.
(c) Eddy Savage.
(d) John Lennon.
3. What type of poem does Eleanor's English teacher suggest that she and her classmates select to memorize?
4. What is the name of Park's father?
5. What makes Eleanor upset when she leaves Park's house during homework in Chapter 30?
(a) A telephone call from Richie.
(b) The fact that Park's mother told her to leave.
(c) The discovery that Park dated Tina.
(d) The arrival of Park's father home from work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Eleanor say she almost got Park but that it's "about rabbits, and not everybody wants to read about rabbits" on Christmas?
2. Who does Eleanor tell Park he looks like after his mom puts eyeliner on him in Chapter 35?
3. At what time does Eleanor go to put the child to sleep when she is babysitting in Chapter 19?
4. What is Park's father working on replacing after dinner in the beginning of Chapter 39?
5. What color does Park wear practically from head to toe, according to the narrator in Chapter 16?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)