|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week does Eleanor consider the best in Chapter 17?
2. How long does Park's father say it took him to teach Park's brother to drive in Chapter 16?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
3. Whose opinion is Park most concerned about in relation to how he treats Eleanor on the bus?
(a) His brother's.
(c) His father's.
(d) His mother's.
4. Park considers of Eleanor's performance with her poem, "She was the only person in class who'd read her poem like it wasn't" what?
(a) "An entity."
(b) "A performance."
(c) "A poem."
(d) "An assignment."
5. How does Eleanor believe that Shakespeare treated the subject of young love in Romeo and Juliet?
(a) With utmost respect.
(b) By making fun of it.
(c) In a neutral way.
(d) With utmost confusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week does Park attend taekwando classes?
2. Who hugs Eleanor after she performs her poem in English class?
3. What school book of Eleanor's has been defaced with a crude phrase in the beginning of Chapter 16?
4. Aside from being insulting to her, how does Eleanor view the sanitary pads that Tina and the other girls in gym class had used to cover her locker?
5. What does Eleanor wear tied around her wrist in Chapter 15?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)