|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new comic book does Park bring onto the bus in Chapter 9?
(b) Green Lantern.
(d) The Watchmen.
2. Why does it make sense for Richie to drive Eleanor to school every day?
(a) Because Eleanor's school is located on Richie's way to work.
(b) Because it would keep Eleanor from having to wait for the school bus outside on rainy and snowy days.
(c) Because it would keep Eleanor's mother from having to pay Eleanor's bus fare every week.
(d) Because it would give Eleanor the opportunity to sleep an extra 30 minutes every day.
3. Who is Eleanor's homeroom teacher?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mrs. Dunne.
(c) Mr. Pulcini.
(d) Mr. Sarpy.
4. On what day of the week does Park attend taekwando classes?
5. What band does Park deduce is "no good for drowning out the morons at the back of the bus" in Chapter 1?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Misfits.
(d) Skinny Puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Park's brother?
2. What is missing from the Walkman that Eleanor's mother had brought over from the old house for her?
3. When does the novel begin in Chapter 1?
4. From Park's perspective, the narrative states in Chapter 15, "Holding Eleanor's hand was like holding" what?
5. In general, what does Eleanor think about honors students?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)