|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit of Raymond’s does Eleanor find repulsive?
(a) His body odor.
(b) His chewing gum.
(c) His interrupting.
(d) His smoking.
2. What two items does Eleanor purchase for her new outfit for the concert?
(a) A mini skirt and a tank top.
(b) Skinny jeans and a tank top.
(c) Skinny jeans and a silk blouse.
(d) Leggings and a leather jacket.
3. Where does Raymond invite Eleanor to go with him?
(a) The golf club for Sammy’s birthday.
(b) The golf club for Keith’s birthday.
(c) The golf club for Laura’s birthday.
(d) The golf club for his birthday.
4. Whose voice does Eleanor hear hissing in her head when she tries to sleep the night after the concert attempt?
(a) Her mother's.
5. How far away is the big supermarket Eleanor visits?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eleanor’s nail technician?
2. At what store does Eleanor run into the musician after being unable to attend his concert?
3. What human need does Eleanor think she might not need?
4. What does Eleanor try to convince Raymond to purchase for riding the bus?
5. What does Eleanor wear at the hospital, so she does not need to use hand gel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What passion does Eleanor discover at the birthday party?
2. How does Eleanor react when the nail technician discovers the remains of a sandwich hidden in Eleanor’s purse?
3. How does Eleanor react to the experience of having her hair done by Laura?
4. What shocking piece of information does Eleanor tell the doctor in her appointment?
5. What do Eleanor and Raymond argue about regarding time etiquette for arriving at a party?
6. Why does Eleanor lie to Raymond about needing to go to the doctor's office?
7. What is Raymond’s response when hearing of Eleanor’s possible promotion at work?
8. Why does Eleanor join Raymond for a drink at a bar?
9. What does Eleanor ask the bartender regarding his appearance?
10. Why does Eleanor say she drinks the vodka more on certain nights?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)