1. How old is Eleanor Oliphant?
2. In what department does Eleanor work?
3. What part of the newspaper does Eleanor enjoy while she is eating lunch?
The cryptic crossword.
4. What does Eleanor overhear her coworkers calling her at the beginning of the novel?
5. What kind of bikini wax does Eleanor receive?
6. Who does Eleanor call to help her fix her computer problems?
Raymond from IT.
7. What big purchase does Eleanor make to conduct extensive research on the object of her affection?
8. Where is Eleanor’s mother currently living?
We do not know.
This section contains 3,898 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)