|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in the fire started by Eleanor’s mother?
(a) Marianne and Eleanor's mother.
(b) No one.
(c) Just Eleanor's mother.
(d) Just Marianne.
2. According to the poster, what time does the musician’s gig start?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
3. Who does Mikey tell Eleanor has cancer?
(a) His daughter Lois.
(b) His father John.
(c) His girlfriend Hazel.
(d) His boss Sammy.
4. What does the HR department in Eleanor’s office require a person to do after having been gone from work for more than a few days?
(a) Have a party.
(b) Take a test.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Have an interview.
5. How long had Eleanor been out on her medical leave?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tea does Eleanor make properly while she is at work?
2. How often do Raymond and Eleanor meet for lunch?
3. Why does Eleanor sing the hymns so loudly at the funeral?
4. How does Eleanor reply when Raymond opens her door and says, “Jesus Christ!"
5. What drink does Eleanor order at the bar?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)