|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Eleanor’s favorite hobbies to do alone?
(b) The crossword puzzle.
(c) Listen to music.
2. What part of the newspaper does Eleanor enjoy while she is eating lunch?
(a) The opinion section.
(b) The film section.
(c) The cryptic crossword.
(d) The wanted ads.
3. Who does Eleanor say is the man who will change her life?
(a) The musician.
(d) Her father.
4. Where does Eleanor go after her first therapy session ends?
(a) To see Raymond.
(b) The pub.
(c) Her office.
(d) To her apartment.
5. According to her therapist, who is the person with whom Eleanor has been trying to connect?
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Eleanor learned is something to worry about?
2. Where does Eleanor say was the one place she could relax during her childhood, before the fire?
3. What emotion does Eleanor feel about her juvenile crush on the musician?
4. What does Laura offer to give Eleanor?
5. When Eleanor increases her therapy sessions, how often does she attend them?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)