|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Eleanor’s mother currently living?
(a) A mental hospital.
(b) In her own apartment.
(c) A nursing home.
(d) We do not know.
2. According to the poster, what time does the musician’s gig start?
(a) 10 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
3. What drink does Eleanor order at the bar?
(a) Vodka tonic.
4. What does Eleanor do while on the phone with her mother in the first conversation in the book?
(a) She starts yelling.
(b) She starts crying.
(c) She stops listening.
(d) She stops caring.
5. Where does Raymond invite Eleanor to go with him?
(a) The golf club for his birthday.
(b) The golf club for Sammy’s birthday.
(c) The golf club for Keith’s birthday.
(d) The golf club for Laura’s birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor tell Raymond is the reason she needs to rush to her appointment instead of talking with him?
2. In what department does Eleanor work?
3. Who calls Eleanor, interrupting her quiet reading time after she got a manicure?
4. What habit of Raymond’s does Eleanor find repulsive?
5. How did Raymond’s father die?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)