|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Eleanor’s therapist?
(a) Laura Jackson.
(b) Sarah Silverman.
(c) Jenn Smith.
(d) Maria Temple.
2. What drink does Eleanor order at the bar?
(c) Vodka tonic.
3. According to Eleanor, what would “hell” entail?
(a) Tons of crying children.
(b) A looped medley of showtunes.
(c) Jazz music.
(d) People without manners.
4. What genre of music does Eleanor decide she dislikes?
(b) Rock and Roll.
(d) Death metal.
5. The day of the big show, Eleanor says that she is ready to be what?
(a) Die of happiness.
(b) Fall in love.
(d) Become a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of professional does Raymond encourage Eleanor to see?
2. What did Eleanor have done at the salon that felt like bliss?
3. What movie does Eleanor’s mother say the residents elected to watch for movie night?
4. What question does Raymond ask Eleanor about her mother?
5. What type of shoes does Eleanor buy at the department store?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)