|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of shoes is Eleanor wearing to the concert?
(a) Velcro shoes.
(b) High heels.
(c) Ankle boots.
(d) Flip flops.
2. What two items does Eleanor purchase for her new outfit for the concert?
(a) Leggings and a leather jacket.
(b) Skinny jeans and a tank top.
(c) A mini skirt and a tank top.
(d) Skinny jeans and a silk blouse.
3. Who visits Eleanor at her apartment for a regular visit in Chapter 6?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her social worker.
(c) Her father.
(d) The musician.
4. According to Eleanor, what would “hell” entail?
(a) A looped medley of showtunes.
(b) Jazz music.
(c) Tons of crying children.
(d) People without manners.
5. How did Raymond’s father die?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eleanor say the elderly man looks like with his white hair and red sweater?
2. What is the name of the elderly man whom Eleanor and Raymond saved?
3. What big purchase does Eleanor make to conduct extensive research on the object of her affection?
4. What does Eleanor want to buy herself for her birthday?
5. Why is Eleanor unable to purchase her alcoholic beverage of choice?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)