|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Eleanor talk with her mother?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Twice a week.
2. What did Eleanor have done at the salon that felt like bliss?
(a) A foot massage.
(b) A hand massage.
(c) A scalp massage.
(d) A manicure.
3. What position at work does Eleanor get offered?
(a) IT assistant.
(b) Office manager.
(c) Director of finance.
(d) HR representative.
4. Who initially asks Eleanor to dance at the birthday party?
(c) No one.
5. Who does Eleanor ask to join her for lunch as she processes the job offer for a promotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor realize about the musician during the show?
2. How does Eleanor reply when Raymond opens her door and says, “Jesus Christ!"
3. What does Eleanor think is a kind of strange mating ritual?
4. Who does Eleanor see dancing with Raymond at the birthday party?
5. Who visits Eleanor at her apartment for a regular visit in Chapter 6?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)