|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freyia is interested in discussing which topic?
2. On who does Brynhild place blame for greed?
3. Who else is involved in the accusation?
4. Where is Herkia sent?
5. How does Gudrun redeem herself?
(a) By promising to bear three sons.
(b) By placing her hands in boiling water.
(c) By drinking a truth telling potion.
(d) Gudrun does not redeem herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the girl?
2. What gift does Gudrun give to each son?
3. Where does Odin agree to go?
4. Who did Brynhild accidentally kill?
5. Who does not go on the journey with Gunnar and Hogni?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)