|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king has lost most of his men?
2. What gift does Gudrun give to each son?
(a) Healing ale.
(b) Mail coat.
3. How many marriages has Gudrun had?
4. Who else is involved in the accusation?
5. What happens to the giantess at the end of the poem?
(a) She sleeps.
(b) She allows Brynhild to pass.
(c) She sinks.
(d) She dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gunnar claims to know the secret of the hoard belonging to which group?
2. What type of potion is given to Gudrun?
3. How many winters has the girl been kept from her father?
4. It is said that Gudrun's two sons will fight against how many Goths?
5. Who else is involved in the accusation?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)