Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many winters has the girl been kept from her father?
2. Who else is involved in the accusation?
3. The author states that this Edda still brings sorrow upon which people?
4. Where is Gunnar thrown?
(b) Snake pit.
5. Of what crime is Gudrun accused?
(a) Slaying her own child.
(c) Being a witch.
(d) Being unfaithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers has Giaflaug lost?
2. What is the name of Hogni's wife?
3. How does Gudrun redeem herself?
4. Ottar and which other character have wagered foreign gold?
5. What did Gudrun do for entertainment during her stay?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)