|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years did the slave girls live underground?
2. How does Gudrun redeem herself?
(a) By placing her hands in boiling water.
(b) By drinking a truth telling potion.
(c) Gudrun does not redeem herself.
(d) By promising to bear three sons.
3. Where does Odin agree to go?
4. How many men did Atli lose in the battle?
5. What item could prove Gudrun's innocence?
(a) Song of the raven.
(b) Testimony from a lady in waiting.
(d) Tea leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is said that Gudrun's two sons will fight against how many Goths?
2. Which girl's hand was asked for at the Chieftain's hall?
3. Who is anxious over a potential battle?
4. What is the name of the girl found by Oddrun?
5. Odin tells the woman that she is the mother to three what?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)