|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gudrun redeem herself?
(a) Gudrun does not redeem herself.
(b) By drinking a truth telling potion.
(c) By promising to bear three sons.
(d) By placing her hands in boiling water.
2. What is the name of Gudrun's daughter?
3. What did Gudrun do for entertainment during her stay?
4. What does Gudrun add to Atli's ale?
(b) Snake venom.
5. How was Svanhild killed?
(a) Trampled by horses.
(b) Hanged in the gallows.
(d) Drawn and quartered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gudrun summon?
2. Which is not one of Gudrun's sons?
3. Who is anxious over a potential battle?
4. The king bonds with which woman?
5. Hamdir predicts that he will die in the land of which people?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)