|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On who does Brynhild place blame for greed?
2. Who else is involved in the accusation?
3. What happens to the giantess at the end of the poem?
(a) She dies.
(b) She sleeps.
(c) She sinks.
(d) She allows Brynhild to pass.
4. To what do Gudrun's sons compare Svanhild's death?
(a) The force of Thor's hammer.
(b) Death of Sigurd.
(c) A dragon's roar.
(d) A violent rain storm.
5. Who else is involved in the accusation?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years did the slave girls live underground?
2. What gift does Gudrun give to each son?
3. Who urges the men to stop fighting?
4. How was Svanhild killed?
5. Gunnar claims to know the secret of the hoard belonging to which group?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)