|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy that took pity on the wizard?
2. What mark is branded onto the woman?
(a) Three runes.
(b) Fenrir's mark.
(c) Poseidon's trident.
(d) Odin's cross.
3. What was used to kill Sinfiotli?
4. Which item is requested by Loki when he arrives at Hymir's Hall?
(b) A bed.
5. Which character turns into a bird?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Helgi when it was decided he would go into battle?
2. It is predicted that the strength of which person/group will fade away?
3. What is the first speaker's name?
4. Where does the greedy serpent live?
5. Where should men go thoroughly washed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Oddrun encounter Gunnar? What was he doing at the time?
2. The Seeress states that no men will come to see her again until what event?
3. Why is it that Guthorm will not be blames for breaking the blood oath?
4. Who is Gripir? What is Gripir's role in the Edda?
5. How does Gudrun proclaim her innocence?
6. Why does Thrym steal and hide Thor's hammer? Does Thrym's plan work?
7. How does Gudrun respond to Atli's invitation to her brothers?
8. What was seen in Glaumvor's dream?
9. What incident occurs as Helgi rests after killing Hunding?
10. How does Iormunrekk react to the news of the arrival of Sorli and Hamdir?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)