Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Helgi when he kills Hunding?
2. What is the first speaker's name?
3. Who is supposedly going to kill Sigurd?
(c) Hunding's sons.
(d) Gudrun's brothers.
4. Who kills Helgi?
5. What item does Thrym steal?
(a) Thor's hammer.
(b) Odin's daughter.
(d) A crystal goblet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Foolish men often do which of the following?
2. What is the name of Hunding's kingdom?
3. What is the name of the Swedish king?
4. What symbol is recommended for protection?
5. Who lost a hand to Fenrir?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the death of Hunding at Helgi's hand and the consequences.
2. How do Sigurd and Regin meet?
3. Detail the events surrounding Sinfiotli's death.
4. How does Loki behave once insulted at Hymir's Hall?
5. How does Gudrun proclaim her innocence?
6. According to the Seeress, who will avenge Baldr?
7. What things are promised to Frodi from the grinding of the magic grindstone?
8. What fates befall Gunnar and Hogni?
9. How does the relationship form between Lord and Rig?
10. What confession does Hedin make to Helgi? How does Helgi react?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)