|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not part of the meeting to discuss the dreams?
2. In which direction does the sign of impending war appear?
3. Which king has lost most of his men?
4. What does Odin give as his name?
5. What is Gudrun's mother's name?
6. How did the queen's parents die?
(b) Captured and tortured by the Niflungs.
(d) Burned to death.
7. Whose sons have caused harm to Brynhild?
8. Which girl's hand was asked for at the Chieftain's hall?
9. What is Atli's payment for his misdeeds?
(d) Sleeping spell.
10. Who urges the men to stop fighting?
11. On whom does Hyndla cast favor?
12. Who develops a plan to kill Sigurd?
13. Gudrun is, at first, unable to do which of the following after Sigurd dies?
14. Which is not amongst the slave girls' relatives?
15. Of what crime is Gudrun accused?
(a) Slaying her own child.
(c) Being a witch.
(d) Being unfaithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of which gift is Hogni suspicious?
2. Freyia is interested in discussing which topic?
3. Who else is involved in the accusation?
4. Who tells Atli of Gudrun's supposed indiscretion?
5. What is the name of the maid summoned by Gudrun?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)