|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odin give as his name?
2. How does Gudrun redeem herself?
(a) By drinking a truth telling potion.
(b) By placing her hands in boiling water.
(c) Gudrun does not redeem herself.
(d) By promising to bear three sons.
3. Who tells Atli of Gudrun's supposed indiscretion?
4. What is the name of Gudrun's daughter?
5. What is the name of the forest promised to Gunnar and Hogni?
6. What vehicle takes Brynhild to Hell?
7. On whom does Hyndla cast favor?
8. Who is the first couple Rig encounters?
(a) Grandmother and Grandfather.
(b) Great-grandmother and Great-grandfather.
(c) Mother and Father.
(d) Farmer and Wife.
9. What was the name of the wrinkled baby?
10. Who develops a plan to kill Sigurd?
11. Who is the ancestor to all Seeresses?
12. What is the name of the maid summoned by Gudrun?
13. What item could prove Gudrun's innocence?
(a) Tea leaves.
(b) Song of the raven.
(c) Testimony from a lady in waiting.
14. Gudrun is, at first, unable to do which of the following after Sigurd dies?
15. What magic item is to be operated by the slave girls?
(c) Spinning wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Hogni receive as a reward for betraying Sigurd?
2. What was the name of the place felled by the slave girls?
3. Ottar and which other character have wagered foreign gold?
4. Who is Oddrun?
5. Who else is involved in the accusation?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)