Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many winters has the girl been kept from her father?
2. Who else is involved in the accusation?
3. The author states that this Edda still brings sorrow upon which people?
4. Where is Gunnar thrown?
(b) Snake pit.
5. Of what crime is Gudrun accused?
(a) Slaying her own child.
(c) Being a witch.
(d) Being unfaithful.
6. How many brothers has Giaflaug lost?
7. What is the name of Hogni's wife?
8. How does Gudrun redeem herself?
(a) By drinking a truth telling potion.
(b) Gudrun does not redeem herself.
(c) By placing her hands in boiling water.
(d) By promising to bear three sons.
9. Ottar and which other character have wagered foreign gold?
10. What did Gudrun do for entertainment during her stay?
11. Which of the following was not involved in the blood oath?
12. Kin talks to which kind of animal in the forest?
13. What is the name of the maid summoned by Gudrun?
14. Hyndla belongs to what people?
15. How many men did Atli lose in the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Brynhild do if her husband does not kill Sigurd?
2. Which king has lost most of his men?
3. Who had been taking care of the girl?
4. How long did Gudrun stay at Half's Hall?
5. Who is Oddrun?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)