|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magic item is to be operated by the slave girls?
(b) Spinning wheel.
2. What item is the maid asked to bring?
3. What is Atli's payment for his misdeeds?
(d) Sleeping spell.
4. Hyndla belongs to what people?
5. What is the name of Gudrun's new husband?
(a) King Iormunrekk.
(b) King Bikki.
(c) King Ionakr.
(d) King Randver.
6. On whom does Hyndla cast favor?
7. Gudrun is, at first, unable to do which of the following after Sigurd dies?
8. Of what crime is Gudrun accused?
(b) Slaying her own child.
(c) Being unfaithful.
(d) Being a witch.
9. Who will avenge Baldr?
10. What did Gudrun do for entertainment during her stay?
11. Hamdir predicts that he will die in the land of which people?
12. Which is not amongst the slave girls' relatives?
13. Who did Brynhild accidentally kill?
14. Which is not one of Gudrun's sons?
15. The author states that this Edda still brings sorrow upon which people?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Gudrun stay at Half's Hall?
2. Odin tells the woman that she is the mother to three what?
3. Whose sons have caused harm to Brynhild?
4. What is wrong with the girl?
5. What is the name of Gudrun's daughter?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)