|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king has lost most of his men?
2. What is the name of Gudrun's daughter?
3. Gunnar claims to know the secret of the hoard belonging to which group?
4. How many men did Atli lose in the battle?
5. Who does Odin seek?
6. What item could prove Gudrun's innocence?
(c) Branch from Yggdrasill.
7. What item is the maid asked to bring to Gudrun?
8. Who is Oddrun?
(a) Gunnar's wife.
(b) Gudrun's sister.
(c) Atli's sister.
(d) Thiodrek's daughter.
9. How was Svanhild killed?
(a) Drawn and quartered.
(c) Hanged in the gallows.
(d) Trampled by horses.
10. What item is the maid asked to bring?
11. How many marriages has Gudrun had?
12. What is the name of the messenger sent to Gunnar's hall?
13. Who does Gudrun summon?
14. In which country did the girls march?
15. The author states that this Edda still brings sorrow upon which people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Hogni about betraying Sigurd?
2. What is the name of the girl found by Oddrun?
3. How many days does the battle last with Atli?
4. Who else is involved in the accusation?
5. How long did Gudrun stay at Half's Hall?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)