|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brothers has Giaflaug lost?
2. Who is the girl's father?
(a) King Thiodrek.
(b) King Atli.
(c) King Heidrik.
(d) King Loki.
3. What will Brynhild do if her husband does not kill Sigurd?
(a) Drink poison.
(b) Slay him.
(d) Return to her kin.
4. What is Rig's real name?
5. Who is the first couple Rig encounters?
(a) Farmer and Wife.
(b) Great-grandmother and Great-grandfather.
(c) Mother and Father.
(d) Grandmother and Grandfather.
6. Odin tells the woman that she is the mother to three what?
7. How many marriages has Gudrun had?
8. In which direction does the sign of impending war appear?
9. What item could prove Gudrun's innocence?
(b) Branch from Yggdrasill.
10. Who is anxious over a potential battle?
11. What item is the maid asked to bring to Gudrun?
12. It is said that Gudrun's two sons will fight against how many Goths?
13. Gudrun is, at first, unable to do which of the following after Sigurd dies?
14. To which group of people does Rig belong?
15. What is the name of the forest promised to Gunnar and Hogni?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Atli of Gudrun's supposed indiscretion?
2. What type of potion is given to Gudrun?
3. Hamdir predicts that he will die in the land of which people?
4. Where is Herkia sent?
5. Kin talks to which kind of animal in the forest?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)