|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many marriages has Gudrun had?
2. To which group of people does Rig belong?
3. Odin tells the woman that she is the mother to three what?
4. What is Gudrun's mother's name?
5. Who is the girl's father?
(a) King Heidrik.
(b) King Loki.
(c) King Atli.
(d) King Thiodrek.
6. What type of potion is given to Gudrun?
7. Who does not go on the journey with Gunnar and Hogni?
(d) Snaevar .
8. What item is the maid asked to bring?
9. What did Gudrun do for entertainment during her stay?
10. Where is Herkia sent?
11. What is Rig's real name?
12. Who is the ancestor to all Seeresses?
13. What is the name of the maid summoned by Gudrun?
14. The king bonds with which woman?
15. What does Odin give as his name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gudrun add to Atli's ale?
2. What is Atli's payment for his misdeeds?
3. Which girl's hand was asked for at the Chieftain's hall?
4. Who is not part of the meeting to discuss the dreams?
5. For how many years did the slave girls live underground?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)