|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gudrun is, at first, unable to do which of the following after Sigurd dies?
2. What item could prove Gudrun's innocence?
(b) Testimony from a lady in waiting.
(c) Tea leaves.
(d) Song of the raven.
3. What magic item is to be operated by the slave girls?
(b) Spinning wheel.
4. How many marriages has Gudrun had?
5. Freyia is interested in discussing which topic?
6. How does Gudrun redeem herself?
(a) Gudrun does not redeem herself.
(b) By placing her hands in boiling water.
(c) By drinking a truth telling potion.
(d) By promising to bear three sons.
7. Of which gift is Hogni suspicious?
8. What happens to the giantess at the end of the poem?
(a) She allows Brynhild to pass.
(b) She sleeps.
(c) She dies.
(d) She sinks.
9. Who else is involved in the accusation?
10. What type of potion is given to Gudrun?
11. What is Rig's real name?
12. Hamdir predicts that he will die in the land of which people?
13. What is wrong with the girl?
(a) Her mother just died.
(b) Her leg is broken.
(c) She's in labor.
(d) She has been poisoned.
14. Where does Hyndla sleep?
15. How many funeral pyres are made?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men did Atli lose in the battle?
2. How many brothers has Giaflaug lost?
3. What might Hogni receive as a reward for betraying Sigurd?
4. What is Atli's payment for his misdeeds?
5. Where does Odin agree to go?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)