|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hogni's wife?
2. What is the name of the maid summoned by Gudrun?
3. Which girl's hand was asked for at the Chieftain's hall?
4. Who does Gudrun summon?
5. Who is the girl's father?
(a) King Heidrik.
(b) King Loki.
(c) King Atli.
(d) King Thiodrek.
6. What might Hogni receive as a reward for betraying Sigurd?
(d) Fafnir's heart.
7. Of what crime is Gudrun accused?
(a) Being a witch.
(b) Slaying her own child.
(d) Being unfaithful.
8. Gudrun is, at first, unable to do which of the following after Sigurd dies?
9. On whom does Hyndla cast favor?
10. What magic item is to be operated by the slave girls?
(b) Spinning wheel.
11. Who is the first couple Rig encounters?
(a) Great-grandmother and Great-grandfather.
(b) Mother and Father.
(c) Farmer and Wife.
(d) Grandmother and Grandfather.
12. Who else is involved in the accusation?
13. Who urges the men to stop fighting?
14. What item could prove Gudrun's innocence?
(b) Song of the raven.
(c) Tea leaves.
(d) Testimony from a lady in waiting.
15. What is Rig's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gudrun's mother's name?
2. What is the name of the forest promised to Gunnar and Hogni?
3. Who asks Hogni about betraying Sigurd?
4. Ottar and which other character have wagered foreign gold?
5. How long did Gudrun stay at Half's Hall?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)