|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what crime is Gudrun accused?
(a) Being unfaithful.
(b) Being a witch.
(c) Slaying her own child.
2. Who will avenge Baldr?
3. What surrounds the gift?
(b) Raven feathers.
(c) Dragon teeth.
(d) Wolf hair.
4. How did the queen's parents die?
(b) Captured and tortured by the Niflungs.
(c) Burned to death.
5. Hamdir predicts that he will die in the land of which people?
6. Gudrun is, at first, unable to do which of the following after Sigurd dies?
7. What is the name of Hogni's wife?
8. Who had been taking care of the girl?
9. To whom was the promise made?
10. What is the name of the girl found by Oddrun?
11. Who asks Hogni about betraying Sigurd?
12. What item could prove Gudrun's innocence?
(a) Branch from Yggdrasill.
13. What was the name of the wrinkled baby?
14. Where is Herkia sent?
15. How many brothers has Giaflaug lost?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kin talks to which kind of animal in the forest?
2. Who else is involved in the accusation?
3. Who does Odin seek?
4. In which country did the girls march?
5. What happens to the giantess at the end of the poem?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)