|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who urges the men to stop fighting?
2. Hamdir predicts that he will die in the land of which people?
3. Which of the following was not involved in the blood oath?
4. What is Gudrun's mother's name?
5. Hyndla belongs to what people?
6. Who is the girl's father?
(a) King Loki.
(b) King Thiodrek.
(c) King Atli.
(d) King Heidrik.
7. What surrounds the gift?
(a) Dragon teeth.
(b) Wolf hair.
(c) Raven feathers.
8. Of which gift is Hogni suspicious?
9. How many winters has the girl been kept from her father?
10. What is the name of the forest promised to Gunnar and Hogni?
11. Sigurd's death leaves Gudrun feeling smaller than which object?
12. How did the queen's parents die?
(c) Captured and tortured by the Niflungs.
(d) Burned to death.
13. What was the name of the place felled by the slave girls?
14. What is wrong with the girl?
(a) Her mother just died.
(b) Her leg is broken.
(c) She's in labor.
(d) She has been poisoned.
15. On who does Brynhild place blame for greed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will avenge Baldr?
2. Which is not amongst the slave girls' relatives?
3. Of what crime is Gudrun accused?
4. Who else is involved in the accusation?
5. Where does Odin agree to go?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)