|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Oddrun?
(a) Thiodrek's daughter.
(b) Gudrun's sister.
(c) Gunnar's wife.
(d) Atli's sister.
2. Who asks Hogni about betraying Sigurd?
3. What will Brynhild do if her husband does not kill Sigurd?
(a) Return to her kin.
(b) Slay him.
(d) Drink poison.
4. To whom was the promise made?
5. It is said that Gudrun's two sons will fight against how many Goths?
6. What is the name of the forest promised to Gunnar and Hogni?
7. What item could prove Gudrun's innocence?
(b) Testimony from a lady in waiting.
(c) Song of the raven.
(d) Tea leaves.
8. Who does not go on the journey with Gunnar and Hogni?
(b) Snaevar .
9. Gunnar claims to know the secret of the hoard belonging to which group?
10. What does Gudrun add to Atli's ale?
(d) Snake venom.
11. Who did Brynhild accidentally kill?
12. How many brothers has Giaflaug lost?
13. How many men did Atli lose in the battle?
14. On whom does Hyndla cast favor?
15. What item is the maid asked to bring to Gudrun?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not part of the meeting to discuss the dreams?
2. What vehicle takes Brynhild to Hell?
3. How does Gudrun redeem herself?
4. What surrounds the gift?
5. What is the name of Hogni's wife?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)