|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country did the girls march?
2. Which is not amongst the slave girls' relatives?
3. Who is not part of the meeting to discuss the dreams?
4. Which of the following was not involved in the blood oath?
5. What item could prove Gudrun's innocence?
(a) Song of the raven.
(b) Tea leaves.
(c) Testimony from a lady in waiting.
6. How did the queen's parents die?
(a) Burned to death.
(b) Captured and tortured by the Niflungs.
7. Where is Gunnar thrown?
(d) Snake pit.
8. Of which gift is Hogni suspicious?
9. Who does Odin seek?
10. How many brothers has Giaflaug lost?
11. Where does Hyndla sleep?
12. On who does Brynhild place blame for greed?
13. Who does not go on the journey with Gunnar and Hogni?
(d) Snaevar .
14. Who urges the men to stop fighting?
15. Freyia is interested in discussing which topic?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of Gudrun's sons?
2. What does Gudrun add to Atli's ale?
3. What item is the maid asked to bring?
4. What happens to the giantess at the end of the poem?
5. What was the name of the place felled by the slave girls?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)