|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl found by Oddrun?
2. Who is Oddrun?
(a) Atli's sister.
(b) Gunnar's wife.
(c) Thiodrek's daughter.
(d) Gudrun's sister.
3. Ottar and which other character have wagered foreign gold?
4. Of what crime is Gudrun accused?
(a) Slaying her own child.
(c) Being a witch.
(d) Being unfaithful.
5. What is wrong with the girl?
(a) Her leg is broken.
(b) She has been poisoned.
(c) She's in labor.
(d) Her mother just died.
6. On who does Brynhild place blame for greed?
7. Who had been taking care of the girl?
8. What is Atli's payment for his misdeeds?
(b) Sleeping spell.
9. How many marriages has Gudrun had?
10. Who did Brynhild accidentally kill?
11. How many days does the battle last with Atli?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
12. Who is queen of the Huns?
13. How many brothers has Giaflaug lost?
14. Who develops a plan to kill Sigurd?
15. What was the name of the place felled by the slave girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gudrun add to Atli's ale?
2. Who is not part of the meeting to discuss the dreams?
3. Where does Hyndla sleep?
4. Of which gift is Hogni suspicious?
5. The author states that this Edda still brings sorrow upon which people?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)