|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that this Edda still brings sorrow upon which people?
2. What gift does Gudrun give to each son?
(a) Mail coat.
(c) Healing ale.
3. What was the name of the wrinkled baby?
4. What item could prove Gudrun's innocence?
(c) Branch from Yggdrasill.
5. To which group of people does Rig belong?
6. How many days does the battle last with Atli?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
7. What is the name of the messenger sent to Gunnar's hall?
8. How many funeral pyres are made?
9. What was the name of the place felled by the slave girls?
10. Gudrun is, at first, unable to do which of the following after Sigurd dies?
11. What does Gudrun add to Atli's ale?
(c) Snake venom.
12. Who is Oddrun?
(a) Gunnar's wife.
(b) Thiodrek's daughter.
(c) Gudrun's sister.
(d) Atli's sister.
13. Who had been taking care of the girl?
14. Hamdir predicts that he will die in the land of which people?
15. In which direction does the sign of impending war appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not amongst the slave girls' relatives?
2. Who is the girl's father?
3. On who does Brynhild place blame for greed?
4. Who is not part of the meeting to discuss the dreams?
5. What type of potion is given to Gudrun?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)