|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal sent out a warning?
2. What is the name of Regin's father?
3. What is the name of Hunding's kingdom?
4. Where do the chieftains gather after the murder of Hunding?
5. To whom will Sigurd deliver treasure?
6. Thor asks the other person to tell him about the otherworldly names of which of the following?
7. How many heads does the old woman have?
8. Which item is requested by Loki when he arrives at Hymir's Hall?
(d) A bed.
9. Near what river did Sigurd die?
10. Who kills Ottar?
11. Who does Thrym want to marry?
(d) A Valkyrie.
12. What was the name of the king?
13. With what is the woman bribed?
(a) Wine and song.
(b) Gold and jewels.
(c) Eternal life.
(d) Golden apples.
14. Odin shows an unquenchable thirst for which of the following?
15. Who is sent to spend the winter at King Svafnir's hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Valkyrie who appears before Helgi?
2. Which character does Helgi wich to avoid?
3. What kind of creature is Fafnir?
4. What is the name of the all-wise giant?
5. What should always be kept close while traveling?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)