|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Regin's father?
2. What will cause the deaths of Regin and Fafnir?
(a) Sibling rivalry.
(c) A jealous woman.
(d) An accident in battle.
3. What is the name of the Swedish king's only daughter?
4. Where does the greedy serpent live?
(b) Wolf Lake.
5. Who kills Ottar?
6. Who greets Sigurd at Gripir's hall?
7. What kind of creature is Fafnir?
8. Who is sent to spend the winter at King Svafnir's hall?
9. Where should men go thoroughly washed?
(b) To work.
(c) To bed.
10. What item does Sigrdrifa give to Sigurd?
11. Who wants to marry Thor's daughter?
12. Which animals travel with Thor's party?
13. Thor asks the other person to tell him about the otherworldly names of which of the following?
14. Who became the stateliest of men?
15. What is the name of the ferryman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Lappish king's sons go to hunt?
2. Odin shows an unquenchable thirst for which of the following?
3. What was the name of the king's second wife?
4. What is the first speaker's name?
5. Who does Thrym want to marry?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)