|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy that took pity on the wizard?
2. Which item is requested by Loki when he arrives at Hymir's Hall?
(c) A bed.
3. Which of the Lappish king's sons is captured?
4. How many wives does Hiorvard have at the beginning of the Edda?
5. How many sons did the king have?
6. Who must Sigurd invoke to ensure victory in battle?
7. Who kills Helgi?
8. Who greets Sigurd at Gripir's hall?
9. Who lost a hand to Fenrir?
10. Sigurd is suddenly able to understand the language of what animal?
11. Who became the stateliest of men?
12. Who is Freyr's father?
13. Which character does Helgi wich to avoid?
14. Which of the following items was not introduced by Thor?
15. What is Ottar eating when he is killed?
(c) Raw potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Regin described?
2. To whom is the Valkyrie betrothed?
3. What is the Norse name for the end of the world?
4. What is the name of Regin's father?
5. To what does the first piece of wisdom refer?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)