Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Helgi when he kills Hunding?
2. What is the first speaker's name?
3. Who is supposedly going to kill Sigurd?
(c) Hunding's sons.
(d) Gudrun's brothers.
4. Who kills Helgi?
5. What item does Thrym steal?
(a) Thor's hammer.
(b) Odin's daughter.
(d) A crystal goblet.
6. Foolish men often do which of the following?
(a) Speak when they know nothing.
(b) Drink until drunk.
(c) Travel alone.
(d) Sleep late.
7. What is the name of Hunding's kingdom?
8. What is the name of the Swedish king?
9. What symbol is recommended for protection?
(a) Sprig of holly.
(b) Personal talisman.
(d) Odin's Mark.
10. Who lost a hand to Fenrir?
11. What is the name of the all-wise giant?
12. Which is not an item away taken by Sigurd?
(a) The helmet of terror.
(b) The sword named Hrotti.
(c) Fafnir's heart.
(d) A gold mail-shirt.
13. Where do the Lappish king's sons go to hunt?
(a) Freyr's Fjord.
(b) Willow Hollow.
14. Who is Sigrdrifa?
(a) Sigurd's wife.
(c) Sigurd's sister.
(d) Atli's mother.
15. To whom is the Valkyrie betrothed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Odin shows an unquenchable thirst for which of the following?
2. What item does Thor set out to find?
3. Which of Odin's creatures is eager to feast at the battle?
4. Which animals travel with Thor's party?
5. Where did the sacred waters begin?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)