|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom will Sigurd deliver treasure?
2. Which of Odin's creatures is eager to feast at the battle?
3. What is the name of the Valkyrie who appears before Helgi?
4. Which item is requested by Loki when he arrives at Hymir's Hall?
(c) A bed.
5. What kind of creature is Fafnir?
6. Which character turns into a bird?
7. Who warns Odin against making the journey?
8. Who greets Sigurd at Gripir's hall?
9. How many pieces of wisdom does Sigrdrifa impart?
10. Which of the Lappish king's sons is captured?
11. How many heads does the old woman have?
12. What is the name of the woman that enchants Freyr?
13. What was the name of the king?
14. What symbol is recommended for protection?
(b) Sprig of holly.
(c) Personal talisman.
(d) Odin's Mark.
15. What item does Thor set out to find?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons did the king have?
2. What is Ottar eating when he is killed?
3. Gripir assures Sigurd that he will always be thought of as a:
4. How is Regin described?
5. Where should men go thoroughly washed?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)