|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Edda states that friends should be _____.
(b) Mutual givers.
2. Which animals travel with Thor's party?
3. Who will supposedly be turned into stone at the harbor?
4. What mark is branded onto the woman?
(a) Odin's cross.
(b) Poseidon's trident.
(c) Three runes.
(d) Fenrir's mark.
5. What will cause the deaths of Regin and Fafnir?
(a) A jealous woman.
(b) Sibling rivalry.
(d) An accident in battle.
6. Sigurd and Regin meet after Sigurd purchases which item?
7. Who became the stateliest of men?
8. To what does the first piece of wisdom refer?
9. Which item is requested by Loki when he arrives at Hymir's Hall?
(b) A bed.
10. What is the name of Regin's father?
11. Gripir is referred to as what type of person?
12. With what is the woman bribed?
(a) Eternal life.
(b) Wine and song.
(c) Golden apples.
(d) Gold and jewels.
13. Who greets Sigurd at Gripir's hall?
14. What is the name of the ferryman?
15. What is the name of the Swedish king?
Short Answer Questions
1. A man should never be ashamed of which of the following?
2. Who wants to marry Thor's daughter?
3. How old was Helgi when it was decided he would go into battle?
4. Odin shows an unquenchable thirst for which of the following?
5. Who kills Helgi?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)