|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Regin's father?
2. What kind of spell had been cast on Sigrdrifa?
(b) Incurable illness.
3. What was used to kill Sinfiotli?
4. Where do the chieftains gather after the murder of Hunding?
5. It is predicted that the strength of which person/group will fade away?
6. Foolish men often do which of the following?
(a) Travel alone.
(b) Sleep late.
(c) Drink until drunk.
(d) Speak when they know nothing.
7. Which item is requested by Loki when he arrives at Hymir's Hall?
(a) A bed.
8. Which is not an item away taken by Sigurd?
(a) The sword named Hrotti.
(b) A gold mail-shirt.
(c) The helmet of terror.
(d) Fafnir's heart.
9. The Edda features two birds conversing about Helgi. What kind of birds are they?
10. What is the name of the ferryman?
11. What is the name of the Swedish king?
12. What kind of creature is Fafnir?
13. Which of the following items was not introduced by Thor?
14. Who does not share in the feast?
(b) Hogni .
(d) Gunnar .
15. How old was Helgi when it was decided he would go into battle?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol is recommended for protection?
2. Odin shows an unquenchable thirst for which of the following?
3. Which of the Lappish king's sons is captured?
4. What is the Norse name for the end of the world?
5. What should always be kept close while traveling?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)