|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who must Sigurd invoke to ensure victory in battle?
2. What should always be kept close while traveling?
(a) Cell phone.
3. To whom will Sigurd deliver treasure?
4. What is the name of the Valkyrie who appears before Helgi?
5. Where do the Lappish king's sons go to hunt?
(c) Freyr's Fjord.
(d) Willow Hollow.
6. What will cause the deaths of Regin and Fafnir?
(a) An accident in battle.
(c) Sibling rivalry.
(d) A jealous woman.
7. It is predicted that the strength of which person/group will fade away?
8. Where do the chieftains gather after the murder of Hunding?
9. Which character turns into a bird?
10. Which animals travel with Thor's party?
11. What is the name of the Swedish king's only daughter?
12. Where should men go thoroughly washed?
(c) To work.
(d) To bed.
13. The Edda features two birds conversing about Helgi. What kind of birds are they?
14. To whom is the Valkyrie betrothed?
15. What was the name of the king's second wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets Sigurd at Gripir's hall?
2. Where did the sacred waters begin?
3. What is Ottar eating when he is killed?
4. Which animal sent out a warning?
5. Who kills Helgi?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)