|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom will Sigurd deliver treasure?
2. Who kills Helgi?
3. Where do the chieftains gather after the murder of Hunding?
4. What happens during the imparting of knowledge.
(a) Thor is arrested.
(b) Odin causes a great storm.
(c) Thor's daughter runs away.
(d) Day breaks.
5. Who greets Sigurd at Gripir's hall?
6. Who does Atli blame for barring ships from entering the fjord?
7. Which animal sent out a warning?
8. In which country did the story begin?
9. What item does Thrym steal?
(a) Thor's hammer.
(c) A crystal goblet.
(d) Odin's daughter.
10. Which is not an item away taken by Sigurd?
(a) The helmet of terror.
(b) A gold mail-shirt.
(c) Fafnir's heart.
(d) The sword named Hrotti.
11. To what does the first piece of wisdom refer?
12. What will cause the deaths of Regin and Fafnir?
(a) Sibling rivalry.
(b) A jealous woman.
(c) An accident in battle.
13. How old was Helgi when it was decided he would go into battle?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 1 month.
14. What is the name of the Valkyrie who appears before Helgi?
15. Where will the gods gather to battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to kill Sinfiotli?
2. A man should never be ashamed of which of the following?
3. What item does Thor set out to find?
4. How old is Helgi when he kills Hunding?
5. Foolish men often do which of the following?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)