|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Helgi Hiorvard's title?
2. Which of the Lappish king's sons is captured?
3. What symbol is recommended for protection?
(a) Personal talisman.
(b) Odin's Mark.
(d) Sprig of holly.
4. Sigurd is suddenly able to understand the language of what animal?
5. What is the first speaker's name?
6. What is the name of the Swedish king?
7. How old is Helgi when he kills Hunding?
8. Who is Sigrdrifa?
(a) Atli's mother.
(b) Sigurd's sister.
(c) Sigurd's wife.
9. Which animals travel with Thor's party?
10. What kind of creature is Fafnir?
11. Near what river did Sigurd die?
12. Who is sent to spend the winter at King Svafnir's hall?
13. To what does the first piece of wisdom refer?
14. Where do the Lappish king's sons go to hunt?
(a) Freyr's Fjord.
(b) Willow Hollow.
15. Where did the sacred waters begin?
(a) Odin's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the gods gather to battle?
2. What is the name of Hunding's kingdom?
3. Who does Atli blame for barring ships from entering the fjord?
4. Which of Odin's creatures is eager to feast at the battle?
5. Who kills Helgi?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)