|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Helgi wich to avoid?
2. Which is not an item away taken by Sigurd?
(a) A gold mail-shirt.
(b) The sword named Hrotti.
(c) The helmet of terror.
(d) Fafnir's heart.
3. To whom is the Valkyrie betrothed?
4. Who lost a hand to Fenrir?
5. What was used to kill Sinfiotli?
6. Where will the gods gather to battle?
7. What is the first speaker's name?
8. Where does the greedy serpent live?
(b) Wolf Lake.
9. Which character turns into a bird?
10. With what is the woman bribed?
(a) Eternal life.
(b) Gold and jewels.
(c) Golden apples.
(d) Wine and song.
11. Which item is requested by Loki when he arrives at Hymir's Hall?
(c) A bed.
12. Which animals travel with Thor's party?
13. What is Helgi Hiorvard's title?
14. What kind of creature is Fafnir?
15. Near what river did Sigurd die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons did the king have?
2. The Edda features two birds conversing about Helgi. What kind of birds are they?
3. Which animal sent out a warning?
4. With whom does the ferryman argue?
5. Where is Fafnir found?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)