|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is the Valkyrie betrothed?
2. A man should never be ashamed of which of the following?
3. Which character turns into a bird?
4. What is Helgi Hiorvard's title?
5. Where do the chieftains gather after the murder of Hunding?
6. Thor asks the other person to tell him about the otherworldly names of which of the following?
7. Which animals travel with Thor's party?
8. Who does not share in the feast?
(c) Gunnar .
(d) Hogni .
9. Which of the Lappish king's sons is captured?
10. Sigurd is suddenly able to understand the language of what animal?
11. Who does Atli blame for barring ships from entering the fjord?
12. What item does Sigrdrifa give to Sigurd?
13. Who greets Sigurd at Gripir's hall?
14. What kind of creature is Fafnir?
15. With what is the woman bribed?
(a) Golden apples.
(b) Gold and jewels.
(c) Wine and song.
(d) Eternal life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to spend the winter at King Svafnir's hall?
2. With whom does the ferryman argue?
3. What mark is branded onto the woman?
4. What is the name of the all-wise giant?
5. To whom will Sigurd deliver treasure?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)