Mid-Book Test (up to The First Lay of Gudrun (Gudrunarkvida I))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Atli blame for barring ships from entering the fjord?
2. What is the name of the boy that took pity on the wizard?
3. Sigurd is suddenly able to understand the language of what animal?
4. To whom will Sigurd deliver treasure?
5. What mark is branded onto the woman?
a) Poseidon's trident.
b) Odin's cross.
c) Fenrir's mark.
d) Three runes.
6. A man should never be ashamed of which of the following?
This section contains 348 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)