|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became the stateliest of men?
2. Who wants to marry Thor's daughter?
3. Where is Fafnir found?
(a) Regin's stable.
(b) Andvara Falls.
(d) Norns' Hall.
4. What was used to kill Sinfiotli?
5. Who is sent to spend the winter at King Svafnir's hall?
6. What is the name of the all-wise giant?
7. With what does Fafnir attempt to kill Sigurd?
(b) Broad axe.
8. Who is the first to see Helgi in spirit after he dies?
(d) Stable boy.
9. To whom will Sigurd deliver treasure?
10. Who is Freyr's father?
11. Who does Atli blame for barring ships from entering the fjord?
12. What was the name of the king's second wife?
13. What was the name of the king?
14. What is the first speaker's name?
15. What item does Thrym steal?
(b) Odin's daughter.
(c) Thor's hammer.
(d) A crystal goblet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Swedish king's only daughter?
2. Foolish men often do which of the following?
3. What kind of creature is Fafnir?
4. In which country did the story begin?
5. Who does Thrym want to marry?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)