1. To what does the first piece of wisdom refer?
2. Foolish men often do which of the following?
Speak when they know nothing.
3. What should always be kept close while traveling?
4. The Edda states that friends should be _____.
5. Where should men go thoroughly washed?
6. A man should never be ashamed of which of the following?
7. What is the name of the all-wise giant?
8. Who warns Odin against making the journey?
9. Odin shows an unquenchable thirst for which of the following?
10. What is the name of the boy that took pity on the wizard?
11. For how many days is Grimnir tortured?
This section contains 2,324 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)