|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Song of Hyndla (Hynduliod).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Foolish men often do which of the following?
(a) Sleep late.
(b) Travel alone.
(c) Drink until drunk.
(d) Speak when they know nothing.
2. Which is not an item away taken by Sigurd?
(a) A gold mail-shirt.
(b) The sword named Hrotti.
(c) The helmet of terror.
(d) Fafnir's heart.
3. What is the name of the woman that enchants Freyr?
4. Who asks Hogni about betraying Sigurd?
5. Who does Gudrun summon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ferryman?
2. Who is supposedly going to kill Sigurd?
3. Who is not part of the meeting to discuss the dreams?
4. What does Odin give as his name?
5. How many days does the battle last with Atli?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)