|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Greenlandic Poem of Atli (Atlamal).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gripir is referred to as what type of person?
2. Who lost a hand to Fenrir?
3. How many men did Atli lose in the battle?
4. What is the name of the boy that took pity on the wizard?
5. Who warns Odin against making the journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sigrdrifa?
2. Which of the following is not mentioned in this Edda?
3. Which item is requested by Loki when he arrives at Hymir's Hall?
4. Sigurd and Regin meet after Sigurd purchases which item?
5. Foolish men often do which of the following?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)