|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Greenlandic Poem of Atli (Atlamal).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king has lost most of his men?
2. What happens to the first speaker at the end of the poem?
(a) Loki captures the first speaker.
(b) The first speaker flies away.
(c) Thor kills the man with his hammer.
(d) He turns to stone.
3. Which item is requested by Loki when he arrives at Hymir's Hall?
(d) A bed.
4. To whom is the Valkyrie betrothed?
5. Odin shows an unquenchable thirst for which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Foolish men often do which of the following?
2. Who is Oddrun?
3. Where do the chieftains gather after the murder of Hunding?
4. Where will the gods gather to battle?
5. What will Brynhild do if her husband does not kill Sigurd?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)