|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Poem of Helgi Hundingsbani.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Odin shows an unquenchable thirst for which of the following?
2. What item does Thrym steal?
(a) Thor's hammer.
(c) A crystal goblet.
(d) Odin's daughter.
3. What happens to the first speaker at the end of the poem?
(a) He turns to stone.
(b) Thor kills the man with his hammer.
(c) Loki captures the first speaker.
(d) The first speaker flies away.
4. Who is Freyr's father?
5. What mark is branded onto the woman?
(a) Odin's cross.
(b) Three runes.
(c) Poseidon's trident.
(d) Fenrir's mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first speaker's name?
2. To what does the first piece of wisdom refer?
3. A man should never be ashamed of which of the following?
4. What should always be kept close while traveling?
5. Where do the chieftains gather after the murder of Hunding?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)