|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Poem of Helgi Hundingsbani.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the first speaker at the end of the poem?
(a) Loki captures the first speaker.
(b) The first speaker flies away.
(c) Thor kills the man with his hammer.
(d) He turns to stone.
2. What should always be kept close while traveling?
(c) Cell phone.
3. Odin shows an unquenchable thirst for which of the following?
4. What happens during the imparting of knowledge.
(a) Thor's daughter runs away.
(b) Day breaks.
(c) Odin causes a great storm.
(d) Thor is arrested.
5. How old was Helgi when it was decided he would go into battle?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Lappish king's sons is captured?
2. Where should men go thoroughly washed?
3. What is the name of the all-wise giant?
4. What is the first speaker's name?
5. Which of the following items was not introduced by Thor?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)