|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thrym's Poem (Thrymskvida) | The Lay of Volund (Volundarkvida).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy that took pity on the wizard?
2. Foolish men often do which of the following?
(a) Travel alone.
(b) Drink until drunk.
(c) Speak when they know nothing.
(d) Sleep late.
3. The Edda states that friends should be _____.
(b) Mutual givers.
4. A man should never be ashamed of which of the following?
5. Which animals travel with Thor's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the all-wise giant?
2. To what does the first piece of wisdom refer?
3. What is the name of the Swedish king's only daughter?
4. What is the name of the ferryman?
5. What item does Thor set out to find?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)