|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Short Poem about Sigurd (Sigurdarkvida in skamma).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lost a hand to Fenrir?
2. Whose sons have caused harm to Brynhild?
3. Where do the chieftains gather after the murder of Hunding?
4. What is the Norse name for the end of the world?
5. What kind of spell had been cast on Sigrdrifa?
(a) Incurable illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many heads does the old woman have?
2. What symbol is recommended for protection?
3. How old is Helgi when he kills Hunding?
4. Who is Sigrdrifa?
5. How many pieces of wisdom does Sigrdrifa impart?
This section contains 112 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)