|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Short Poem about Sigurd (Sigurdarkvida in skamma).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Brynhild do if her husband does not kill Sigurd?
(b) Slay him.
(c) Drink poison.
(d) Return to her kin.
2. Who develops a plan to kill Sigurd?
3. The Edda features two birds conversing about Helgi. What kind of birds are they?
4. What might Hogni receive as a reward for betraying Sigurd?
(b) Fafnir's heart.
5. Who lost a hand to Fenrir?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not involved in the blood oath?
2. How many heads does the old woman have?
3. Who became the stateliest of men?
4. What was the name of the king's second wife?
5. What kind of spell had been cast on Sigrdrifa?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)