The Seeress's Prophecy (Voluspa) | Sayings of the High One (Havamal)
1. To what does the first piece of wisdom refer?
2. Foolish men often do which of the following?
(a) Sleep late.
(b) Travel alone.
(c) Speak when they know nothing.
(d) Drink until drunk.
3. What should always be kept close while traveling?
(a) Cell phone.
4. The Edda states that friends should be _____.
(c) Mutual givers.
5. Where should men go thoroughly washed?
(a) To work.
(d) To bed.
6. A man should never be ashamed of which of the following?
Vafthrudnir's Sayings (Vafthrudnismal) | Grimnir's Sayings (Grimnismal)
7. What is the name of the all-wise giant?
8. Who warns Odin against making the journey?
9. Odin shows an unquenchable thirst for which of the following?
10. What is the name of the boy that took pity on the wizard?
11. For how many days is Grimnir tortured?
This section contains 2,324 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)