Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harold consult to help him with strategy?
2. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
3. Why does Charles's lawyer want his crime to be called manslaughter?
4. When do the Germans insist on visiting?
5. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
"Just Enough for the City" - Why do the evangelists become frustrated with the narrator? How does this story portray the black narrator? Why do you think this way?
"Why I like Country Music" - In what ways is square dancing used as a symbol of differing world views? What are these views? Which view do you best relate to and why?
"Widows and Orphans"- In what ways does this story look at blacks who have escaped the rural life in a disparaging manner? Do you believe this view still exists today? Why or why not?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)