|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
2. What does Thomas use to sell insurances policies?
(a) Death as a long happiness.
(c) Fears and love.
(d) Reactions to others.
3. What part of the scar does the woman hope can be fixed?
(a) The part at her chin.
(b) The part around the eye.
(c) The part on her forehead.
(d) All of it.
4. When Ginny apologizes for Paul to the narrator what does she accuse the narrator of doing?
(a) Provoking Paul.
(b) Being unwilling to forgive.
(c) Waiting too long to approach them.
(d) Giving up his own faith.
5. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
(a) The color orange.
(b) The color green.
(c) The color red.
(d) The color black.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Jones first notice trouble between Charles and Johnson?
2. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
3. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
4. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
5. Why does Mrs. Boswell tell Leon he cannot go out to dance?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)