|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
(a) An Afro.
(b) A place to work.
(c) A sermon.
(d) A shoe shine.
2. What does Butler consider the processes being worn by other black men, but don't imitate the whites?
(a) Devil's work.
(b) To expensive to allow a profit.
(c) A waste of time.
(d) To modern for him.
3. How far away is the bobby station?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
4. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
(c) A womanizer.
(d) An adulterer.
5. About what do Farragot and Milford hear Wilson reprimand Smothers?
(a) Takling down to the witness.
(b) Not following Procedure.
(c) Not showing the court respect.
(d) Forgetting to take a blood test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator head for the East?
2. Who did Charles harm?
3. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
4. Who is the narrator in this story?
5. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)