|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He said the stabbing was her fault.
(b) He stitched her up like a turkey.
(c) He was a plastic surgeon.
(d) He refused to touch her.
2. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
(a) She is a snitch for the police.
(b) She is Willis's girlfriend.
(c) She is mean and carries a gun.
(d) She is his aunt's neighbor.
3. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(b) The gang will find him.
(c) He is not welcome in the gang.
(d) Slick will kill him.
4. For what does Nelson claim to be a sucker?
(a) The belief that things will change.
(b) Words of Jesus.
(c) Harold's price schemes.
(d) The white man's supremacy.
5. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
(a) To get one swing with Gweneth.
(b) To show everyone that he can do what his father says he can't.
(c) To trip Leon and teach him a lesson.
(d) To avoid having to be with Queen Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy say that he learned in the war?
2. What did Ginny do from the time she was 19 until she turned 22?
3. What is Paul's means of redeeming family?
4. Why was the narrator's favorite waitress fired?
5. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)