|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Fredricka prefer not to be called?
2. What does Winfield surprise Milford by telling him?
(a) That he already knew the outcome of the trial.
(b) That he knew the officer.
(c) That the judge did not like him.
(d) That Mrs. Farragot enjoys drinking bourbon.
3. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Shapes their lives.
(b) Helps the community stay together.
(c) Works to help him stay current.
(d) Allows for racial harmony.
4. What did Ginny do from the time she was 19 until she turned 22?
(a) Was married to a man who abused her.
(b) Served in the Peach Corps.
(c) Served time in jail.
(d) Worked in a mental hospital.
5. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
(a) He marry the girl.
(b) He disappear never to return.
(c) He move in with the both of them.
(d) He feed the baby for 21 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
2. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
3. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
4. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
5. Which of the following characters is considered an instant hero?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)