|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
2. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
(a) He will not show up for the show.
(b) He will stand there and refuse to move.
(c) He will cry and ruin the show.
(d) He will cause others to be hurt.
3. In the story, what is said to be the only one book that offers a suitable religion for businessmen?
4. What was the most important question that the narrator wants to ask?
(a) When did this happen?
(b) What is your name?
(c) Where will you go next?
(d) What happened to Billy?
5. What does Viola complain that Louis has done?
(a) Gotten there before her.
(b) Chosen the wrong restaurant.
(c) Changed the way his hair was cut.
(d) Shaved his beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
2. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
3. What does Thomas use to sell insurances policies?
4. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
5. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)