|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is the narrator searching?
(a) His one true love.
(b) The meaning of life.
(c) The definition of love.
(d) How God sees the end of the world.
2. To what does the narrator compare the woman's wig and pantsuit?
(a) A purple Cadillac.
(b) A big dog.
(c) An open door in a hotel room.
(d) A flashing neon light.
3. What do the bobbies discuss on the way back to the hotel?
(a) The overriding belief that this is a waste of their time.
(b) A homesexual rally.
(c) The fact that they'd rather be working at their desks.
(d) The surprising frequency of thefts at that hotel.
4. When do the Germans insist on visiting?
(a) When only senior citizens are home.
(b) First thing in the morning.
(c) After their favorite television shows.
(d) During their communions.
5. What colors does Gweneth wear?
(a) Pink and black.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Red and white.
(d) Blue and green.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
2. Why does the judge's secretary tell him he must shine at the meeting?
3. Who caused the woman's scar?
4. What is Harper's farm?
5. Why does the narrator head for the East?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)