|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Corliss Milford practice?
(a) Government worker.
2. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
(c) Inner City.
3. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
(a) The need to work together for publicity.
(b) Ethics of profit.
(c) Race relations.
(d) Justified realizations.
4. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
(a) She is Willis's girlfriend.
(b) She is his aunt's neighbor.
(c) She is a snitch for the police.
(d) She is mean and carries a gun.
5. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
(a) While running after his child.
(b) While riding a bike.
(c) While making love.
(d) While working .
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
2. What do the Asians insist the Bulgarian do when he is cornered?
3. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
4. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
5. Which of the following characters is described as obviously successful if not wealthy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)