|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis keep thinking of as he attends the dinner?
2. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
3. Why does Ginny protect her lucky innocent nature?
(a) To protect Paul as well.
(b) To help her find her own identity.
(c) To heal herself.
(d) To keep others from knowing her.
4. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
(a) A gang.
(b) People who insist on loyalty.
(c) A group of accountants.
(d) A nonprofit community-based grass-roots organization.
5. Which of the following characters seems deeply moved by Farragot's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator head for the East?
2. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
3. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
4. Why is Paul attracted to Ginny?
5. What does the speaker say that everything has?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)