|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones denies kept Charles and Jones from being friends?
(b) Johnson's rules.
(c) Social status.
2. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(d) The narrator.
3. With what color does Harold say is the only color that he is concerned?
(a) The color black.
(b) The color green.
(c) The color orange.
(d) The color red.
4. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
(a) That he is intimidated by judges.
(b) That he doesn't like white people.
(c) That he often talks around a point.
(d) That he doesn't know what to say.
5. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
(a) Shoe shiner and barber.
(b) Shoe shiner and bookie.
(c) Preacher and bookie.
(d) Barber and preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
2. To what does the woman compare the scar?
3. Why does the judge's secretary tell him he must shine at the meeting?
4. About what does the woman who sits next to the Fosters complain?
5. What is Butler's regular complaint?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)