|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
(a) The news interviewed her.
(b) His children's school is being picketed.
(c) His grocery stores are being sued.
(d) His parents refuse to see him any more.
2. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. What do the people chant?
(b) Rise and celebrate.
(c) No longer average.
(d) No more.
4. What is Paul's means of redeeming family?
5. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
(a) To go and watch a Tarwell sermon.
(b) To retire and travel with her.
(c) To add some excitement to the church.
(d) To lay off the broken record.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ginny do from the time she was 19 until she turned 22?
2. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
3. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
4. How far away is the bobby station?
5. What does Jones denies kept Charles and Jones from being friends?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)