|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He said the stabbing was her fault.
(b) He stitched her up like a turkey.
(c) He was a plastic surgeon.
(d) He refused to touch her.
2. What do Thomas and Harold think they need to explain to Nelson?
(a) Race relations.
(b) The need to work together for publicity.
(c) Justified realizations.
(d) Ethics of profit.
3. Which of the following is not something the Asians report missing?
(a) Travelers' checks.
(b) Eurail passes.
4. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
(a) To go across the road and buy him lunch.
(b) To stop talking and give him some gum.
(c) To talk about his mother.
(d) To help him get away from the farm.
5. What happens to Teddy when he fights for the knife after the woman is stabbed?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He gets stabbed.
(c) He kills Billy.
(d) He hurts Red.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
2. How long ago did Louis give Clair an engagement ring?
3. After whom are Billy and William named?
4. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
5. Why does the judge's secretary tell him he must shine at the meeting?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)