|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
(a) She should give the next sermon.
(b) She can't do better than him.
(c) She can leave whenever she wants.
(d) She knows she loves him.
2. How do the other diners look at the people involved in the theft?
(a) As if they want them to leave fast.
(b) As if they are crazy.
(c) As if they cannot understand them.
(d) As if they are entertainers.
3. For what is the narrator searching?
(a) The meaning of life.
(b) The definition of love.
(c) How God sees the end of the world.
(d) His one true love.
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
(a) Get protection and adopt a new approach.
(b) Move out of the city and take him with him.
(c) Hide out for a week and then try again.
(d) Ask Slick to help him and talk to R.V.
5. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
2. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
3. Who is the narrator of the story?
4. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
5. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)