|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clair have a command of that Louis admires?
(c) The audience.
2. Why does the narrator value Ginny?
(a) For her wit.
(b) For her stories.
(c) For her mind.
(d) For her beauty.
3. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
(a) He and his family are moving their home.
(b) He cannot stand Butler.
(c) He has a family to support.
(d) He wants to try some new cuts.
4. Why was the narrator's favorite waitress fired?
(a) For not sharing in the side work.
(b) For talking more than working.
(c) For overcharging customers.
(d) For preaching to the customers.
5. How do the other diners look at the people involved in the theft?
(a) As if they want them to leave fast.
(b) As if they cannot understand them.
(c) As if they are crazy.
(d) As if they are entertainers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
2. What does Butler consider the processes being worn by other black men, but don't imitate the whites?
3. What does Louis keep thinking of as he attends the dinner?
4. How many doctors has the woman seen?
5. What position does Ralston have?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)