|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Farragot concerned about when she whispers to Milford?
(a) The fact that she is not allowed to speak yet.
(b) Lie detectors and being railroaded.
(c) The fact that the white officer is testifying.
(d) The female judge.
2. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
(a) A sermon.
(b) A place to work.
(c) A shoe shine.
(d) An Afro.
3. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(d) The narrator.
4. Who reminded Rogers of a disturbance caused by Charles previously?
5. What does the narrator like to do but not do?
(a) Listen to the preachers but not believe.
(b) Taste new foods but not pay for them.
(c) Open packages that are not for him.
(d) Read magazines but not buy them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
2. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
3. What is Paul's means of redeeming family?
4. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
5. Why did Clair invite Louis to Los Angeles?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)