|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
(a) He holds up the owner of the store.
(b) He dies in a gunfight.
(c) He is kidnapped and held captive for a month.
(d) The owner refuses to serve him.
2. What does Billy say that he learned in the war?
(a) Explosive technology.
(b) How to spy on people.
(d) Ways to hurt others.
3. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) Leon's leadership.
(b) Stereotypes of men.
(c) Her teachings and rules.
(d) His father's rigid beliefs.
4. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(d) Church goers.
5. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
(b) Mrs. Boswell.
(c) Gloria's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
2. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
3. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
4. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
5. How did the narrator indicate he hurt his nose?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)