|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Billy's enemies feel?
2. How many doctors has the woman seen?
3. Why does the narrator's father refuse to write him another note?
(a) He spent a lot of money on his outfit.
(b) He is tired of the boy changing his mind.
(c) He does not want him singing.
(d) He thinks it will help him get over Gweneth.
4. How does the author describe Mrs. Farragot as Milfird sees her?
(a) Nervous and twitching.
(b) Obnoxious and argumentative.
(c) Frightened and tense.
(d) Relaxed and confident.
5. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
(a) To question him.
(b) To make fun of Butler.
(c) To ask for others to leave the church.
(d) To listen to the sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
2. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
3. What does Willis say to R.V.?
4. After whom are Billy and William named?
5. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)