|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
(a) That his outfit matches Gweneth's.
(b) That he can change his role.
(c) That he is learning the rhythm of the thing.
(d) That he is the most handsome of the boys.
2. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) He has no occupation.
(b) Baptist preacher.
(d) Bar owner.
3. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
(a) He wants to try some new cuts.
(b) He has a family to support.
(c) He and his family are moving their home.
(d) He cannot stand Butler.
4. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(c) The narrator.
5. What does Milford admire about Winfield?
(a) His style and desire to look proper.
(b) His understanding of the scene and actions.
(c) His knowledge of the law.
(d) His devotion to his neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets into a dispute with the person who is honking his horn?
2. What does Billy do during his lunch break at the post office?
3. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
4. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
5. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)