|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
(a) To ask for others to leave the church.
(b) To question him.
(c) To make fun of Butler.
(d) To listen to the sermon.
2. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) He is not welcome in the gang.
(b) The gang will find him.
(c) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(d) Slick will kill him.
3. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
4. Who gets into a dispute with the person who is honking his horn?
5. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
(a) The way it is organized; it is too neat.
(b) Her grandfather's clock.
(c) Her Sacred Heart of Jesus painting.
(d) The cat that continues to stare at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the narrator compare the woman's wig and pantsuit?
2. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
3. For what was Mrs. Farragot arrested?
4. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
5. What is Farragot concerned about when she whispers to Milford?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)