|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
(a) To make Butler feel useful.
(b) To allow the two congregations to join.
(c) So Tarwell can go into politics.
(d) To rejoin the black community.
2. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
3. What profession does Corliss Milford practice?
(d) Government worker.
4. What does Red say the other workers are feeling since she started dating Billy?
(a) They think they are out for a fall.
(b) They resent her attitude.
(c) They envy her.
(d) They like her more.
5. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(b) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this story?
2. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
3. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
4. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
5. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)