|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Farragot and Milford hear Wilson reprimand Smothers?
(a) Takling down to the witness.
(b) Not following Procedure.
(c) Not showing the court respect.
(d) Forgetting to take a blood test.
2. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
(a) Sings and laughs.
(b) Talks to his dead mother.
(c) Stares at William.
(d) Begs William to save him.
3. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
(a) That he doesn't know what to say.
(b) That he often talks around a point.
(c) That he doesn't like white people.
(d) That he is intimidated by judges.
4. To what does the woman compare the scar?
(a) A reminder.
(b) A disfigurement.
(c) A badge of honor.
(d) A wedding ring.
5. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy say that he learned in the war?
2. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
3. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
5. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)