|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) Bar owner.
(b) Baptist preacher.
(c) He has no occupation.
2. About what do Farragot and Milford hear Wilson reprimand Smothers?
(a) Not following Procedure.
(b) Forgetting to take a blood test.
(c) Takling down to the witness.
(d) Not showing the court respect.
3. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
4. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
(a) That he would rather be a plaiter.
(b) That he wants to be partners with Gweneth.
(c) That he cannot dance.
(d) That Leon hurt him.
5. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
(a) Barber and preacher.
(b) Shoe shiner and bookie.
(c) Preacher and bookie.
(d) Shoe shiner and barber.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
2. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
3. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
4. How do Billy's enemies feel?
5. Who caused the woman's scar?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)