|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
(a) He loves dancing and Northern pretentious.
(b) He spoils the narrator.
(c) He throws tantrums.
(d) He is abusive and violent.
2. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Purple beret.
(b) Slick's bar shirt.
(c) Willis's clothes.
3. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
4. What is Harper's farm?
(a) A church group that rehabilitates criminals.
(b) The farm that Billy and his wife own.
(c) Where black offenders go to be put on road gangs.
(d) Where Billy hids from the law.
5. What does she say about the first doctor?
(a) He said the stabbing was her fault.
(b) He was a plastic surgeon.
(c) He stitched her up like a turkey.
(d) He refused to touch her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
2. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
3. What position does Ralston have?
4. Who is the narrator of the story?
5. To what does the narrator compare the woman's wig and pantsuit?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)