|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(c) Punches him in the face.
(d) Takes his gun away.
2. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
(c) Hired killing.
(d) Street gangs.
3. What does Billy say that he learned in the war?
(a) Ways to hurt others.
(b) How to spy on people.
(d) Explosive technology.
4. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) Slick will kill him.
(b) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(c) He is not welcome in the gang.
(d) The gang will find him.
5. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
(a) That he can change his role.
(b) That his outfit matches Gweneth's.
(c) That he is learning the rhythm of the thing.
(d) That he is the most handsome of the boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
2. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
3. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
4. With what does Wilson have an odd fascination?
5. What makes Billy appear to strut?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)