|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
2. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
(a) That he doesn't know what to say.
(b) That he often talks around a point.
(c) That he doesn't like white people.
(d) That he is intimidated by judges.
3. What does Billy say that he learned in the war?
(a) How to spy on people.
(b) Ways to hurt others.
(d) Explosive technology.
4. What is Butler's regular complaint?
(a) No one is gonna help us.
(b) They still tryin' to starve us out.
(c) Where do we go now.
(d) Nothing good happens here.
5. Why does Teddy start logging overtime?
(a) To spy on Red and the woman.
(b) To make more money from his gambling.
(c) To talk to Billy.
(d) To be around when the nightshift breaks for lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
2. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
3. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
4. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
5. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)