|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Butler consider the processes being worn by other black men, but don't imitate the whites?
(a) To expensive to allow a profit.
(b) A waste of time.
(c) To modern for him.
(d) Devil's work.
2. With what does Wilson have an odd fascination?
(a) Farragot's earrings.
(b) Farragot's expression.
(c) Milford's silver hair.
(d) Winfield's red handkerchief.
3. Who caused the woman's scar?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her father.
4. What does Ella ask God?
(a) Why he won't listen to her.
(b) Why she stays with the man.
(c) Why he won't give Tarwell a chance.
(d) Why she married a man with such a hard head.
5. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
(a) A nonprofit community-based grass-roots organization.
(b) People who insist on loyalty.
(c) A gang.
(d) A group of accountants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
3. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
4. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
5. Why does Willis have to avoid Bertha, the cook?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)