|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though the narrator says that he finds companionship wherever he can, he claims he is not what?
(a) A womanizer.
(b) An adulterer.
2. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Shapes their lives.
(b) Works to help him stay current.
(c) Helps the community stay together.
(d) Allows for racial harmony.
3. What does Ella ask God?
(a) Why she married a man with such a hard head.
(b) Why she stays with the man.
(c) Why he won't give Tarwell a chance.
(d) Why he won't listen to her.
4. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
(a) From chin to nose.
(b) From brow to center of the chin.
(c) From ear to brow.
(d) From ear to ear.
5. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
(a) Harper's farm.
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tommy's father "kick (Butler's) ass"?
2. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
3. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
4. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
5. Who gets into a dispute with the person who is honking his horn?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)