|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
(a) Like a parade on Easter Sunday.
(b) Like a convention of Italian gangsters.
(c) Like a stage.
(d) Like a musical.
2. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
(a) Run all the "Toms" out of town.
(b) Give him his own haircut.
(c) Shut down Butler's church.
(d) Shut down the Butler's barbershop.
3. What makes Billy appear to strut?
(a) His advice.
(b) A war wound.
(c) A birth defect.
(d) His personality.
4. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Saturday at 7.
(b) 7 at Thursday.
(c) Mondays at noon.
(d) Noon on Friday.
5. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
2. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
3. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
4. What colors does Gweneth wear?
5. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)