|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Scar".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Corliss waiting in Mary Farragot's apartment?
(a) To take notes on her posessions.
(b) For her to come back.
(c) To talk to her about her likes and dislikes.
(d) To Open her mail and materials.
2. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(b) Huge belt buckle.
(c) Lots of jewlery.
(d) Fake guns.
3. What does Willis say to R.V.?
(a) Curtis sent me.
(b) I need your help.
(c) I got a problem in community relations.
(d) The Henry Street Gang is going to kill me.
4. Where does the scar go that is on the woman in the waiting room?
(a) From chin to nose.
(b) From brow to center of the chin.
(c) From ear to brow.
(d) From ear to ear.
5. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
2. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
3. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
4. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
5. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)