|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
2. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(a) Fake guns.
(b) Huge belt buckle.
(d) Lots of jewlery.
3. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
(b) Relations officer.
(c) Community collector.
4. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
(a) Like a musical.
(b) Like a stage.
(c) Like a parade on Easter Sunday.
(d) Like a convention of Italian gangsters.
5. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
(a) Keeping the cars and the car lot safe.
(b) Selling cars to blacks.
(c) Tracking down blacks who default on their car loans.
(d) Getting the cars ready to be picked up.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Wilson have an odd fascination?
2. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
3. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
4. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
5. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)