|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Farragot ask Winfield to speak good English?
(a) To show her lawyer that he can.
(b) To show that black men can be educated.
(c) Because white people otherwise do not understand.
(d) To ensure there is no miscommunication.
2. What profession does Corliss Milford practice?
(c) Government worker.
3. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
(a) He move in with the both of them.
(b) He disappear never to return.
(c) He feed the baby for 21 years.
(d) He marry the girl.
4. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
5. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) Bar owner.
(b) Baptist preacher.
(c) He has no occupation.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
2. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
3. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
4. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
5. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)