|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(d) Church goers.
2. Which of the following characters seems deeply moved by Farragot's story?
3. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
(a) Uneven and ugly.
(b) Plantation Negro.
(c) One from the 1800s.
(d) New age.
4. How do Billy's enemies feel?
5. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Punches him in the face.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Takes his gun away.
(d) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
2. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
3. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
4. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
5. What has made Mrs. Farragot notorious at Project Gratis?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)