|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
(a) The way it is organized; it is too neat.
(b) Her grandfather's clock.
(c) Her Sacred Heart of Jesus painting.
(d) The cat that continues to stare at her.
2. What colors does Gweneth wear?
(a) Pink and black.
(b) Red and white.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Black and white.
3. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
(a) Like a parade on Easter Sunday.
(b) Like a musical.
(c) Like a stage.
(d) Like a convention of Italian gangsters.
4. What is Farragot concerned about when she whispers to Milford?
(a) The fact that the white officer is testifying.
(b) The fact that she is not allowed to speak yet.
(c) The female judge.
(d) Lie detectors and being railroaded.
5. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
(a) A gang.
(b) A nonprofit community-based grass-roots organization.
(c) People who insist on loyalty.
(d) A group of accountants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
2. What has made Mrs. Farragot notorious at Project Gratis?
3. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
4. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
5. Why does the narrator's father refuse to write him another note?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)