|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
(a) He is kidnapped and held captive for a month.
(b) He holds up the owner of the store.
(c) He dies in a gunfight.
(d) The owner refuses to serve him.
2. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
(a) They like what they hear at Tarwell's church.
(b) There are more younger people at Tarwell's church.
(c) Tarwell's church is air conditioned.
(d) Tarwell's church is larger and more modern.
3. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
(a) That he doesn't know what to say.
(b) That he often talks around a point.
(c) That he is intimidated by judges.
(d) That he doesn't like white people.
4. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
(a) Takes his gun away.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Trips R.V. and causes him to fall.
(d) Punches him in the face.
5. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
(a) Go and find the police.
(b) Declare his loyalty.
(c) Kill Slick.
(d) Leave immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Billy's enemies feel?
2. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
3. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
4. What does May Day mean each year?
5. What profession does Corliss Milford practice?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)