|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tommy's father "kick (Butler's) ass"?
(a) Because he is a minister.
(b) Because he is too old.
(c) Because he knows Butler doesn't know any better.
(d) Because Butler refunded his money.
2. Who gets into a dispute with the person who is honking his horn?
3. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
4. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
5. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
(a) He move in with the both of them.
(b) He marry the girl.
(c) He feed the baby for 21 years.
(d) He disappear never to return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
2. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
3. With what does Wilson have an odd fascination?
4. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
5. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)