|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Farragot ask Winfield to speak good English?
(a) To show her lawyer that he can.
(b) To show that black men can be educated.
(c) To ensure there is no miscommunication.
(d) Because white people otherwise do not understand.
2. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
(a) Getting the cars ready to be picked up.
(b) Selling cars to blacks.
(c) Keeping the cars and the car lot safe.
(d) Tracking down blacks who default on their car loans.
3. How do the congregation members feel about Butler's sermons?
4. After whom are Billy and William named?
(a) Maternal grandfather.
(b) Paternal grandfather.
(d) Mother's favorite singer.
5. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has made Mrs. Farragot notorious at Project Gratis?
2. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
3. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
4. What does Butler consider the processes being worn by other black men, but don't imitate the whites?
5. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)