|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator's father refuse to write him another note?
(a) He is tired of the boy changing his mind.
(b) He does not want him singing.
(c) He spent a lot of money on his outfit.
(d) He thinks it will help him get over Gweneth.
2. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
3. Which of the following characters seems deeply moved by Farragot's story?
4. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
(a) She should give the next sermon.
(b) She can't do better than him.
(c) She can leave whenever she wants.
(d) She knows she loves him.
5. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(d) Church goers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
2. What does Milford admire about Winfield?
3. About what do Farragot and Milford hear Wilson reprimand Smothers?
4. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
5. What is Harper's farm?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)