|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) 7 at Thursday.
(b) Noon on Friday.
(c) Mondays at noon.
(d) Saturday at 7.
2. How do Billy's enemies feel?
3. Why does Tommy's father "kick (Butler's) ass"?
(a) Because Butler refunded his money.
(b) Because he is a minister.
(c) Because he knows Butler doesn't know any better.
(d) Because he is too old.
4. What is Farragot concerned about when she whispers to Milford?
(a) Lie detectors and being railroaded.
(b) The fact that she is not allowed to speak yet.
(c) The female judge.
(d) The fact that the white officer is testifying.
5. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(b) Church goers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
2. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
3. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
4. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
5. What does Milford admire about Winfield?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)