|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
(a) Control other gangs.
(b) Fix tickets.
(c) Swat flies.
(d) Compete in business.
2. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
(a) Bronx connections.
(b) Clarence Buford.
(c) Mrs. Boswell.
(d) His father.
3. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
(a) To ensure everyone is safe.
(b) For the greater good.
(c) To get more money.
(d) To take down Slick.
4. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) 7 at Thursday.
(b) Saturday at 7.
(c) Mondays at noon.
(d) Noon on Friday.
5. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Helps the community stay together.
(b) Works to help him stay current.
(c) Shapes their lives.
(d) Allows for racial harmony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
2. What does Ella ask God?
3. What does "everyone" know that Slick is in to?
4. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
5. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)