|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Butler's regular complaint?
(a) Nothing good happens here.
(b) They still tryin' to starve us out.
(c) No one is gonna help us.
(d) Where do we go now.
2. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) To go to church.
(b) To move to a new business.
(c) Women who will treat them right.
(d) A good whipping.
3. What is Harper's farm?
(a) Where black offenders go to be put on road gangs.
(b) Where Billy hids from the law.
(c) A church group that rehabilitates criminals.
(d) The farm that Billy and his wife own.
4. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
(a) The cat that continues to stare at her.
(b) Her grandfather's clock.
(c) Her Sacred Heart of Jesus painting.
(d) The way it is organized; it is too neat.
5. Why is Corliss waiting in Mary Farragot's apartment?
(a) To take notes on her posessions.
(b) To talk to her about her likes and dislikes.
(c) For her to come back.
(d) To Open her mail and materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
2. What two things does Curtis suggest Willis do when he is worried about the Henry Street Guys?
3. Why does Mrs. Boswell tell Leon he cannot go out to dance?
4. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
5. Why does Mrs. Farragot ask Winfield to speak good English?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)