|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
(a) Mrs. Boswell.
(b) Clarence Buford.
(c) His father.
(d) Bronx connections.
2. Who is the narrator in this story?
(a) Gloria's husband.
(c) Mrs. Boswell.
3. What does Butler's wife advise him to do?
(a) To go and watch a Tarwell sermon.
(b) To lay off the broken record.
(c) To add some excitement to the church.
(d) To retire and travel with her.
4. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
(a) A gang.
(b) A nonprofit community-based grass-roots organization.
(c) People who insist on loyalty.
(d) A group of accountants.
5. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
(a) That he is the most handsome of the boys.
(b) That he can change his role.
(c) That he is learning the rhythm of the thing.
(d) That his outfit matches Gweneth's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
2. What position does Ralston have?
3. What does Jones admit to being and also to never being?
4. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
5. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)