|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
(a) An Afro.
(b) A place to work.
(c) A sermon.
(d) A shoe shine.
2. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
(a) Run all the "Toms" out of town.
(b) Shut down the Butler's barbershop.
(c) Shut down Butler's church.
(d) Give him his own haircut.
3. Why does the narrator want to go back to square dancing?
(a) To avoid having to be with Queen Rose.
(b) To get one swing with Gweneth.
(c) To show everyone that he can do what his father says he can't.
(d) To trip Leon and teach him a lesson.
4. Which of the following characters is the hearing officer?
5. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
(a) He and his family are moving their home.
(b) He wants to try some new cuts.
(c) He cannot stand Butler.
(d) He has a family to support.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
2. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
3. What is Harper's farm?
4. What does the man do to R.V. that causes him to order Aubrey to take him out?
5. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)