|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
(a) The cat that continues to stare at her.
(b) Her grandfather's clock.
(c) The way it is organized; it is too neat.
(d) Her Sacred Heart of Jesus painting.
2. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
(a) Barber and preacher.
(b) Preacher and bookie.
(c) Shoe shiner and bookie.
(d) Shoe shiner and barber.
3. What does Tommy Gilmore want from Butler?
(a) An Afro.
(b) A sermon.
(c) A shoe shine.
(d) A place to work.
4. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
5. What comment does Mrs. Boswell make about the narrator?
(a) That his outfit matches Gweneth's.
(b) That he is learning the rhythm of the thing.
(c) That he is the most handsome of the boys.
(d) That he can change his role.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does R.V. remind Jones that they are?
2. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
3. How do Billy's enemies feel?
4. What does Tommy's father say his son's new haircut is like?
5. What does Winfield surprise Milford by telling him?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)