|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets into a dispute with the person who is honking his horn?
2. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
(b) South Carolina.
(c) Harper's farm.
3. What does Milford dislike in Mrs. Farragot's apartment?
(a) The way it is organized; it is too neat.
(b) The cat that continues to stare at her.
(c) Her Sacred Heart of Jesus painting.
(d) Her grandfather's clock.
4. Why does the narrator's father refuse to write him another note?
(a) He does not want him singing.
(b) He is tired of the boy changing his mind.
(c) He spent a lot of money on his outfit.
(d) He thinks it will help him get over Gweneth.
5. What does Butler believe shaping the hair of boys does for them?
(a) Works to help him stay current.
(b) Shapes their lives.
(c) Allows for racial harmony.
(d) Helps the community stay together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
2. For what was Mrs. Farragot arrested?
3. What is Butler's regular complaint?
4. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
5. What is Farragot concerned about when she whispers to Milford?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)