|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Tommy pay for his haircut?
2. About what do Farragot and Milford hear Wilson reprimand Smothers?
(a) Not showing the court respect.
(b) Not following Procedure.
(c) Forgetting to take a blood test.
(d) Takling down to the witness.
3. With what does Wilson have an odd fascination?
(a) Farragot's earrings.
(b) Winfield's red handkerchief.
(c) Farragot's expression.
(d) Milford's silver hair.
4. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
(b) Inner City.
5. What does Dewey wear to show people he is fearless?
(a) Purple beret.
(b) Willis's clothes.
(d) Slick's bar shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willis say to R.V.?
2. Why have people left Butler's church and gone to Rev. Tarwell's church?
3. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
4. Why does Mrs. Farragot ask Winfield to speak good English?
5. What does Ella ask God?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)