|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
(a) Harper's farm.
(c) South Carolina.
2. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
(a) He will cause others to be hurt.
(b) He will cry and ruin the show.
(c) He will not show up for the show.
(d) He will stand there and refuse to move.
3. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
(a) He disappear never to return.
(b) He feed the baby for 21 years.
(c) He move in with the both of them.
(d) He marry the girl.
4. What does May Day mean each year?
(a) A rebellion of all that is Northern.
(b) An explanation of the historical event.
(c) A jitterbbugging contest.
(d) A celebration plaiting the maypole and square dancing.
5. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
(a) Clarence Buford.
(b) His father.
(c) Mrs. Boswell.
(d) Bronx connections.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets into a dispute with the person who is honking his horn?
2. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
3. What does Butler forbid in his barber shop?
4. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
5. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)