|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After whom are Billy and William named?
(a) Paternal grandfather.
(c) Maternal grandfather.
(d) Mother's favorite singer.
2. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
(a) He has a family to support.
(b) He and his family are moving their home.
(c) He wants to try some new cuts.
(d) He cannot stand Butler.
3. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(d) The narrator.
4. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Starts a farm.
(b) Becomes a preacher.
(c) Drives garbage truck.
(d) Goes to school.
5. What profession does Corliss Milford practice?
(b) Government worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
2. Who is the narrator in this story?
3. How do Billy's enemies feel?
4. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
5. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)