|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
2. Who is the narrator in this story?
(a) Mrs. Boswell.
(d) Gloria's husband.
3. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
(a) The owner refuses to serve him.
(b) He dies in a gunfight.
(c) He is kidnapped and held captive for a month.
(d) He holds up the owner of the store.
4. What profession does Corliss Milford practice?
(b) Government worker.
5. What does R.V. tell them at Slick's that Willis is?
(b) Community collector.
(c) Relations officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
2. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
4. What does Mrs. Farragot explain to her attorney about Winfield?
5. When does Willis say that it is crazy to confront someone?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)