|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(d) Church goers.
2. With what does Wilson have an odd fascination?
(a) Milford's silver hair.
(b) Farragot's earrings.
(c) Farragot's expression.
(d) Winfield's red handkerchief.
3. How do Billy's enemies feel?
4. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) Bar owner.
(b) Baptist preacher.
(c) He has no occupation.
5. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
(a) To go across the road and buy him lunch.
(b) To stop talking and give him some gum.
(c) To help him get away from the farm.
(d) To talk about his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following doesn't Tommy's father threaten to do to Butler?
2. Why does Mrs. Boswell tell Leon he cannot go out to dance?
3. Why is Corliss waiting in Mary Farragot's apartment?
4. How does Winfield describe the street on the night in question?
5. How does Butler reply when Ella says she should have married someone different?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)