|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
(a) His right pinky finger.
(b) His big toe.
(c) His left ear.
(d) His left eye.
2. Which of the following characters seems deeply moved by Farragot's story?
3. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
(a) He loves dancing and Northern pretentious.
(b) He is abusive and violent.
(c) He spoils the narrator.
(d) He throws tantrums.
4. What does Milford admire about Winfield?
(a) His knowledge of the law.
(b) His devotion to his neighbor.
(c) His understanding of the scene and actions.
(d) His style and desire to look proper.
5. Why do many of the boys get off at Gweneth's stop?
(a) To watch her walk away.
(b) To fight over who gets to walk her home.
(c) To be sure not to miss anything.
(d) To hear her say "bye y'all."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters is the group's warlord?
2. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
3. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
4. What does Jones say that big time businessmen can do?
5. What colors does Gweneth wear?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)