|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Butler consider the processes being worn by other black men, but don't imitate the whites?
(a) To modern for him.
(b) A waste of time.
(c) Devil's work.
(d) To expensive to allow a profit.
2. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
(a) He will cause others to be hurt.
(b) He will not show up for the show.
(c) He will cry and ruin the show.
(d) He will stand there and refuse to move.
3. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
4. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
5. Why did Marie Gilmore attend Butler's church?
(a) To question him.
(b) To listen to the sermon.
(c) To make fun of Butler.
(d) To ask for others to leave the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator in this story?
2. What does Dewey insist Willis must do?
3. What does Willis say to R.V.?
4. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
5. What does the father of the girl Billy impregnates insist?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)