|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Billy's enemies feel?
2. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
(a) He will not show up for the show.
(b) He will cause others to be hurt.
(c) He will stand there and refuse to move.
(d) He will cry and ruin the show.
3. Which of the following characters seems deeply moved by Farragot's story?
4. When are the pay-ups that R.V. is requesting due?
(a) Saturday at 7.
(b) Noon on Friday.
(c) 7 at Thursday.
(d) Mondays at noon.
5. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(d) Church goers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella ask God?
2. For what was Mrs. Farragot arrested?
3. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
4. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
5. Which of the following two professions does John Butler practice?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)