|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Problems of Art".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
(a) Harper's farm.
(d) South Carolina.
2. About what do Farragot and Milford hear Wilson reprimand Smothers?
(a) Forgetting to take a blood test.
(b) Not showing the court respect.
(c) Not following Procedure.
(d) Takling down to the witness.
3. Who else does R.V. say supports them?
(c) Church goers.
4. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Goes to school.
(b) Starts a farm.
(c) Drives garbage truck.
(d) Becomes a preacher.
5. What does Dewey say will happen if Willis cooperates with R.V.?
(a) He is not welcome in the gang.
(b) He will have to pay more money to the gang.
(c) The gang will find him.
(d) Slick will kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tarwell considering hiring Butler as an assistant pastor?
2. Who is the narrator in this story?
3. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
4. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
5. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)