|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Dead Man".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(b) Huge belt buckle.
(c) Lots of jewlery.
(d) Fake guns.
2. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
(b) South Carolina.
(d) Harper's farm.
3. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
(a) He dies in a gunfight.
(b) He holds up the owner of the store.
(c) The owner refuses to serve him.
(d) He is kidnapped and held captive for a month.
4. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
(a) Tracking down blacks who default on their car loans.
(b) Selling cars to blacks.
(c) Keeping the cars and the car lot safe.
(d) Getting the cars ready to be picked up.
5. What was the occupation of Billy and William's namesake?
(a) He has no occupation.
(b) Baptist preacher.
(c) Bar owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Billy's enemies feel?
2. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
3. Who is the narrator in this story?
4. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
5. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)