|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Dead Man".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Drives garbage truck.
(b) Goes to school.
(c) Becomes a preacher.
(d) Starts a farm.
2. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
3. Who does Mrs. Boswell use as her foil when telling the boys how to find wives?
(a) The narrator.
4. Who is the narrator in this story?
(b) Gloria's husband.
(d) Mrs. Boswell.
5. What does the note from the narrator's father say will happen if he has to dance?
(a) He will stand there and refuse to move.
(b) He will cry and ruin the show.
(c) He will cause others to be hurt.
(d) He will not show up for the show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
2. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
3. What does Billy do as the prison guard leads him away?
4. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
5. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)