|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Dead Man".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
(a) He spoils the narrator.
(b) He is abusive and violent.
(c) He throws tantrums.
(d) He loves dancing and Northern pretentious.
2. Who is looking for Billy at the end of the tale?
(b) Inner City.
3. What does Gweneth do to the narrator that he laughs at as he remembers it much later?
4. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
5. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
(a) He holds up the owner of the store.
(b) He is kidnapped and held captive for a month.
(c) The owner refuses to serve him.
(d) He dies in a gunfight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does May Day mean each year?
2. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
3. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
4. How do Billy's enemies feel?
5. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)