|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Dead Man".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters dismisses country music as a valid art form?
(b) Mrs. Boswell.
(c) Gloria's husband.
2. How long after Billy goes to work for Dillingham does the meeting in Chicago occur?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(a) Lots of jewlery.
(c) Fake guns.
(d) Huge belt buckle.
4. What is Billy's job at Dillingham Automotives, Inc.?
(a) Selling cars to blacks.
(b) Getting the cars ready to be picked up.
(c) Keeping the cars and the car lot safe.
(d) Tracking down blacks who default on their car loans.
5. What does the narrator believe Mrs. Boswell is encouraging him to challenge?
(a) Leon's leadership.
(b) His father's rigid beliefs.
(c) Stereotypes of men.
(d) Her teachings and rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
2. How many years is Billy at the farm before he is paroled?
3. Why does Mrs. Boswell tell Leon he cannot go out to dance?
4. Where is William hoping to meet Billy?
5. What is the only thing Billy wants from William when he visits him at the farm?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)