|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Story of a Dead Man".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leon's costume have that clanks?
(a) Fake guns.
(b) Lots of jewlery.
(d) Huge belt buckle.
2. What does Billy do while William finishes school?
(a) Goes to school.
(b) Drives garbage truck.
(c) Starts a farm.
(d) Becomes a preacher.
3. To whom is Chelseia engaged?
4. What two things resurrect the narrator's memory of Gweneth?
(a) Square dancing and spurs.
(b) May poles and laughter.
(c) Lemon and country music.
(d) Jangles and Brooklyn.
5. What is it rumored that Billy lost fighting a redneck near Limehouse, SC?
(a) His right pinky finger.
(b) His big toe.
(c) His left ear.
(d) His left eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Billy goes into the general store to buy an orange soda?
2. Where does Leon get the impression that Gweneth likes to hear boys blow their own horns?
3. What colors does Gweneth wear?
4. What does the narrator tell Mrs. Boswell at recess that makes her laugh?
5. What is Billy Renfro accomplished at doing?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)