|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Elbow Room".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ray say he is moving to a new parlor?
(a) He wants to try some new cuts.
(b) He has a family to support.
(c) He and his family are moving their home.
(d) He cannot stand Butler.
2. What part of the scar does the woman hope can be fixed?
(a) All of it.
(b) The part on her forehead.
(c) The part at her chin.
(d) The part around the eye.
3. Which of the following is true about the narrator's father?
(a) He is abusive and violent.
(b) He throws tantrums.
(c) He loves dancing and Northern pretentious.
(d) He spoils the narrator.
4. What is Butler's regular complaint?
(a) No one is gonna help us.
(b) Nothing good happens here.
(c) Where do we go now.
(d) They still tryin' to starve us out.
5. What does Bertha yell that Willis and R.V. need?
(a) A good whipping.
(b) To move to a new business.
(c) To go to church.
(d) Women who will treat them right.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe Mrs. Farragot as Milfird sees her?
2. What is Ruth waiting for an opening to tell Harold?
3. Why does R.V. say they should join forces?
4. To what does the woman compare the scar?
5. What did Ginny do from the time she was 19 until she turned 22?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)