|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Mr. Potts breaks Cece's microphone, what grades does she imagine earning on her next report card?
(a) NS grades and NC grades.
(b) C grades and D grades.
(c) F grades and NS grades.
(d) F grades and D grades.
2. What activity do the girls start doing at Ginny's birthday sleepover party that causes Cece's fun to come to an end?
(a) Watching Ginny blow out her birthday candles.
(b) Playing Twister.
(c) Watching movies.
(d) Exploring Ginny's older brother's room.
3. For how many seconds does Cece hold her flexed-arm hang?
4. To whom is the novel dedicated?
(a) The author's grandparents.
(b) The author's parents.
(c) The author's husband.
(d) The author's siblings.
5. Who forces Johnnie to apologize to Cece?
(a) Mrs. Sinklemann.
(c) Cece's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to teach Cece the sign language alphabet at Ginny's birthday sleepover party?
2. What label does Cece use to characterize the panels in which she imagines her first date?
3. What adjective does the person use to describe Cece's Phonic Ear once she decides to tell that person while outside Mike's house?
4. Cece tells the reader that if she ever wants to spend any time with her older siblings, she has to take what action?
5. What is Cece's reward for her performance during the flexed-arm hang?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)