|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What kind of energy does the author say a dying person has?
2. Who does the author say has triumphed?
3. What does the author say is the young man's position in relation to philosophy?
4. How fast do philosophers hasten to the past according to the author?
5. What does the author call a poet-existence?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does the author compare the young man to King Herod?
2. What is the relationship between the...
This section contains 1,034 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)