Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
2. What does the narrator want readers to "suppose" in the "9 June 1905" dream?
3. How are events triggered in the world described in the "10 June 1905" dream?
4. What do all of the people of the world described in the "9 June 1905" dream have in common?
5. What time of the day is it at the beginning of the second Interlude?
Essay Topic 1
Answer the following essay question being sure to use at least two examples and fully explaining the reasoning behind your answer:
- What is your least favorite dream from "Einstein's Dreams" and why?
Essay Topic 2
Answer the following essay question being sure to use at least two examples while fully explaining why the textual evidence is being used:
- What is your favorite dream from "Einstein's Dreams" and why?
Essay Topic 3
Reread the "8 May 1905" dream. Given the similar state of our world today (12-12-12 end of the world), whether you believe that the end of the world coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar, do you believe the movements described in the novel are believable? Why or why not? How do you think the period of time described in the novel should be spent? Why? Cite specific examples from the text to support your responses.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)