|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening in the young woman's house in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) She is having an argument with her boyfriend.
(b) Her home is being robbed.
(c) Her parents are fighting.
(d) Her home is on fire.
2. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
3. How long ago, in the "17 June 1905" dream, did the lovers meet?
(a) One month ago.
(b) One day ago.
(c) One year ago.
(d) One week ago.
4. What do all of the people of the world described in the "9 June 1905" dream have in common?
(a) A mastering of time.
(b) A lifetime to complete their goals.
(c) An infinite list of relatives.
(d) A long list of misdeeds.
5. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
(a) Into space.
(b) Towards the town clock.
(c) Towards Aare.
(d) Towards the Bernese Alps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
2. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
3. In the "15 June 1905" dream, how many years in the future does the young woman go?
4. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why is the baker yelling at a woman?
5. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)