|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
2. What does the narrator want readers to "suppose" in the "9 June 1905" dream?
(a) That people live forever.
(b) That people die only after they have achieved their dreams.
(c) That life exists in several dimensions at the same time.
(d) That time exists in a vacuum.
3. How are events triggered in the world described in the "10 June 1905" dream?
(a) By meeting standards.
(b) By measurements.
(c) By time alone.
(d) By other events.
4. What do all of the people of the world described in the "9 June 1905" dream have in common?
(a) A long list of misdeeds.
(b) An infinite list of relatives.
(c) A lifetime to complete their goals.
(d) A mastering of time.
5. What time of the day is it at the beginning of the second Interlude?
(b) Late evening.
(d) Early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal are people who heed time compared to in the 3 June 1905 dream?
2. In the "11 June 1905" dream, imagining the _____________ is no more possible than seeing colors beyond _______________.
3. How is time described in the "17 June 1905" dream?
4. What does the woman in the "2 June 1905" dream begin teaching?
5. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)