Short Essay Questions Key
1. Describe Einstein's appearance at the patent office.
2. How does Einstein's desk differ from the others in the patent office?
3. What is the problem living life within the confines of solitary moments? (14 April 1905)
4. Why are some people unhappy in the world where time exists as a circle?
5. How can one identify people who have been transported back in time? (16 April 1905)
6. Why is there no communication between people of the present and people from the future? (16 April 1905)
7. Describe how the world is described in the 19 April 1905 dream.
8. Describe the people who live by "mechanical time."
9. Describe the people who live by "bodily time."
10. Explain what the following statement means: Each time is true, but the truths are not the same.
11. Why do people in the 26 April 1905 dream choose to live in the mountains?
12. What effect does height have in the 26 April 1905 dream?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)