Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Prologue through 24 April, 1905
1. Describe Einstein's appearance at the patent office.
2. How does Einstein's desk differ from the others in the patent office?
3. What is the problem living life within the confines of solitary moments? (14 April 1905)
4. Why are some people unhappy in the world where time exists as a circle?
5. How can one identify people who have been transported back in time? (16 April 1905)
6. Why is there no communication between people of the present and people...
This section contains 935 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)