Short Answer Key
Prologue through 24 April, 1905
1. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
2. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
3. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
The German journal of physics.
4. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
5. In what month is the Prologue set?
6. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
7. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
8. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
Their child's first laugh.
9. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
10. According to the narrator, what did...
This section contains 3,053 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)