Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
2. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
3. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
4. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
5. In what month is the Prologue set?
6. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
7. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
This section contains 5,439 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)