|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
(b) So overly noticeable that some people go insane.
(c) Somewhat noticeable that people make small readjustments and continue.
(d) So noticeable that people are confused.
2. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(a) The infinite.
(b) The future.
(d) The past.
3. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To purchase linens for a funeral.
(b) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
(c) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(d) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
4. In the "15 June 1905" dream, what is the young woman staring at?
(a) A photograph of her dog.
(b) A photograph of her as a child.
(c) A photograph of a swing in her yard.
(d) A photograph of her boyfriend.
5. What does the narrator want readers to imagine in the "3 June 1905" dream?
(a) That people live for only 36 hours.
(b) That people live for only 2 days.
(c) That people live for only 12 hours.
(d) That people live only one day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it in the beginning of the Epilogue?
2. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
3. What is happening in the young woman's house in the "15 June 1905" dream?
4. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why does the young man tell his lover that he cannot see her again?
5. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)