|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is carried into the woman's home (in the "2 June 1905" dream)?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
2. According to the "28 June 1905" dream, what bird must one catch to stop time?
(a) A nightingale.
(b) A cardinal.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) A goshawk.
3. What is the paper on that Einstein set on Besso's desk (as told in the second Interlude)?
(a) Transformation equations.
4. What day is it in the "22 June 1905" dream?
(a) The day time stops.
(b) Graduation day.
(c) World day.
(d) The day of Honor to Time.
5. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
2. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
3. What are people described as, in the "22 June 1905" dream, in regards to life?
4. How long does the process of visiting the Great Clock continue?
5. When did the pilgrimages to the Great Clock begin?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)