|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
(a) Fluttering beliefs of accomplishment.
(b) Practical ideas.
(c) Dreams and desires.
(d) Too many hopes to account for.
2. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
(a) Much happens.
(b) Little happens.
(c) Too much happens.
(d) Nothing happens.
3. In the "11 June 1905" dream, imagining the _____________ is no more possible than seeing colors beyond _______________.
(c) Future/ Violet.
4. What animal are people who heed time compared to in the 3 June 1905 dream?
5. In the world described in the "3 June 1905" dream, how do people learn about the seasons?
(a) Through museums.
(b) Through notes from the dead.
(c) From books.
(d) Through pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Laters walk and dress?
2. Where is Besso's visitor from?
3. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
4. What actions of Einstein's surprised Besso when he looked like Einstein does now?
5. According to the "18 June 1905" dream, what does the pilgrimage to the Great Clock cost those who come to pay homage?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)