|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the world described in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) Time is a visible dimension.
(b) Time is negotiable.
(c) Time is reversible.
(d) Time is oblivious to all inhabitants.
2. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
(d) St. Moritz.
3. What does the narrator want readers to imagine in the "3 June 1905" dream?
(a) That people live for only 12 hours.
(b) That people live only one day.
(c) That people live for only 2 days.
(d) That people live for only 36 hours.
4. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
5. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
(a) Time passes more slowly for those who keep order.
(b) Time passes more slowly for those in motion.
(c) Time passes more slowly for those in distress.
(d) Time passes in slow motion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the young man choose to return to his proper place in time rather than staying a few minutes in the future in the "15 June 1905" dream?
2. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
3. Who are the only people, according to the "28 June 1905" dream, that have the speed to catch the bird that stops time?
4. According to the "5 June 1905" dream, how does this world seem?
5. How does a traveler from the future talk?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)