|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
2. What is curious about the town in the "10 May 1905" dream?
(a) The town is split in two and exists as a repetition of each other.
(b) The town exists in three different time periods.
(c) The town exists one century in the past.
(d) The town exists two centuries in the past.
3. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Time is sped up.
(b) Time stands still.
(c) Time moves slowly.
(d) Time is set in a constant loop.
4. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
(a) Their child's first smile.
(b) Their child's first words.
(c) Their child's first cry.
(d) Their child's first laugh.
5. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
(a) For bearing them in the first place.
(b) For loving them too much.
(c) For trying to hold them forever.
(d) For extending their life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the woman described in the "2 June 1905" dream?
2. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
3. How long does the process of visiting the Great Clock continue?
4. In the "10 May 1905" dream, why is one man sitting at a table weeping uncontrollably?
5. How is the world actually seen by its residents in the "5 June 1905" dream?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)