|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "28 June 1905" dream, what do people use to try to catch the birds that stop time?
(a) A bird-feeder.
(b) A quilt made specifically for the hunt.
(c) A butterfly net.
(d) A bell jar.
2. What happened to the inventor of the first mechanical clock ("18 June 1905" dream)?
(a) He was imprisoned.
(b) He lived a longer life than most people and died at 200.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He was banished.
3. Where do the people gather in the "18 June 1905" dream?
4. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
(a) Increasing order.
(b) Decreasing order.
(c) Decreasing anxiety.
(d) Increasing anxiety.
5. What does the woman in the "2 June 1905" dream begin teaching?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe births, marriages, and deaths in the 15 June 1905 dream?
2. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
3. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
4. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
5. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)