|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
2. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
(a) Her child.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her mother.
3. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
(a) Because "end of the world" vacations needed to be taken.
(b) Because there will be no need to learn with the end so close.
(c) Because schools were to be used as relief centers.
(d) Because families want time to spend together.
4. How can Besso tell that Einstein is making progress on his theory?
(a) The way that Einstein's eye look glassed over.
(b) The erratic way Einstein's hair is jutting out in all directions.
(c) The dark circles under Einstein's eyes.
(d) The fact that Einstein has not changed clothes in three days.
5. In the "15 June 1905 dream," where is the young woman at the end of the dream?
(a) In a nursing home.
(b) In her bed.
(c) In her husband's home.
(d) In her parent's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it, in the "15 June 1905" dream, for the young man in the polytechnic in Zurich?
2. What animal are people who heed time compared to in the 3 June 1905 dream?
3. According to the "28 June 1905" dream, what do people use to try to catch the birds that stop time?
4. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
5. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)