|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
2. How is the world actually seen by its residents in the "5 June 1905" dream?
(a) Through sight alone.
(b) As though looking through the same camera for all inhabitants.
(c) Through different lenses by different people.
(d) Through the senses.
3. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
(a) Those who do not think the world is going to end.
(b) Those who have not yet atoned for their sins.
(c) Those who are attempting to correct misdeeds.
(d) Those who are stealing.
4. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
5. What are the people waiting to enter in the "18 June 1905" dream?
(a) The Temple of the Beginning.
(b) The Hall of Records.
(c) Father Time's Temple.
(d) The Temple of Time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
2. What invention preceded the notice of the "speed effect"?
3. What does the narrator want readers to "suppose" in the "9 June 1905" dream?
4. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
5. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)