|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
2. How are events triggered in the world described in the "10 June 1905" dream?
(a) By time alone.
(b) By other events.
(c) By meeting standards.
(d) By measurements.
3. What time is it in the beginning of the Epilogue?
(a) Eight a.m.
(b) Seven a.m.
(c) Nine a.m.
(d) Six a.m.
4. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They scream animalistic sounds.
(b) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(c) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(d) They whisper tortured sounds.
5. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
(a) In the square.
(b) In the water of the Aare.
(c) On the Kunst museum grounds.
(d) On the grounds of their churches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
2. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
3. In the "2 June 1905" dream, how does the story of the woman end?
4. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
5. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)