|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To drink with Besso.
(b) To walk in solitude.
(c) To meet a mistress.
(d) To work on equations.
2. What invention preceded the notice of the "speed effect"?
(a) The invention of the internal combustion engine.
(b) Da Vinci's invention of the parachute.
(c) The Wright Brothers' invention of the first engine plane.
(d) Newton's invention of the laws of universal gravitation and motion.
3. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
(c) St. Moritz.
4. Where do the people gather in the "18 June 1905" dream?
5. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
2. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
3. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
4. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
5. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)