|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
(a) Nothing happens.
(b) Too much happens.
(c) Much happens.
(d) Little happens.
2. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
(a) No one needs sleep to re-energize.
(b) Money is not needed.
(c) All inhabitants live in dream-like states.
(d) Nothing is out of place.
3. How does the narrator describe births, marriages, and deaths in the 15 June 1905 dream?
(a) Overly significant happenings.
(b) Insignificant happenings.
(c) Signposts in time.
(d) Doors to choose to enter.
4. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A brasserie.
(c) Besso's home.
(d) A bookstore.
5. What objects are forbidden in the city of the "18 June 1905" dream?
(a) Clocks and watches.
(c) Religious items.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is time, in the "17 June 1905" dream, described as?
2. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
3. What happens to the people in the world, described in the "10 June 1905" dream, who attempt to quantify time?
4. What is the world described as in the "25 June 1905" dream?
5. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)