|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young woman staring at in the end of the "15 June 1905" dream?"
(a) A photo of her with her newborn child.
(b) A photo of her daughter as a child.
(c) A photo of her as a child.
(d) A photo of her getting married.
2. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
3. How is the world described in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) Time is a visible dimension.
(b) Time is reversible.
(c) Time is negotiable.
(d) Time is oblivious to all inhabitants.
4. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To meet a mistress.
(b) To work on equations.
(c) To drink with Besso.
(d) To walk in solitude.
5. Why does the man at the graveside ("2 June 1905" dream) not weep for his friend?
(a) His friend will be with him again given that time moves backward in this world.
(b) The man has no tears left given his friend has had a very long sickness leading up to his death.
(c) The man believes in a second life better than the first.
(d) His friend lived a very good life and he refuses to mourn him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is time described as in the "22 June 1905" dream.
2. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
3. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
4. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
5. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)