|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe births, marriages, and deaths in the 15 June 1905 dream?
(a) Insignificant happenings.
(b) Doors to choose to enter.
(c) Overly significant happenings.
(d) Signposts in time.
2. What time is it in the beginning of the Epilogue?
(a) Nine a.m.
(b) Eight a.m.
(c) Seven a.m.
(d) Six a.m.
3. What are people described as, in the "22 June 1905" dream, in regards to life?
(a) Spectators of our lives.
(b) Niches of expression.
(c) Runners trying to catch up to the inevitable.
(d) Nothing; they hold no meaning in this world.
4. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To slow time down.
(b) To get close to The Old One.
(c) To speed time up.
(d) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
5. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
2. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
3. According to the "5 June 1905" dream, how does this world seem?
4. What is time, in the "17 June 1905" dream, described as?
5. What time of the day is it at the beginning of the second Interlude?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)