|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
2. What are the lines of people compared to in the "18 June 1905" dream?
(a) The hand of a clock.
(b) Rays of sun.
(c) A braided rope.
(d) A river.
3. When did the pilgrimages to the Great Clock begin?
(a) After a pope declared the Great Clock important.
(b) After an eclipse.
(c) After the Great Clock was deemed important.
(d) After the inventor died and all other clocks were destroyed.
4. According to the "18 June 1905" dream, what does the pilgrimage to the Great Clock cost those who come to pay homage?
(a) Their fortunes.
(b) Their time.
(c) Their lives.
(d) Their children's lives.
5. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
2. What does Einstein ask Besso for during the third Interlude?
3. What is life describes as in the "22 June 1905" dream?
4. According to the "22 May 1905" dream, how does time flow in the world described?
5. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)