|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are people described as, in the "22 June 1905" dream, in regards to life?
(a) Spectators of our lives.
(b) Runners trying to catch up to the inevitable.
(c) Nothing; they hold no meaning in this world.
(d) Niches of expression.
2. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
(a) She is not sure where she is.
(b) She is afraid of being attacked.
(c) She is afraid of kicking up dust.
(d) She has been assaulted and does not know whom to trust.
3. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(c) The future.
(d) The past.
4. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of Plato's theories.
(b) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
(c) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
(d) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
5. In the "15 June 1905" dream, how many years in the future does the young woman go?
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
2. Why does the young man choose to return to his proper place in time rather than staying a few minutes in the future in the "15 June 1905" dream?
3. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
4. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
5. How do the clouds appear, in the "17 June 1905" dream, after a gap in time?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)