|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
(a) No one can help but sin.
(b) Everyone is dying.
(c) No one is happy.
(d) Everyone is sick.
2. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(b) Because their lives are in shambles.
(c) Because they feel torn by time.
(d) Because they have sinned.
3. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
4. According to the "22 May 1905" dream, how does time flow in the world described?
(a) In accelerating spurts.
(b) Smoothly and consistently.
(c) Unevenly and fitfully.
(d) In alternating phases of fast and slow.
5. In the "10 May 1905" dream, why is one man sitting at a table weeping uncontrollably?
(a) He was never able to tell his father that he loved him.
(b) His son has just passed away.
(c) He just lost his job.
(d) His wife is dying of cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
2. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
3. Why does the young man choose to return to his proper place in time rather than staying a few minutes in the future in the "15 June 1905" dream?
4. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
5. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)