|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the population of the cities in the "9 June 1905" dreams split?
(a) In three: The Laters, the Nows, and the Nevers.
(b) In two: The Laters and the Nows.
(c) In four: The Laters, the Nows, the Nevers, and the Always.
(d) In three: The Laters, the Nows, the Intentionals.
2. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
(a) 12 December 2012.
(b) 26 September 1907.
(c) 9 May 1906.
(d) 9 June 1905.
3. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
(a) A cross to ward off evil.
(b) Their own record of sins.
(c) Personal cameras to record their visits.
(d) Their own personal Book of Life.
4. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
5. What is time, in the "17 June 1905" dream, described as?
(a) A congested interstate.
(b) A length of braided rope.
(c) A stretch of nerve fibers.
(d) A stretch of veins in the human body.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "22 May 1905" dream, a world that gives brief scenes from the future, what kinds of risks do people take?
2. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
3. What is the world described as in the "25 June 1905" dream?
4. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
5. What is the name of Basso's wife?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)