|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
(a) Nothing. They are not aware of the time transfer.
(b) A change they make in the past could affect the future.
(c) They fear not knowing how to act.
(d) Making the same mistakes they made in the "future."
2. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
(a) The American journal of physics.
(b) The European journal of physics.
(c) The Swiss journal of physics.
(d) The German journal of physics.
3. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
4. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
(a) Time passes more slowly for those in motion.
(b) Time passes in slow motion.
(c) Time passes more slowly for those who keep order.
(d) Time passes more slowly for those in distress.
5. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Built them in caves.
(b) Built them on boats over the Equator.
(c) Built them with no contract on time.
(d) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
2. What is the narrator's explanation of such a short life in the "3 June 1905" dream?
3. What are memories compared to in the "27 June 1905" dream?
4. What are the lines of people compared to in the "18 June 1905" dream?
5. What city was the first mechanical clock invented?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)