|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
2. What happened to the inventor of the first mechanical clock ("18 June 1905" dream)?
(a) He was banished.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He lived a longer life than most people and died at 200.
(d) He was imprisoned.
3. What happens one month before the end of the world?
(a) Families will gather to spend the last month together.
(b) Cities will be shut down and people will move to the country.
(c) Businesses will close.
(d) Governments will shut down and martial law will take over.
4. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
(a) A goat chasing a man.
(b) A dog chasing a rabbit.
(c) A dog chasing a child.
(d) A man on a horse.
5. What day is it in the "22 June 1905" dream?
(a) World day.
(b) The day time stops.
(c) Graduation day.
(d) The day of Honor to Time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the world described in the "15 June 1905" dream?
2. How is the world actually seen by its residents in the "5 June 1905" dream?
3. What time of the day is it at the beginning of the second Interlude?
4. What is the narrator's explanation of such a short life in the "3 June 1905" dream?
5. What is curious about the town in the "10 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)