|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the middle-aged man in the "2 June 1905" dream hope to know about that no one else has ever known?
(a) Laws of Time.
(c) Facts about light.
2. What is life describes as in the "22 June 1905" dream?
(a) An infinite corridor of rooms.
(b) An orchard.
(c) A line of doors with no rooms behind.
(d) A cemetery.
3. In the "11 June 1905" dream, what is the last thought that the young man has?
(a) That the world ends in sunlight.
(b) That the world ends in darkness.
(c) That the world ends in cloudy skies.
(d) That the world ends in rain.
4. In the Epilogue, how does Einstein feel after giving his manuscript to the typist?
5. What objects are forbidden in the city of the "18 June 1905" dream?
(b) Clocks and watches.
(d) Religious items.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
2. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
3. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
4. What animal are people who heed time compared to in the 3 June 1905 dream?
5. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)