|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the middle-aged man receive during the "2 June 1905" dream?
(a) The Georg Büchner Prize.
(b) A Nobel Prize for physics.
(c) A Nobel Prize for literature.
(d) A Humanitarian Award.
2. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
(a) Fluttering beliefs of accomplishment.
(b) Too many hopes to account for.
(c) Dreams and desires.
(d) Practical ideas.
3. What time is it in the beginning of the Epilogue?
(a) Six a.m.
(b) Eight a.m.
(c) Nine a.m.
(d) Seven a.m.
4. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
5. How does the world in the "15 May 1905" exist?
(a) In black and white only, with no shadow or brightness.
(b) As a black hole, digesting everything in its reach.
(c) Without time and with images.
(d) As a blank slate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
2. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
3. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
4. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
5. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)