|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening in the young woman's house in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) Her home is being robbed.
(b) She is having an argument with her boyfriend.
(c) Her parents are fighting.
(d) Her home is on fire.
2. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
(a) As ornaments.
(b) As weight for balance.
(c) As reminders.
(d) As time keepers.
3. How does the world in the "15 May 1905" exist?
(a) In black and white only, with no shadow or brightness.
(b) As a blank slate.
(c) As a black hole, digesting everything in its reach.
(d) Without time and with images.
4. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
(a) A dream.
(b) A flow of water.
(c) A tree with leaves turning due to fall.
(d) A cocoon.
5. According to the "22 May 1905" dream, how does time flow in the world described?
(a) In accelerating spurts.
(b) Unevenly and fitfully.
(c) In alternating phases of fast and slow.
(d) Smoothly and consistently.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
2. How can Besso tell that Einstein is making progress on his theory?
3. How does a traveler from the future talk?
4. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
5. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)