|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
(a) She is afraid of kicking up dust.
(b) She is not sure where she is.
(c) She has been assaulted and does not know whom to trust.
(d) She is afraid of being attacked.
2. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
3. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
(c) Flood waters.
4. What does the narrator want readers to imagine in the "3 June 1905" dream?
(a) That people live for only 36 hours.
(b) That people live only one day.
(c) That people live for only 12 hours.
(d) That people live for only 2 days.
5. According to the "3 June 1905" dream, what is a life planned by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
2. What is time, in the "17 June 1905" dream, described as?
3. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
4. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
5. What happens to the people in the world, described in the "10 June 1905" dream, who attempt to quantify time?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)