|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
2. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
(b) Built them with no contract on time.
(c) Built them on boats over the Equator.
(d) Built them in caves.
3. Who is carried into the woman's home (in the "2 June 1905" dream)?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
4. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
(a) A dog chasing a rabbit.
(b) A dog chasing a child.
(c) A goat chasing a man.
(d) A man on a horse.
5. What is the name of Basso's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
2. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
3. What is the young woman staring at in the end of the "15 June 1905" dream?"
4. What can a person see from the cafe on the corner of Kramagasse and Theaterplatz?
5. According to the "20 May 1905 dream, what must people do at the end of the day?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)