|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
(a) Flood waters.
2. How do the Laters walk and dress?
(a) The Laters walk with an easy gait and dress in loose fitting clothes.
(b) The Laters walk hurriedly so as to not be accosted into doing something now and they wear robes.
(c) The Laters walk absentmindedly and wear long dress like clothing.
(d) The Laters walk when they have to only and wear bed-clothes at all times.
3. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They scream animalistic sounds.
(b) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(c) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(d) They whisper tortured sounds.
4. Who is responsible for discovering the "speed effect?"
(a) Sir Handel Moritz of Bern.
(b) Mr. Randolph Whig of Surrey.
(c) Sir Archibald Barrett of Munich.
(d) Mr. Alan Mulhouse of Massac.
5. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
(a) No one is happy.
(b) Everyone is dying.
(c) No one can help but sin.
(d) Everyone is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
2. According to the "5 June 1905" dream, how does this world seem?
3. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
4. In what month is the Prologue set?
5. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)