|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
(a) Too many hopes to account for.
(b) Fluttering beliefs of accomplishment.
(c) Practical ideas.
(d) Dreams and desires.
2. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
(a) A thing to be obeyed, not ordered.
(b) A mass of organisms that pull in only one direction.
(c) A mass of organisms that pull in different directions at all times.
(d) A thing to be ordered, not obeyed.
3. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
4. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A socialite and extrovert.
(b) A man torn by innovations.
(c) A man exalted too early in life.
(d) A recluse and introvert.
5. In the second Interlude, what is the first dialogue between Besso and Einstein that the reader comes across?
(a) Besso asking Einstein how his theory is going.
(b) Besso asking Einstein if he is ill.
(c) Besso telling Einstein he does not look well.
(d) Besso telling Einstein that he needs to see a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
2. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
3. Who is carried into the woman's home (in the "2 June 1905" dream)?
4. What is time, in the "17 June 1905" dream, described as?
5. What is the narrator's explanation of such a short life in the "3 June 1905" dream?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)