|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
(a) Towards the Bernese Alps.
(b) Towards Aare.
(c) Towards the town clock.
(d) Into space.
2. How are events triggered in the world described in the "10 June 1905" dream?
(a) By time alone.
(b) By other events.
(c) By measurements.
(d) By meeting standards.
3. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(b) To speed time up.
(c) To get close to The Old One.
(d) To slow time down.
4. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
5. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
(a) Their own personal Book of Life.
(b) A cross to ward off evil.
(c) Their own record of sins.
(d) Personal cameras to record their visits.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the dream on 3 June 1905, what is life a brief movement of?
2. Where is Besso's visitor from?
3. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
4. Why do some people, in the world described in the "29 May 1905" dream, refuse to look out their windows?
5. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)