|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the second Interlude, what is the first dialogue between Besso and Einstein that the reader comes across?
(a) Besso telling Einstein he does not look well.
(b) Besso asking Einstein how his theory is going.
(c) Besso asking Einstein if he is ill.
(d) Besso telling Einstein that he needs to see a doctor.
2. What can a person see from the cafe on the corner of Kramagasse and Theaterplatz?
(a) The Zahringer Fountain.
(b) The whole city of Berne.
(c) The Bernese Alps.
(d) The Aare.
3. How does time move in the world described in the 2 June 1905 dream?
(a) Backwards with no consciousness by those growing younger.
(b) Backwards with exceptions.
(c) Backwards with spurts of forward movement.
4. What does the middle-aged man in the "2 June 1905" dream hope to know about that no one else has ever known?
(a) Laws of Time.
(b) Facts about light.
5. Why do some people, in the world described in the "29 May 1905" dream, refuse to look out their windows?
(a) Because they are afraid to look upon the clock tower on Kramgasse.
(b) Because they are afraid that others are moving slower than they are.
(c) Because they live in complete solitude and what no interference.
(d) Because they are mad that others are traveling faster than they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
2. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
3. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
4. In the "2 June 1905" dream, how does the story of the woman end?
5. In the third Interlude, where are Einstein and Besso?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)