|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Basso's wife?
2. How are events triggered in the world described in the "10 June 1905" dream?
(a) By meeting standards.
(b) By other events.
(c) By measurements.
(d) By time alone.
3. In what month is the Prologue set?
4. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
(a) In the process of being cleaned.
(c) Swirling in laughter.
(d) Full of animals who have taken over.
5. What is the narrator's explanation of such a short life in the "3 June 1905" dream?
(a) That the earth spins forward only halfway through a full revolution and then moves backward to the starting point.
(b) The earth spins so slowly that it takes a whole life time to complete one revolution.
(c) That the Earth is farther out in the solar system (like Neptune).
(d) That a person's heart beats so slowly and powerfully that the heart wears out quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
2. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
3. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
4. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
5. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)