|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
(a) In the square.
(b) In the water of the Aare.
(c) On the grounds of their churches.
(d) On the Kunst museum grounds.
2. How old is Einstein in the novel?
3. What is the young woman staring at in the end of the "15 June 1905" dream?"
(a) A photo of her getting married.
(b) A photo of her as a child.
(c) A photo of her with her newborn child.
(d) A photo of her daughter as a child.
4. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Time is sped up.
(b) Time stands still.
(c) Time moves slowly.
(d) Time is set in a constant loop.
5. How is time described in the "17 June 1905" dream?
(a) As explosive.
(b) As discontinuous.
(c) As continuous.
(d) As flashes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the middle-aged man in the "2 June 1905" dream hope to know about that no one else has ever known?
2. In the "15 June 1905" dream, what is the young woman staring at?
3. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
4. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
5. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)