|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is time described in the "17 June 1905" dream?
(a) As discontinuous.
(b) As explosive.
(c) As flashes.
(d) As continuous.
2. What does the middle-aged man receive during the "2 June 1905" dream?
(a) A Nobel Prize for literature.
(b) A Humanitarian Award.
(c) A Nobel Prize for physics.
(d) The Georg Büchner Prize.
3. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
(a) So noticeable that people are confused.
(b) So overly noticeable that some people go insane.
(c) Somewhat noticeable that people make small readjustments and continue.
4. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A pharmaceutical.
(b) A brasserie.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A bank.
5. What happens one month before the end of the world?
(a) Businesses will close.
(b) Governments will shut down and martial law will take over.
(c) Cities will be shut down and people will move to the country.
(d) Families will gather to spend the last month together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have those who live in the world of the "9 June 1905" dream determined is the only way to live?
2. Why do some people, in the world described in the "29 May 1905" dream, refuse to look out their windows?
3. What happens to the people in the world, described in the "10 June 1905" dream, who attempt to quantify time?
4. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
5. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)