|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does time move in the world described in the 2 June 1905 dream?
(a) Backwards with spurts of forward movement.
(c) Backwards with no consciousness by those growing younger.
(d) Backwards with exceptions.
2. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(a) The future.
(c) The past.
3. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
(a) As time keepers.
(b) As reminders.
(c) As weight for balance.
(d) As ornaments.
4. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
(a) To hear a cardinal sing.
(b) To be carried back to her own time.
(c) To be arrested so she can keep her timeline of life intact.
(d) To hear the church bells chime three times.
5. What is happening in the young woman's house in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) Her home is on fire.
(b) She is having an argument with her boyfriend.
(c) Her parents are fighting.
(d) Her home is being robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
2. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
3. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
4. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
5. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)