|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein ask Besso for during the third Interlude?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A coat.
(c) A cracker.
(d) A sandwich.
2. What is happening in the young woman's house in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) Her parents are fighting.
(b) Her home is being robbed.
(c) Her home is on fire.
(d) She is having an argument with her boyfriend.
3. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
(c) Sweet potato croquettes.
(d) Banbury tarts.
4. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
(a) Because there will be no need to learn with the end so close.
(b) Because families want time to spend together.
(c) Because "end of the world" vacations needed to be taken.
(d) Because schools were to be used as relief centers.
5. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
(a) To be carried back to her own time.
(b) To hear a cardinal sing.
(c) To be arrested so she can keep her timeline of life intact.
(d) To hear the church bells chime three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
2. What is time, in the "17 June 1905" dream, described as?
3. What does the middle-aged man receive during the "2 June 1905" dream?
4. What is the name of Basso's wife?
5. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)