|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "22 May 1905" dream, how does time flow in the world described?
(a) Unevenly and fitfully.
(b) In accelerating spurts.
(c) In alternating phases of fast and slow.
(d) Smoothly and consistently.
2. According to the "20 May 1905 dream, what must people do at the end of the day?
(b) Follow a path created by string to find their way home.
(c) Call their loved ones to come get them.
(d) Consult an address book to learn where they live.
3. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
4. Where is Besso's visitor from?
5. In the "11 June 1905" dream, imagining the _____________ is no more possible than seeing colors beyond _______________.
(c) Future/ Violet.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "22 May 1905" dream, a world that gives brief scenes from the future, what kinds of risks do people take?
2. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
3. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
4. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
5. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)