|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do travelers from the future envy?
(d) People who live in their own time.
2. How is the world described in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) Time is a visible dimension.
(b) Time is negotiable.
(c) Time is oblivious to all inhabitants.
(d) Time is reversible.
3. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
4. What happens to the people in the world, described in the "10 June 1905" dream, who attempt to quantify time?
(a) They turn to stone.
(b) They turn to ice.
(c) They leave to find a place where they can quantify time.
(d) They are banished into other "worlds."
5. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
(a) Look to the sky and sing.
(b) Form a circle and hold hands.
(c) Lay down in family groups and hold each other.
(d) Kneel and pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it, in the "15 June 1905" dream, for the young man in the polytechnic in Zurich?
2. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
3. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
4. In the third Interlude, where are Einstein and Besso?
5. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)