|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
2. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They whisper tortured sounds.
(b) They scream animalistic sounds.
(c) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(d) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
3. What happens to the people in the world, described in the "10 June 1905" dream, who attempt to quantify time?
(a) They are banished into other "worlds."
(b) They leave to find a place where they can quantify time.
(c) They turn to stone.
(d) They turn to ice.
4. In what month is the Prologue set?
5. In the "15 June 1905" dream, what is the young woman staring at?
(a) A photograph of her as a child.
(b) A photograph of her boyfriend.
(c) A photograph of a swing in her yard.
(d) A photograph of her dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
2. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
3. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
4. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
5. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)