|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Mechanical and body time.
(b) Natural and imagined time.
(c) Good and bad time.
(d) Happy and sad time.
2. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
(a) A thing to be obeyed, not ordered.
(b) A thing to be ordered, not obeyed.
(c) A mass of organisms that pull in only one direction.
(d) A mass of organisms that pull in different directions at all times.
3. How is time described in the "17 June 1905" dream?
(a) As flashes.
(b) As continuous.
(c) As discontinuous.
(d) As explosive.
4. Who is responsible for discovering the "speed effect?"
(a) Sir Handel Moritz of Bern.
(b) Sir Archibald Barrett of Munich.
(c) Mr. Randolph Whig of Surrey.
(d) Mr. Alan Mulhouse of Massac.
5. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
(a) To hear the church bells chime three times.
(b) To be arrested so she can keep her timeline of life intact.
(c) To be carried back to her own time.
(d) To hear a cardinal sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Basso's wife?
2. In the "15 June 1905" dream, how many years in the future does the young woman go?
3. In the "2 June 1905" dream, how does the story of the woman end?
4. What actions of Einstein's surprised Besso when he looked like Einstein does now?
5. How do the clouds appear, in the "17 June 1905" dream, after a gap in time?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)