|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
(a) Somewhat noticeable that people make small readjustments and continue.
(b) So noticeable that people are confused.
(c) So overly noticeable that some people go insane.
2. How is the population of the cities in the "9 June 1905" dreams split?
(a) In four: The Laters, the Nows, the Nevers, and the Always.
(b) In three: The Laters, the Nows, the Intentionals.
(c) In two: The Laters and the Nows.
(d) In three: The Laters, the Nows, and the Nevers.
3. What have those who live in the world of the "9 June 1905" dream determined is the only way to live?
(a) To ignore all others advice.
(b) To do as much as they can, as soon as they can.
(c) To ask all others of their advice.
(d) To die.
4. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
(a) Form a circle and hold hands.
(b) Kneel and pray.
(c) Lay down in family groups and hold each other.
(d) Look to the sky and sing.
5. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what happens in the springtime?
2. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
3. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
4. How does a traveler from the future talk?
5. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)