|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To work on equations.
(b) To drink with Besso.
(c) To meet a mistress.
(d) To walk in solitude.
2. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
(a) In the square.
(b) On the grounds of their churches.
(c) In the water of the Aare.
(d) On the Kunst museum grounds.
3. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
(a) Making the same mistakes they made in the "future."
(b) Nothing. They are not aware of the time transfer.
(c) They fear not knowing how to act.
(d) A change they make in the past could affect the future.
4. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(b) To purchase linens for a funeral.
(c) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
(d) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
5. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(c) The Apocalypse.
(d) The Second Coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the world described in the "15 June 1905" dream?
2. In the second Interlude, what is the first dialogue between Besso and Einstein that the reader comes across?
3. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
4. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
5. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)