|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for discovering the "speed effect?"
(a) Mr. Randolph Whig of Surrey.
(b) Mr. Alan Mulhouse of Massac.
(c) Sir Archibald Barrett of Munich.
(d) Sir Handel Moritz of Bern.
2. What is the narrator's explanation of such a short life in the "3 June 1905" dream?
(a) That a person's heart beats so slowly and powerfully that the heart wears out quickly.
(b) The earth spins so slowly that it takes a whole life time to complete one revolution.
(c) That the Earth is farther out in the solar system (like Neptune).
(d) That the earth spins forward only halfway through a full revolution and then moves backward to the starting point.
3. What animal are people who heed time compared to in the 3 June 1905 dream?
4. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A recluse and introvert.
(b) A socialite and extrovert.
(c) A man torn by innovations.
(d) A man exalted too early in life.
5. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
2. According to the "5 June 1905" dream, how does this world seem?
3. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
4. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
5. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)