|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
(a) Time passes more slowly for those who keep order.
(b) Time passes more slowly for those in motion.
(c) Time passes more slowly for those in distress.
(d) Time passes in slow motion.
2. How long ago, in the "17 June 1905" dream, did the lovers meet?
(a) One week ago.
(b) One month ago.
(c) One year ago.
(d) One day ago.
3. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
4. In the "11 June 1905" dream, what is the last thought that the young man has?
(a) That the world ends in cloudy skies.
(b) That the world ends in sunlight.
(c) That the world ends in darkness.
(d) That the world ends in rain.
5. According to the "22 May 1905" dream, how does time flow in the world described?
(a) Unevenly and fitfully.
(b) In alternating phases of fast and slow.
(c) Smoothly and consistently.
(d) In accelerating spurts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
2. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
3. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
4. What happens to the people in the world, described in the "10 June 1905" dream, who attempt to quantify time?
5. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)