|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "15 June 1905" dream, how many years in the future does the young woman go?
2. What do travelers from the future envy?
(d) People who live in their own time.
3. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
(a) He suffers knowingly.
(b) He lives life in poverty.
(c) He suffers unknowingly.
(d) He lives life in wealth.
4. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) On Speichergasse.
(b) Near the Aase.
(c) On the square.
(d) On the Kierstach.
5. What happens to light in the "14 May 1905" dreams?
(a) There is only blinding white light.
(b) Light exists as ribbons of multifaceted color.
(c) There is no intensity; light looks like fireflies.
(d) There is no light at all, only pure darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the people in the world, described in the "10 June 1905" dream, who attempt to quantify time?
2. How do the clouds appear, in the "17 June 1905" dream, after a gap in time?
3. How old is Einstein in the novel?
4. In the "11 June 1905" dream, what is the last thought that the young man has?
5. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)