|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
(a) Everyone is dying.
(b) No one can help but sin.
(c) Everyone is sick.
(d) No one is happy.
2. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(a) The Apocalypse.
(d) The Second Coming.
3. What does the middle-aged man in the "2 June 1905" dream hope to know about that no one else has ever known?
(a) Laws of Time.
(c) Facts about light.
4. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
(a) Their world is fragmented.
(b) Their world is one of uncompleted plans.
(c) Their world is one of constant failures.
(d) Their world is one of guaranteed success.
5. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
(a) A goat chasing a man.
(b) A dog chasing a rabbit.
(c) A man on a horse.
(d) A dog chasing a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, how does the world exist?
2. What happens to the woman described in the "2 June 1905" dream?
3. According to the dream on 3 June 1905, what is life a brief movement of?
4. In the "10 May 1905" dream, why is one man sitting at a table weeping uncontrollably?
5. How do the Laters walk and dress?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)