|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "22 May 1905" dream, a world that gives brief scenes from the future, what kinds of risks do people take?
(a) Only the risks that concern their children.
(b) None at all.
(d) Everything a person does is a risk.
2. What does the narrator want readers to "suppose" time is in the "10 June 1905" dream?
(a) A quantity and not a quality.
(b) A measurement.
(c) A sole existence.
(d) A quality and not a quantity.
3. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
4. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because their lives are in shambles.
(b) Because they have sinned.
(c) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(d) Because they feel torn by time.
5. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At three minutes to four.
(b) At four minutes to three.
(c) At seven minutes to five.
(d) At two minutes to two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
2. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
3. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
4. What does the narrator want readers to imagine in the "3 June 1905" dream?
5. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)