|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Time is set in a constant loop.
(b) Time moves slowly.
(c) Time is sped up.
(d) Time stands still.
2. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
(a) Their world is one of constant failures.
(b) Their world is one of uncompleted plans.
(c) Their world is one of guaranteed success.
(d) Their world is fragmented.
3. How are events triggered in the world described in the "10 June 1905" dream?
(a) By other events.
(b) By measurements.
(c) By meeting standards.
(d) By time alone.
4. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Mechanical and body time.
(b) Happy and sad time.
(c) Good and bad time.
(d) Natural and imagined time.
5. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
(a) A dream.
(b) A cocoon.
(c) A flow of water.
(d) A tree with leaves turning due to fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
2. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
3. According to the narrator in the "22 May 1905" dream, a world that gives brief scenes from the future, what kinds of risks do people take?
4. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
5. How old is Einstein in the novel?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)