|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
(a) Time passes in slow motion.
(b) Time passes more slowly for those who keep order.
(c) Time passes more slowly for those in motion.
(d) Time passes more slowly for those in distress.
2. Where is Besso's visitor from?
3. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
(a) A cocoon.
(b) A tree with leaves turning due to fall.
(c) A dream.
(d) A flow of water.
4. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
5. How old is Einstein in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
2. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
3. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
4. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
5. What is the paper on that Einstein set on Besso's desk (as told in the second Interlude)?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)