|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
(a) Those who do not think the world is going to end.
(b) Those who are attempting to correct misdeeds.
(c) Those who are stealing.
(d) Those who have not yet atoned for their sins.
2. What do all of the people of the world described in the "9 June 1905" dream have in common?
(a) A mastering of time.
(b) A lifetime to complete their goals.
(c) An infinite list of relatives.
(d) A long list of misdeeds.
3. Where does Besso invite Einstein to come to at the close of the second Interlude?
(a) To dinner at Besso's home.
(b) To the Ristorante Cooperativo for dinner.
(c) To the Colombia Restaurant for dinner.
(d) To dinner at the Basin Park Hotel.
4. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
5. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
(a) Their world is one of constant failures.
(b) Their world is one of guaranteed success.
(c) Their world is fragmented.
(d) Their world is one of uncompleted plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal are people who heed time compared to in the 3 June 1905 dream?
2. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
3. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
4. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
5. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)