|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
(a) They have no hope.
(b) They have no future.
(c) They have no dreams.
(d) They have no memories.
2. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
(a) Her child.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) Near the Aase.
(b) On Speichergasse.
(c) On the Kierstach.
(d) On the square.
4. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
5. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Time is set in a constant loop.
(b) Time is sped up.
(c) Time stands still.
(d) Time moves slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Besso invite Einstein to come to at the close of the second Interlude?
2. In the second Interlude, what is the first dialogue between Besso and Einstein that the reader comes across?
3. What is the narrator's explanation of such a short life in the "3 June 1905" dream?
4. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
5. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)