|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(c) The future.
(d) The past.
2. What does the narrator want readers to imagine in the "3 June 1905" dream?
(a) That people live for only 2 days.
(b) That people live only one day.
(c) That people live for only 36 hours.
(d) That people live for only 12 hours.
3. In what month is the Prologue set?
4. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
5. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
(a) They have no memories.
(b) They have no future.
(c) They have no hope.
(d) They have no dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
2. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
3. Why does the man at the graveside ("2 June 1905" dream) not weep for his friend?
4. What do travelers from the future envy?
5. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)