|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have those who live in the world of the "9 June 1905" dream determined is the only way to live?
(a) To ask all others of their advice.
(b) To ignore all others advice.
(c) To die.
(d) To do as much as they can, as soon as they can.
2. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
(c) Flood waters.
3. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
(b) Swirling in laughter.
(c) In the process of being cleaned.
(d) Full of animals who have taken over.
4. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
(a) For extending their life.
(b) For trying to hold them forever.
(c) For loving them too much.
(d) For bearing them in the first place.
5. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
(a) Because of the view of the Bundes Falls.
(b) Because of the view of the square.
(c) Because of the view of the cathedral.
(d) Because of the Aare river and the Bernese Alps.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
2. In the world described in the "3 June 1905" dream, how do people learn about the seasons?
3. What happens to light in the "14 May 1905" dreams?
4. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
5. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)