|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens one month before the end of the world?
(a) Cities will be shut down and people will move to the country.
(b) Families will gather to spend the last month together.
(c) Governments will shut down and martial law will take over.
(d) Businesses will close.
2. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
(a) Only newlyweds.
(b) Parents with their children and lovers.
(c) Everyone at least once in his or her life.
(d) Those close to death.
3. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
4. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Built them with no contract on time.
(b) Built them on boats over the Equator.
(c) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
(d) Built them in caves.
5. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
(a) Time passes more slowly for those who keep order.
(b) Time passes in slow motion.
(c) Time passes more slowly for those in distress.
(d) Time passes more slowly for those in motion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last image readers are left with at the end of the "15 May 1905" dream?
2. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
3. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
4. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
5. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)