|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the middle-aged man receive during the "2 June 1905" dream?
(a) A Humanitarian Award.
(b) A Nobel Prize for physics.
(c) The Georg Büchner Prize.
(d) A Nobel Prize for literature.
2. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His uncle.
3. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
(a) Without time the world fails to progress at a natural pace.
(b) There is no life without time.
(c) The world forgets how to function.
(d) People take too much for granted.
4. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
(a) Into space.
(b) Towards Aare.
(c) Towards the Bernese Alps.
(d) Towards the town clock.
5. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
(a) Their world is one of inactive suspense.
(b) Their world is one of constant success.
(c) Their world is one of inevitable failures.
(d) Their world is one of constant reminders of deeds gone wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
2. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
3. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
4. What happens one month before the end of the world?
5. What invention preceded the notice of the "speed effect"?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)