|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
(a) A thing to be obeyed, not ordered.
(b) A mass of organisms that pull in different directions at all times.
(c) A mass of organisms that pull in only one direction.
(d) A thing to be ordered, not obeyed.
2. According to the "5 June 1905" dream, how does this world seem?
3. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To slow time down.
(b) To get close to The Old One.
(c) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(d) To speed time up.
4. Where does Besso invite Einstein to come to at the close of the second Interlude?
(a) To dinner at the Basin Park Hotel.
(b) To the Ristorante Cooperativo for dinner.
(c) To the Colombia Restaurant for dinner.
(d) To dinner at Besso's home.
5. When does Besso remember looking like Einstein as he is now (second Interlude)?
(a) When Besso's son died.
(b) When Besso's father died.
(c) When Besso found out he was losing his job.
(d) When Besso's wife was diagnosed with a fatal illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
2. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
3. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
4. What invention preceded the notice of the "speed effect"?
5. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)