|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) Hans Klausen's birth.
(b) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
(c) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(d) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
2. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
3. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
(a) Towards the town clock.
(b) Towards Aare.
(c) Towards the Bernese Alps.
(d) Into space.
4. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
(a) A circle.
(b) An ellipse.
(c) An arc.
(d) A sphere.
5. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
(a) Time passes more slowly for those in motion.
(b) Time passes more slowly for those who keep order.
(c) Time passes more slowly for those in distress.
(d) Time passes in slow motion.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
2. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
3. In the "2 June 1905" dream, how does the story of the woman end?
4. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
5. What does the narrator want readers to imagine in the "3 June 1905" dream?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)