|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
(a) For extending their life.
(b) For trying to hold them forever.
(c) For loving them too much.
(d) For bearing them in the first place.
2. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
(a) Their world is one of inactive suspense.
(b) Their world is one of constant success.
(c) Their world is one of constant reminders of deeds gone wrong.
(d) Their world is one of inevitable failures.
3. What happens to the woman described in the "2 June 1905" dream?
(a) She awakens each day not knowing how old she will be.
(b) She grows younger rapidly from old woman to young woman in less than a week.
(c) She grows younger but with significantly devastating side effects.
(d) She grows younger.
4. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
(a) Everyone is sick.
(b) No one can help but sin.
(c) Everyone is dying.
(d) No one is happy.
5. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
(a) They have no future.
(b) They have no hope.
(c) They have no memories.
(d) They have no dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
2. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
3. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
4. How does a traveler from the future talk?
5. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)