|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(a) The future.
(c) The past.
2. Where does Besso invite Einstein to come to at the close of the second Interlude?
(a) To dinner at the Basin Park Hotel.
(b) To dinner at Besso's home.
(c) To the Ristorante Cooperativo for dinner.
(d) To the Colombia Restaurant for dinner.
3. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
(a) Flood waters.
4. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
(a) Without time the world fails to progress at a natural pace.
(b) People take too much for granted.
(c) The world forgets how to function.
(d) There is no life without time.
5. Who is carried into the woman's home (in the "2 June 1905" dream)?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
2. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
3. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
4. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
5. What is curious about the town in the "10 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)