|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the world described in the "3 June 1905" dream, how do people learn about the seasons?
(a) Through pictures.
(b) Through notes from the dead.
(c) Through museums.
(d) From books.
2. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) On Speichergasse.
(b) On the Kierstach.
(c) Near the Aase.
(d) On the square.
3. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
4. What happens to the woman described in the "2 June 1905" dream?
(a) She awakens each day not knowing how old she will be.
(b) She grows younger rapidly from old woman to young woman in less than a week.
(c) She grows younger.
(d) She grows younger but with significantly devastating side effects.
5. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
(a) A world in which cause and effect balance.
(b) A world in which life and death balance.
(c) A world in which cause and effect are erratic.
(d) A world in which life and death do not balance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do travelers from the future envy?
2. How can Besso tell that Einstein is making progress on his theory?
3. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
4. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
5. Where does Besso invite Einstein to come to at the close of the second Interlude?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)