|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
(a) Without time the world fails to progress at a natural pace.
(b) The world forgets how to function.
(c) There is no life without time.
(d) People take too much for granted.
2. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Time is sped up.
(b) Time moves slowly.
(c) Time stands still.
(d) Time is set in a constant loop.
3. Where is Besso's visitor from?
4. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At four minutes to three.
(b) At seven minutes to five.
(c) At two minutes to two.
(d) At three minutes to four.
5. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
(a) They have no future.
(b) They have no memories.
(c) They have no dreams.
(d) They have no hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
2. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
3. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
4. What invention preceded the notice of the "speed effect"?
5. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)