|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
(a) Nothing happens.
(b) Much happens.
(c) Too much happens.
(d) Little happens.
2. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
3. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
(a) Too many hopes to account for.
(b) Dreams and desires.
(c) Fluttering beliefs of accomplishment.
(d) Practical ideas.
4. What actions of Einstein's surprised Besso when he looked like Einstein does now?
(a) When Einstein took a leave from work to travel with Besso on a personal health vacation.
(b) When Einstein came to Besso's home to care for him.
(c) When Einstein quit his own job to care for Besso.
(d) Einstein took Besso into his home and cared for him for a month.
5. What happens one month before the end of the world?
(a) Cities will be shut down and people will move to the country.
(b) Families will gather to spend the last month together.
(c) Governments will shut down and martial law will take over.
(d) Businesses will close.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the second Interlude, what is the first dialogue between Besso and Einstein that the reader comes across?
2. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
3. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
4. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
5. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)