|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
(a) Look to the sky and sing.
(b) Form a circle and hold hands.
(c) Kneel and pray.
(d) Lay down in family groups and hold each other.
2. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
(a) Their own record of sins.
(b) Their own personal Book of Life.
(c) Personal cameras to record their visits.
(d) A cross to ward off evil.
3. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To speed time up.
(b) To slow time down.
(c) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(d) To get close to The Old One.
4. What does the middle-aged man receive during the "2 June 1905" dream?
(a) The Georg Büchner Prize.
(b) A Nobel Prize for literature.
(c) A Humanitarian Award.
(d) A Nobel Prize for physics.
5. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
(a) Decreasing anxiety.
(b) Decreasing order.
(c) Increasing anxiety.
(d) Increasing order.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
2. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
3. How does the world in the "15 May 1905" exist?
4. How old is Einstein in the novel?
5. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)