|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
(a) For bearing them in the first place.
(b) For loving them too much.
(c) For trying to hold them forever.
(d) For extending their life.
2. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
(a) He suffers unknowingly.
(b) He lives life in poverty.
(c) He suffers knowingly.
(d) He lives life in wealth.
3. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
(a) Decreasing order.
(b) Decreasing anxiety.
(c) Increasing anxiety.
(d) Increasing order.
4. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Never happened before.
(b) Happened a million times before.
(c) Only happened once before.
(d) Happened a hundred times before.
5. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
(a) Einstein's plans for the future.
(b) Why he ever started this friendship with Einstein.
(c) What his wife has cooked for dinner.
(d) Why he is not the man Einstein is.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is the Prologue set?
2. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
3. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
4. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
5. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)