|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Time is sped up.
(b) Time moves slowly.
(c) Time is set in a constant loop.
(d) Time stands still.
2. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
(b) St. Moritz.
3. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are feared.
(b) They are pitied.
(c) They are honored.
(d) They are immortalized.
4. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
5. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
(a) As time keepers.
(b) As ornaments.
(c) As reminders.
(d) As weight for balance.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
2. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
3. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
4. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
5. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)