|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
(a) He lives life in wealth.
(b) He suffers unknowingly.
(c) He lives life in poverty.
(d) He suffers knowingly.
2. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
3. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(b) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
(c) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
(d) Hans Klausen's birth.
4. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
5. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
(a) Making the same mistakes they made in the "future."
(b) They fear not knowing how to act.
(c) A change they make in the past could affect the future.
(d) Nothing. They are not aware of the time transfer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
2. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
3. What is the name of Basso's wife?
4. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
5. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)