|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
(a) Live in the past.
(b) Live in fear.
(c) Live in the moment.
(d) Live for the future.
2. In the "10 May 1905" dream, why is one man sitting at a table weeping uncontrollably?
(a) He just lost his job.
(b) He was never able to tell his father that he loved him.
(c) His son has just passed away.
(d) His wife is dying of cancer.
3. What do travelers from the future envy?
(d) People who live in their own time.
4. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
(a) Lay down in family groups and hold each other.
(b) Kneel and pray.
(c) Look to the sky and sing.
(d) Form a circle and hold hands.
5. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Basso's wife?
2. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
3. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
4. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
5. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)