|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
2. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
3. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(b) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(c) They whisper tortured sounds.
(d) They scream animalistic sounds.
4. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her child.
(d) Her father.
5. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
(a) For trying to hold them forever.
(b) For loving them too much.
(c) For extending their life.
(d) For bearing them in the first place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do travelers from the future envy?
2. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
3. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
4. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
5. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)