|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
2. What happens one month before the end of the world?
(a) Businesses will close.
(b) Cities will be shut down and people will move to the country.
(c) Families will gather to spend the last month together.
(d) Governments will shut down and martial law will take over.
3. What do travelers from the future envy?
(c) People who live in their own time.
4. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
5. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
2. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
3. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
4. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
5. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)