|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A blue coat.
(b) A dog looking for food.
(c) A red hat.
(d) A child playing in the street.
2. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
(a) Increasing anxiety.
(b) Increasing order.
(c) Decreasing order.
(d) Decreasing anxiety.
3. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a million times before.
(b) Never happened before.
(c) Only happened once before.
(d) Happened a hundred times before.
4. How old is Einstein in the novel?
5. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
2. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
3. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
4. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
5. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)