|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
(a) To hear a cardinal sing.
(b) To be carried back to her own time.
(c) To hear the church bells chime three times.
(d) To be arrested so she can keep her timeline of life intact.
2. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are honored.
(b) They are pitied.
(c) They are immortalized.
(d) They are feared.
3. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what happens in the springtime?
(a) The people try to make the world disorderly.
(b) The season reverses and goes back towards winter.
(c) The people gather at a central point and sing praise to Mother Nature.
(d) The people leave so that the town can realign on its own.
4. What is the name of Basso's wife?
5. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They scream animalistic sounds.
(b) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(c) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(d) They whisper tortured sounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
2. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
3. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
4. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
5. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)