|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
(a) Decreasing order.
(b) Increasing order.
(c) Increasing anxiety.
(d) Decreasing anxiety.
2. How old is Einstein in the novel?
3. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(a) The past.
(b) The infinite.
(c) The future.
4. Where is Besso's visitor from?
5. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
(a) Einstein's plans for the future.
(b) Why he ever started this friendship with Einstein.
(c) What his wife has cooked for dinner.
(d) Why he is not the man Einstein is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
2. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
3. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
4. What happens one month before the end of the world?
5. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)