|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
(a) To be carried back to her own time.
(b) To be arrested so she can keep her timeline of life intact.
(c) To hear a cardinal sing.
(d) To hear the church bells chime three times.
2. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
(a) For extending their life.
(b) For trying to hold them forever.
(c) For loving them too much.
(d) For bearing them in the first place.
3. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
(a) Because of the view of the Bundes Falls.
(b) Because of the view of the square.
(c) Because of the view of the cathedral.
(d) Because of the Aare river and the Bernese Alps.
4. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
5. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a million times before.
(b) Only happened once before.
(c) Happened a hundred times before.
(d) Never happened before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
2. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
3. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
4. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
5. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)