|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
(a) Everyone is sick.
(b) No one is happy.
(c) No one can help but sin.
(d) Everyone is dying.
2. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
(a) In the process of being cleaned.
(b) Swirling in laughter.
(c) Full of animals who have taken over.
3. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
4. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To walk in solitude.
(b) To work on equations.
(c) To drink with Besso.
(d) To meet a mistress.
5. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A brasserie.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A pharmaceutical.
(d) A bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
2. How does the world in the "15 May 1905" exist?
3. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
4. In the "10 May 1905" dream, why is one man sitting at a table weeping uncontrollably?
5. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)