|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
(a) Those close to death.
(b) Everyone at least once in his or her life.
(c) Parents with their children and lovers.
(d) Only newlyweds.
2. What happens one month before the end of the world?
(a) Cities will be shut down and people will move to the country.
(b) Governments will shut down and martial law will take over.
(c) Businesses will close.
(d) Families will gather to spend the last month together.
3. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
(a) A thing to be ordered, not obeyed.
(b) A mass of organisms that pull in different directions at all times.
(c) A thing to be obeyed, not ordered.
(d) A mass of organisms that pull in only one direction.
4. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
5. What happens to light in the "14 May 1905" dreams?
(a) There is only blinding white light.
(b) There is no light at all, only pure darkness.
(c) Light exists as ribbons of multifaceted color.
(d) There is no intensity; light looks like fireflies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
2. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
3. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
4. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
5. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)