|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because their lives are in shambles.
(b) Because they feel torn by time.
(c) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(d) Because they have sinned.
2. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(a) The Apocalypse.
(c) The Second Coming.
3. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A brasserie.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A pharmaceutical.
(d) A bank.
4. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) People move very fast.
(b) People barely move at all.
(c) Time barely moves at all.
(d) Time moves very fast.
5. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
(a) 9 June 1905.
(b) 26 September 1907.
(c) 12 December 2012.
(d) 9 May 1906.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
2. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
3. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
4. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
5. What is the last image readers are left with at the end of the "15 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)