|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
(d) Flood waters.
2. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
(a) What his wife has cooked for dinner.
(b) Why he is not the man Einstein is.
(c) Why he ever started this friendship with Einstein.
(d) Einstein's plans for the future.
3. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
(a) Full of animals who have taken over.
(b) Swirling in laughter.
(d) In the process of being cleaned.
4. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
5. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
2. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
3. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
4. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
5. What is the last image readers are left with at the end of the "15 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)