|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) On Speichergasse.
(b) On the Kierstach.
(c) On the square.
(d) Near the Aase.
2. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) People barely move at all.
(b) Time moves very fast.
(c) People move very fast.
(d) Time barely moves at all.
3. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what happens in the springtime?
(a) The people try to make the world disorderly.
(b) The season reverses and goes back towards winter.
(c) The people leave so that the town can realign on its own.
(d) The people gather at a central point and sing praise to Mother Nature.
4. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A socialite and extrovert.
(b) A man torn by innovations.
(c) A man exalted too early in life.
(d) A recluse and introvert.
5. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
(a) As time keepers.
(b) As reminders.
(c) As weight for balance.
(d) As ornaments.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
2. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
3. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
4. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
5. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)