|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
(a) 12 December 2012.
(b) 9 June 1905.
(c) 26 September 1907.
(d) 9 May 1906.
2. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
(a) Beethoven's "Fantasy in G."
(b) Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
(c) Beethoven's "Fur Elise."
(d) Beethoven's "The Creatures of Prometheus."
3. What happens to light in the "14 May 1905" dreams?
(a) Light exists as ribbons of multifaceted color.
(b) There is no intensity; light looks like fireflies.
(c) There is no light at all, only pure darkness.
(d) There is only blinding white light.
4. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(b) The future.
(c) The past.
(d) The infinite.
5. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) Hans Klausen's birth.
(b) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(c) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
(d) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
2. In what month is the Prologue set?
3. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
4. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
5. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)