|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(a) The past.
(c) The future.
2. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
(b) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(c) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
(d) Hans Klausen's birth.
3. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To purchase linens for a funeral.
(b) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
(c) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
(d) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
4. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(b) Because their lives are in shambles.
(c) Because they have sinned.
(d) Because they feel torn by time.
5. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
2. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
3. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
4. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
5. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)