|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) Hans Klausen's birth.
(b) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
(c) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(d) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
2. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
3. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At two minutes to two.
(b) At four minutes to three.
(c) At three minutes to four.
(d) At seven minutes to five.
4. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
(a) Because schools were to be used as relief centers.
(b) Because "end of the world" vacations needed to be taken.
(c) Because families want time to spend together.
(d) Because there will be no need to learn with the end so close.
5. What is the last image readers are left with at the end of the "15 May 1905" dream?
(a) A broken watch.
(b) A book lying on a table.
(c) A yellow brush.
(d) A clock with pendulum stuck mid-swing.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
2. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
3. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
4. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
5. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)