|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
(a) Einstein's plans for the future.
(b) Why he is not the man Einstein is.
(c) Why he ever started this friendship with Einstein.
(d) What his wife has cooked for dinner.
2. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) On the Kierstach.
(b) On Speichergasse.
(c) Near the Aase.
(d) On the square.
3. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(b) The Apocalypse.
(c) The Second Coming.
4. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
(a) In the square.
(b) In the water of the Aare.
(c) On the grounds of their churches.
(d) On the Kunst museum grounds.
5. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To speed time up.
(b) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(c) To get close to The Old One.
(d) To slow time down.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
2. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
3. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
4. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
5. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)