|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
(a) 12 December 2012.
(b) 26 September 1907.
(c) 9 June 1905.
(d) 9 May 1906.
2. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
3. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
(a) A world in which cause and effect balance.
(b) A world in which life and death do not balance.
(c) A world in which life and death balance.
(d) A world in which cause and effect are erratic.
4. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
5. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
(a) No one needs sleep to re-energize.
(b) Nothing is out of place.
(c) All inhabitants live in dream-like states.
(d) Money is not needed.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
2. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
3. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
4. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
5. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)