|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
(b) In the process of being cleaned.
(c) Swirling in laughter.
(d) Full of animals who have taken over.
2. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
(a) Making the same mistakes they made in the "future."
(b) Nothing. They are not aware of the time transfer.
(c) A change they make in the past could affect the future.
(d) They fear not knowing how to act.
3. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
4. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
(a) Everyone is sick.
(b) No one can help but sin.
(c) No one is happy.
(d) Everyone is dying.
5. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
(b) Hans Klausen's birth.
(c) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
(d) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
2. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
3. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
4. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
5. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)