|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
(a) Swirling in laughter.
(b) In the process of being cleaned.
(c) Full of animals who have taken over.
2. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
3. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
(a) That time never forgets its past.
(b) That time moves slower the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(c) That time has "blips" that stop all things living.
(d) That time moves faster the farther one is from the center of the earth.
4. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
5. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
2. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
3. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
4. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
5. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)