|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
(a) 12 December 2012.
(b) 9 June 1905.
(c) 26 September 1907.
(d) 9 May 1906.
2. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
(a) That time moves faster the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(b) That time never forgets its past.
(c) That time moves slower the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(d) That time has "blips" that stop all things living.
3. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) Time barely moves at all.
(b) People move very fast.
(c) Time moves very fast.
(d) People barely move at all.
4. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
(a) She has been assaulted and does not know whom to trust.
(b) She is afraid of being attacked.
(c) She is not sure where she is.
(d) She is afraid of kicking up dust.
5. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
(a) He lives life in wealth.
(b) He lives life in poverty.
(c) He suffers knowingly.
(d) He suffers unknowingly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
2. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
3. How does the world in the "15 May 1905" exist?
4. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
5. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)