|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
(a) Nothing; their clothing does not transfer to other time periods.
(b) Dark, indistinct clothing.
(c) Bright, illuminating clothing.
(d) Tatters of clothes.
2. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
3. Where is Besso's visitor from?
4. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To walk in solitude.
(b) To meet a mistress.
(c) To drink with Besso.
(d) To work on equations.
5. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
(a) Without time the world fails to progress at a natural pace.
(b) People take too much for granted.
(c) There is no life without time.
(d) The world forgets how to function.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
2. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
3. How does the world in the "15 May 1905" exist?
4. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
5. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)