|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
(a) A world in which cause and effect balance.
(b) A world in which life and death do not balance.
(c) A world in which cause and effect are erratic.
(d) A world in which life and death balance.
2. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
(a) No one needs sleep to re-energize.
(b) All inhabitants live in dream-like states.
(c) Money is not needed.
(d) Nothing is out of place.
3. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
4. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
(a) Because families want time to spend together.
(b) Because "end of the world" vacations needed to be taken.
(c) Because there will be no need to learn with the end so close.
(d) Because schools were to be used as relief centers.
5. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what happens in the springtime?
(a) The season reverses and goes back towards winter.
(b) The people leave so that the town can realign on its own.
(c) The people gather at a central point and sing praise to Mother Nature.
(d) The people try to make the world disorderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
2. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
3. What happens one month before the end of the world?
4. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
5. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)