|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
(a) Her child.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
2. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To slow time down.
(b) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(c) To speed time up.
(d) To get close to The Old One.
3. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
(a) An arc.
(b) A circle.
(c) An ellipse.
(d) A sphere.
4. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
(a) Those who have not yet atoned for their sins.
(b) Those who are attempting to correct misdeeds.
(c) Those who are stealing.
(d) Those who do not think the world is going to end.
5. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
(b) An investigation of Plato's theories.
(c) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
(d) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is curious about the town in the "10 May 1905" dream?
2. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
3. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
4. How does a traveler from the future talk?
5. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)