|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At seven minutes to five.
(b) At two minutes to two.
(c) At four minutes to three.
(d) At three minutes to four.
2. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
(a) Because of the Aare river and the Bernese Alps.
(b) Because of the view of the cathedral.
(c) Because of the view of the Bundes Falls.
(d) Because of the view of the square.
3. What is curious about the town in the "10 May 1905" dream?
(a) The town is split in two and exists as a repetition of each other.
(b) The town exists one century in the past.
(c) The town exists two centuries in the past.
(d) The town exists in three different time periods.
4. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A recluse and introvert.
(b) A socialite and extrovert.
(c) A man torn by innovations.
(d) A man exalted too early in life.
5. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
(a) On the grounds of their churches.
(b) In the square.
(c) On the Kunst museum grounds.
(d) In the water of the Aare.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
2. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
3. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
4. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
5. What is the last image readers are left with at the end of the "15 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)