|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
(a) Form a circle and hold hands.
(b) Look to the sky and sing.
(c) Kneel and pray.
(d) Lay down in family groups and hold each other.
2. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At three minutes to four.
(b) At two minutes to two.
(c) At four minutes to three.
(d) At seven minutes to five.
3. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A man torn by innovations.
(b) A socialite and extrovert.
(c) A man exalted too early in life.
(d) A recluse and introvert.
4. How old is Einstein in the novel?
5. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(b) The Second Coming.
(c) The Apocalypse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is the Prologue set?
2. Where is Besso's visitor from?
3. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
4. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
5. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)