|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
(a) A world in which cause and effect balance.
(b) A world in which life and death do not balance.
(c) A world in which cause and effect are erratic.
(d) A world in which life and death balance.
2. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
3. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what happens in the springtime?
(a) The people leave so that the town can realign on its own.
(b) The people gather at a central point and sing praise to Mother Nature.
(c) The people try to make the world disorderly.
(d) The season reverses and goes back towards winter.
4. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To speed time up.
(b) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(c) To slow time down.
(d) To get close to The Old One.
5. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
(a) Because of the view of the Bundes Falls.
(b) Because of the view of the square.
(c) Because of the view of the cathedral.
(d) Because of the Aare river and the Bernese Alps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
2. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
3. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
4. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
5. What do travelers from the future envy?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)