|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A man exalted too early in life.
(b) A man torn by innovations.
(c) A recluse and introvert.
(d) A socialite and extrovert.
2. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At two minutes to two.
(b) At three minutes to four.
(c) At four minutes to three.
(d) At seven minutes to five.
3. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
(a) Those who have not yet atoned for their sins.
(b) Those who do not think the world is going to end.
(c) Those who are stealing.
(d) Those who are attempting to correct misdeeds.
4. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
(a) Beethoven's "Fur Elise."
(b) Beethoven's "Fantasy in G."
(c) Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
(d) Beethoven's "The Creatures of Prometheus."
5. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
(a) Kneel and pray.
(b) Lay down in family groups and hold each other.
(c) Look to the sky and sing.
(d) Form a circle and hold hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
2. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
3. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
4. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
5. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)