|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(b) The past.
(d) The future.
2. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
(a) 9 June 1905.
(b) 9 May 1906.
(c) 12 December 2012.
(d) 26 September 1907.
3. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
4. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) People barely move at all.
(b) People move very fast.
(c) Time moves very fast.
(d) Time barely moves at all.
5. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) Near the Aase.
(b) On the Kierstach.
(c) On Speichergasse.
(d) On the square.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
2. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
3. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
4. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
5. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)