|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
2. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To get close to The Old One.
(b) To speed time up.
(c) To slow time down.
(d) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
3. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Inward in concentric circles, exploding at the center.
(b) Outward in concentric circles, at rest at the center.
(c) Outward in spirals, at rest in the center.
(d) Inward in spirals, exploding at the center.
4. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Only happened once before.
(b) Happened a million times before.
(c) Happened a hundred times before.
(d) Never happened before.
5. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
2. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
3. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
4. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
5. What happens one month before the end of the world?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)