|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Inward in concentric circles, exploding at the center.
(b) Inward in spirals, exploding at the center.
(c) Outward in concentric circles, at rest at the center.
(d) Outward in spirals, at rest in the center.
2. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
3. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
(b) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
(c) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
(d) An investigation of Plato's theories.
4. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
(a) For loving them too much.
(b) For trying to hold them forever.
(c) For bearing them in the first place.
(d) For extending their life.
5. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
(a) Nothing is out of place.
(b) All inhabitants live in dream-like states.
(c) No one needs sleep to re-energize.
(d) Money is not needed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Einstein in the novel?
2. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
3. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
4. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what happens in the springtime?
5. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)