|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
(a) Beethoven's "The Creatures of Prometheus."
(b) Beethoven's "Fantasy in G."
(c) Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
(d) Beethoven's "Fur Elise."
2. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
3. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
4. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
(a) He suffers knowingly.
(b) He suffers unknowingly.
(c) He lives life in wealth.
(d) He lives life in poverty.
5. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
(a) Swirling in laughter.
(b) In the process of being cleaned.
(c) Full of animals who have taken over.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
2. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
3. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
4. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
5. In the "10 May 1905" dream, why is one man sitting at a table weeping uncontrollably?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)