|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) Hans Klausen's birth.
(b) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(c) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
(d) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
2. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
(a) That time moves faster the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(b) That time moves slower the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(c) That time has "blips" that stop all things living.
(d) That time never forgets its past.
3. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a million times before.
(b) Happened a hundred times before.
(c) Only happened once before.
(d) Never happened before.
4. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
(a) She is not sure where she is.
(b) She is afraid of being attacked.
(c) She has been assaulted and does not know whom to trust.
(d) She is afraid of kicking up dust.
5. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(b) To get close to The Old One.
(c) To speed time up.
(d) To slow time down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
2. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
3. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
4. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
5. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)