|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
2. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At two minutes to two.
(b) At four minutes to three.
(c) At seven minutes to five.
(d) At three minutes to four.
3. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(a) The infinite.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
4. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
5. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
2. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
3. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
4. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
5. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)