|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
(a) A change they make in the past could affect the future.
(b) Making the same mistakes they made in the "future."
(c) They fear not knowing how to act.
(d) Nothing. They are not aware of the time transfer.
2. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are pitied.
(b) They are immortalized.
(c) They are honored.
(d) They are feared.
3. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Built them with no contract on time.
(b) Built them on boats over the Equator.
(c) Built them in caves.
(d) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
4. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) The infinite.
5. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
(a) She has been assaulted and does not know whom to trust.
(b) She is afraid of kicking up dust.
(c) She is not sure where she is.
(d) She is afraid of being attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
2. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
3. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
4. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
5. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)