|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are feared.
(b) They are honored.
(c) They are immortalized.
(d) They are pitied.
2. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
(a) A cocoon.
(b) A dream.
(c) A flow of water.
(d) A tree with leaves turning due to fall.
3. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To work on equations.
(b) To walk in solitude.
(c) To meet a mistress.
(d) To drink with Besso.
4. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
(b) Built them on boats over the Equator.
(c) Built them with no contract on time.
(d) Built them in caves.
5. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) Near the Aase.
(b) On the square.
(c) On Speichergasse.
(d) On the Kierstach.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is the Prologue set?
2. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
3. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
4. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
5. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)