|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
2. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(a) The past.
(b) The future.
3. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are honored.
(b) They are feared.
(c) They are pitied.
(d) They are immortalized.
4. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
(b) St. Moritz.
5. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
(b) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
(c) An investigation of Plato's theories.
(d) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
2. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
3. How does a traveler from the future talk?
4. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
5. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)