|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Only happened once before.
(b) Happened a million times before.
(c) Happened a hundred times before.
(d) Never happened before.
2. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(b) They whisper tortured sounds.
(c) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(d) They scream animalistic sounds.
3. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
4. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
5. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
(a) What his wife has cooked for dinner.
(b) Why he is not the man Einstein is.
(c) Einstein's plans for the future.
(d) Why he ever started this friendship with Einstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
2. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
3. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
4. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
5. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)