|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
(a) That time moves slower the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(b) That time never forgets its past.
(c) That time has "blips" that stop all things living.
(d) That time moves faster the farther one is from the center of the earth.
2. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
3. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
4. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
5. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
2. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
3. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
4. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
5. What is the name of Basso's wife?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)