|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
2. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(b) The future.
(c) The infinite.
(d) The past.
3. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
(a) Live for the future.
(b) Live in fear.
(c) Live in the past.
(d) Live in the moment.
4. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
(a) Beethoven's "The Creatures of Prometheus."
(b) Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
(c) Beethoven's "Fur Elise."
(d) Beethoven's "Fantasy in G."
5. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
(b) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
(c) An investigation of Plato's theories.
(d) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
2. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
3. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
4. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
5. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)