|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A bank.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A brasserie.
(d) A pharmaceutical.
2. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Only happened once before.
(b) Happened a hundred times before.
(c) Happened a million times before.
(d) Never happened before.
3. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) On the Kierstach.
(b) Near the Aase.
(c) On the square.
(d) On Speichergasse.
4. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
(a) A flow of water.
(b) A cocoon.
(c) A tree with leaves turning due to fall.
(d) A dream.
5. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
(a) To be arrested so she can keep her timeline of life intact.
(b) To hear a cardinal sing.
(c) To be carried back to her own time.
(d) To hear the church bells chime three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
2. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
3. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
4. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
5. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)