|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
2. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To walk in solitude.
(b) To meet a mistress.
(c) To drink with Besso.
(d) To work on equations.
3. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
(a) A flow of water.
(b) A tree with leaves turning due to fall.
(c) A dream.
(d) A cocoon.
4. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
(a) The American journal of physics.
(b) The European journal of physics.
(c) The German journal of physics.
(d) The Swiss journal of physics.
5. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
2. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
3. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
4. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
5. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)