|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To walk in solitude.
(b) To meet a mistress.
(c) To work on equations.
(d) To drink with Besso.
2. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
3. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
(a) A world in which life and death balance.
(b) A world in which cause and effect balance.
(c) A world in which life and death do not balance.
(d) A world in which cause and effect are erratic.
4. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(b) The Apocalypse.
(d) The Second Coming.
5. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
2. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
3. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
4. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
5. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)