|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
2. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
(a) An arc.
(b) An ellipse.
(c) A sphere.
(d) A circle.
3. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
(a) Nothing. They are not aware of the time transfer.
(b) They fear not knowing how to act.
(c) A change they make in the past could affect the future.
(d) Making the same mistakes they made in the "future."
4. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
5. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
2. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
3. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
4. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
5. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)