|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
(a) A dream.
(b) A cocoon.
(c) A flow of water.
(d) A tree with leaves turning due to fall.
2. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At two minutes to two.
(b) At four minutes to three.
(c) At seven minutes to five.
(d) At three minutes to four.
3. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
4. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To work on equations.
(b) To walk in solitude.
(c) To meet a mistress.
(d) To drink with Besso.
5. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
(a) Live in the moment.
(b) Live in the past.
(c) Live for the future.
(d) Live in fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
2. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
3. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
4. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
5. What do travelers from the future envy?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)