|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(a) The future.
(b) The infinite.
(c) The past.
2. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
(a) Dark, indistinct clothing.
(b) Tatters of clothes.
(c) Nothing; their clothing does not transfer to other time periods.
(d) Bright, illuminating clothing.
3. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
4. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Only happened once before.
(b) Never happened before.
(c) Happened a million times before.
(d) Happened a hundred times before.
5. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
(b) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
(c) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(d) To purchase linens for a funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
2. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
3. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
4. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
5. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)