|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
(a) Because of the Aare river and the Bernese Alps.
(b) Because of the view of the cathedral.
(c) Because of the view of the Bundes Falls.
(d) Because of the view of the square.
2. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
(a) Live in the moment.
(b) Live in the past.
(c) Live for the future.
(d) Live in fear.
3. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Good and bad time.
(b) Happy and sad time.
(c) Mechanical and body time.
(d) Natural and imagined time.
4. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(a) The past.
(c) The future.
5. What is the name of Basso's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
2. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
3. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
4. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
5. How old is Einstein in the novel?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)