|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
2. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A child playing in the street.
(b) A dog looking for food.
(c) A blue coat.
(d) A red hat.
3. What do travelers from the future envy?
(c) People who live in their own time.
4. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
(a) That time moves faster the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(b) That time moves slower the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(c) That time never forgets its past.
(d) That time has "blips" that stop all things living.
5. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A man exalted too early in life.
(b) A recluse and introvert.
(c) A man torn by innovations.
(d) A socialite and extrovert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
2. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
3. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
4. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
5. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)