|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Basso's wife?
2. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) Time barely moves at all.
(b) People barely move at all.
(c) People move very fast.
(d) Time moves very fast.
3. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A child playing in the street.
(b) A blue coat.
(c) A dog looking for food.
(d) A red hat.
4. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
(a) Too much happens.
(b) Much happens.
(c) Nothing happens.
(d) Little happens.
5. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
2. What do travelers from the future envy?
3. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
4. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
5. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)