|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
2. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(b) They scream animalistic sounds.
(c) They whisper tortured sounds.
(d) They cannot talk because they are mute.
3. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To work on equations.
(b) To drink with Besso.
(c) To walk in solitude.
(d) To meet a mistress.
4. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
(a) Why he ever started this friendship with Einstein.
(b) Einstein's plans for the future.
(c) What his wife has cooked for dinner.
(d) Why he is not the man Einstein is.
5. In what month is the Prologue set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
2. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
3. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
4. What do travelers from the future envy?
5. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)