|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(b) The infinite.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
2. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
3. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
(b) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
(c) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
(d) An investigation of Plato's theories.
4. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
(a) As ornaments.
(b) As time keepers.
(c) As weight for balance.
(d) As reminders.
5. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
2. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
3. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
4. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
5. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)