|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Only happened once before.
(b) Happened a million times before.
(c) Never happened before.
(d) Happened a hundred times before.
2. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
3. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
4. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
(a) He lives life in wealth.
(b) He lives life in poverty.
(c) He suffers unknowingly.
(d) He suffers knowingly.
5. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) Hans Klausen's birth.
(b) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(c) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
(d) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Basso's wife?
2. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
3. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
4. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
5. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)