|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
2. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) People move very fast.
(b) People barely move at all.
(c) Time moves very fast.
(d) Time barely moves at all.
3. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(b) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
(c) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
(d) To purchase linens for a funeral.
4. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
5. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
2. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
3. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
4. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
5. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)