|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
(a) A circle.
(b) An arc.
(c) An ellipse.
(d) A sphere.
2. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
3. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
(a) The American journal of physics.
(b) The European journal of physics.
(c) The German journal of physics.
(d) The Swiss journal of physics.
4. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
5. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a million times before.
(b) Happened a hundred times before.
(c) Only happened once before.
(d) Never happened before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a traveler from the future talk?
2. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
3. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
4. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
5. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)