|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A blue coat.
(b) A child playing in the street.
(c) A red hat.
(d) A dog looking for food.
2. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
3. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
(a) Nothing; their clothing does not transfer to other time periods.
(b) Bright, illuminating clothing.
(c) Dark, indistinct clothing.
(d) Tatters of clothes.
4. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a million times before.
(b) Never happened before.
(c) Happened a hundred times before.
(d) Only happened once before.
5. What do travelers from the future envy?
(c) People who live in their own time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
2. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
3. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
4. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
5. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)