|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Natural and imagined time.
(b) Mechanical and body time.
(c) Happy and sad time.
(d) Good and bad time.
2. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Never happened before.
(b) Happened a hundred times before.
(c) Happened a million times before.
(d) Only happened once before.
3. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
4. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
5. In what month is the Prologue set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
2. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
3. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
4. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
5. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)