|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
(a) Dark, indistinct clothing.
(b) Nothing; their clothing does not transfer to other time periods.
(c) Bright, illuminating clothing.
(d) Tatters of clothes.
2. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
(a) An arc.
(b) An ellipse.
(c) A sphere.
(d) A circle.
3. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
4. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are pitied.
(b) They are immortalized.
(c) They are feared.
(d) They are honored.
5. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A red hat.
(b) A dog looking for food.
(c) A blue coat.
(d) A child playing in the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
2. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
3. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
4. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
5. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)