|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
2. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
(a) To be carried back to her own time.
(b) To be arrested so she can keep her timeline of life intact.
(c) To hear a cardinal sing.
(d) To hear the church bells chime three times.
3. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
(a) She is afraid of kicking up dust.
(b) She is not sure where she is.
(c) She is afraid of being attacked.
(d) She has been assaulted and does not know whom to trust.
4. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
5. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do travelers from the future envy?
2. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
3. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
4. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
5. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)