|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Only happened once before.
(b) Never happened before.
(c) Happened a million times before.
(d) Happened a hundred times before.
2. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
3. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Good and bad time.
(b) Natural and imagined time.
(c) Happy and sad time.
(d) Mechanical and body time.
4. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
5. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
2. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
3. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
4. In what month is the Prologue set?
5. What do travelers from the future envy?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)