|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(b) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(c) They scream animalistic sounds.
(d) They whisper tortured sounds.
2. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
3. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
(a) Beethoven's "Fur Elise."
(b) Beethoven's "Fantasy in G."
(c) Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
(d) Beethoven's "The Creatures of Prometheus."
4. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
5. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
2. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
3. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
4. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
5. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)