|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) Hans Klausen's birth.
(b) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(c) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
(d) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
2. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
(a) A mass of organisms that pull in different directions at all times.
(b) A thing to be ordered, not obeyed.
(c) A mass of organisms that pull in only one direction.
(d) A thing to be obeyed, not ordered.
3. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A child playing in the street.
(b) A dog looking for food.
(c) A blue coat.
(d) A red hat.
4. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
5. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
2. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
3. In what month is the Prologue set?
4. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
5. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)