|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
(a) A tree with leaves turning due to fall.
(b) A cocoon.
(c) A dream.
(d) A flow of water.
2. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(b) They scream animalistic sounds.
(c) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(d) They whisper tortured sounds.
3. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are honored.
(b) They are pitied.
(c) They are feared.
(d) They are immortalized.
4. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
(a) Practical ideas.
(b) Fluttering beliefs of accomplishment.
(c) Too many hopes to account for.
(d) Dreams and desires.
5. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
2. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
3. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
4. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
5. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)