|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
2. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
(a) As reminders.
(b) As weight for balance.
(c) As time keepers.
(d) As ornaments.
3. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
(a) Dark, indistinct clothing.
(b) Nothing; their clothing does not transfer to other time periods.
(c) Tatters of clothes.
(d) Bright, illuminating clothing.
4. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
5. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
2. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
3. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
4. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
5. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)