|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Natural and imagined time.
(b) Mechanical and body time.
(c) Good and bad time.
(d) Happy and sad time.
2. In what month is the Prologue set?
3. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They scream animalistic sounds.
(b) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(c) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(d) They whisper tortured sounds.
4. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
(a) Their child's first cry.
(b) Their child's first smile.
(c) Their child's first laugh.
(d) Their child's first words.
5. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do travelers from the future envy?
2. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
3. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
4. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
5. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)