|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
2. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
3. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
4. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
5. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
(a) Beethoven's "Fantasy in G."
(b) Beethoven's "Fur Elise."
(c) Beethoven's "The Creatures of Prometheus."
(d) Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
2. How does a traveler from the future talk?
3. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
4. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
5. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)