|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
(a) A tree with leaves turning due to fall.
(b) A dream.
(c) A flow of water.
(d) A cocoon.
2. In what month is the Prologue set?
3. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
4. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
(a) As time keepers.
(b) As reminders.
(c) As weight for balance.
(d) As ornaments.
5. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
(a) Making the same mistakes they made in the "future."
(b) Nothing. They are not aware of the time transfer.
(c) A change they make in the past could affect the future.
(d) They fear not knowing how to act.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
2. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
3. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
4. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
5. How does a traveler from the future talk?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)