|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Happy and sad time.
(b) Mechanical and body time.
(c) Natural and imagined time.
(d) Good and bad time.
2. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
(a) The American journal of physics.
(b) The European journal of physics.
(c) The German journal of physics.
(d) The Swiss journal of physics.
3. In what month is the Prologue set?
4. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are honored.
(b) They are pitied.
(c) They are feared.
(d) They are immortalized.
5. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
(a) She is afraid of being attacked.
(b) She has been assaulted and does not know whom to trust.
(c) She is not sure where she is.
(d) She is afraid of kicking up dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
2. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
3. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
4. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
5. What do travelers from the future envy?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)