|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her child.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her mother.
2. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A blue coat.
(b) A dog looking for food.
(c) A child playing in the street.
(d) A red hat.
3. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a hundred times before.
(b) Only happened once before.
(c) Happened a million times before.
(d) Never happened before.
4. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
(b) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
(c) Hans Klausen's birth.
(d) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
5. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(b) Because they have sinned.
(c) Because they feel torn by time.
(d) Because their lives are in shambles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
2. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
3. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
4. How does a traveler from the future talk?
5. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)