|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do travelers from the future envy?
(a) People who live in their own time.
2. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A brasserie.
(b) A pharmaceutical.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A bank.
3. In what month is the Prologue set?
4. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
(a) Their child's first smile.
(b) Their child's first words.
(c) Their child's first cry.
(d) Their child's first laugh.
5. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are immortalized.
(b) They are honored.
(c) They are pitied.
(d) They are feared.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
2. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
3. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
4. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
5. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)