|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because their lives are in shambles.
(b) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(c) Because they feel torn by time.
(d) Because they have sinned.
2. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Good and bad time.
(b) Happy and sad time.
(c) Mechanical and body time.
(d) Natural and imagined time.
3. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
(a) She is afraid of being attacked.
(b) She is not sure where she is.
(c) She has been assaulted and does not know whom to trust.
(d) She is afraid of kicking up dust.
4. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
(a) A dream.
(b) A cocoon.
(c) A tree with leaves turning due to fall.
(d) A flow of water.
5. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A pharmaceutical.
(c) A bank.
(d) A brasserie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is the Prologue set?
2. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
3. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
4. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
5. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)