|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Natural and imagined time.
(b) Mechanical and body time.
(c) Good and bad time.
(d) Happy and sad time.
2. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because they feel torn by time.
(b) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(c) Because they have sinned.
(d) Because their lives are in shambles.
3. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Only happened once before.
(b) Never happened before.
(c) Happened a million times before.
(d) Happened a hundred times before.
4. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
(a) Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
(b) Beethoven's "Fur Elise."
(c) Beethoven's "The Creatures of Prometheus."
(d) Beethoven's "Fantasy in G."
5. What do travelers from the future envy?
(b) People who live in their own time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
2. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
3. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
4. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
5. How does a traveler from the future talk?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)