|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through 24 April, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
2. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
3. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
(a) Their child's first cry.
(b) Their child's first laugh.
(c) Their child's first smile.
(d) Their child's first words.
4. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A red hat.
(b) A dog looking for food.
(c) A child playing in the street.
(d) A blue coat.
5. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
(a) A circle.
(b) An ellipse.
(c) An arc.
(d) A sphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
2. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
3. What do travelers from the future envy?
4. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
5. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)