|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 June 1905 through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Besso, what does Einstein live without?
2. In the "2 June 1905" dream, how does the story of the woman end?
(a) The "woman" at her graduation from gymnasium.
(b) The "woman" at her birth.
(c) The "woman" in her mother's womb.
(d) The "woman" nursing.
3. Who is responsible for discovering the "speed effect?"
(a) Sir Handel Moritz of Bern.
(b) Mr. Alan Mulhouse of Massac.
(c) Sir Archibald Barrett of Munich.
(d) Mr. Randolph Whig of Surrey.
4. What is time described as in the "22 June 1905" dream.
(a) A snake.
(b) A windstorm.
(c) A river.
(d) A bonelike structure.
5. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
Short Answer Questions
1. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
2. In the world described in the "3 June 1905" dream, how do people learn about the seasons?
3. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
4. What can a person see from the cafe on the corner of Kramagasse and Theaterplatz?
5. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)